[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

1. MC Account Name: CladFetus
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Nearly 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? About a month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want a server I can have fun on, make some friends, and do some science!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a laboratory, possibly become weapons developer, join a group, take on apprentices who don't exactly know how to start in voltz, be a negotiator in a hostile missle crisis between two people/teams, ect.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name:
    viskillaziv

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    Since the Beta version of Minecraft.

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?
    I'm fairly new to it, maybe about a week or two, I'd love to learn more about it though.

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz?
    I'd say beginner, I haven't explored the modpack 'Voltz' a lot.

5. Why do you want to play on the server?
    I want to learn about Voltz, socialize and make friends around the world

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?
    I'd like to get creative with the Voltz modpack and see how far I can stretch my imagination in terms of creativity and/or knowedge.

1. MC Account Name: talbots
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the Beta
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few days, tinkered around some in a single player world. Been watching many tutorials to get caught up.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Biginner, but I have been learnign alot in the past few days from watching tutorials.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Same reasons as you, minecraft is alot more fun with others to play with and the interactions you make with people.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build conventional weapons and defenses for trade between factions. Later offer my building services to construct silos and bunkers or factories.

1. MC Account Name: ghoztz
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the beta, i haven't been playing non stop though (ofcourse).
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I have just started, but i have experience in alot of Voltz features and recipes due to youtube.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because after what you have said about it, it would appear as a friendly and fair server with no 24/7 spam in the chat about random crap (due to 25 slot), and just have a good time playing.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would get some rescources and find a good spot to build my castle, later find out where my neighbours live. A nuclear reactor or some energy would be a primary thing to do first, after that i would go for an anti missile defense.

Hope to have a good time on your server :)

1. MC Account Name: CheesyWaffleMan
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft ? About 3 Years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Around a Month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Me and my friend Royalfly12 are looking for a nice Voltz server to play on.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to build a base, and have some fun :P

1. MC Account Name:swordboy64
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?since early alpha(before the nether)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?3-4 months on and off
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?because i want to find a decent voltz server where i can play peacufully
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?make a huge military base (not to kill everyone)

Is this server still active? Doesn't seem like much activity from the forum side... Hows the population in-game?

None the less, my application.

1. MC Account Name: Darrow
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Brand new
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Hoping to form up with a group of individuals and learn how to play Voltz. Interested in politics, building and teamwork.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Pretty much everything. Considering I'm new to Voltz I'd love to experience all elements of Voltz, from politics, pvp, pve and the general socialization of the server.

@ Darrow: As has been said on numerous posts, this server is currently testing a custom modpack inspired by Voltz, and will most likely open up, either with Voltz or PowerSpark (the custom pack) when the testing has concluded. Currently the server is only open to certain individuals who have played for a while and have requested access to the pack. Tbh, I do think that axl should update the main post to avoid this confusion etc, but I cannot tell him what to do. I dont know exactly when the server will be opened up, I can only say to watch this space and wait for a post from axl, or an update to the main post.

1. MC Account Name: Roxstrambler
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Just started.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Just started
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Beginner, played Tekkit for a long time now so hope my skills can migrate.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to be on a stable, safe and friendly server as i have only just started playing.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Make incredible things, help people (when i learn how to) and help the server to improve.

Thank you for your time.

Roxstrambler (Ross)

1. MC Account Name: Daggon
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft-about a year or two
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity-couple months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz-beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server- seems like a good quality server i can see myself spending ALOT of time on
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted- build up an underground base with someone and when the time is right pvp with another factions as long as they agree with it

Ok, is it just me, or is the server offline? Haven't been able to connect for the last few days now... Are any of the people already accepted able to connect?

I haven't been able to connect ever since May 2nd, Maybe even the 1st. And looking at axls's profile, he hasn't been on ever since April 24th.

• 2 weeks later...

1. MC Account Name: Daedalusworkshop
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? three years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? two months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
    I'd say my knowledge of voltz is fairly extensive. The only thing I don't currently posses knowledge on is the powersuits. But besides that I can build most things.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Honestly, this server is picture perfect for what I'm looking for, I just want a place where I can be free to build and play with others. The nation idea also intrigues me and I would love to be able to expand on another players ideas or concepts while increasing my own knowledge of voltz.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?
    I would most likely start off joining with someone as a helper and slowly move up till I can grow into my own city. I would have to say Atomic science is my biggest strong suit so I could even provide power to whole cities and regulate/monitor fission and fusion reactors to maximize output. Or be a scientist for hire and upgrade others already standing nuclear facilities.

As I wrote quite alote, here's a smooth tune to relax as you read -

1. MC Account Name: MrGman2000
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I would have to say since 1.0 singleplayer and 1.2.5 multiplayer
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I've recently started to play voltz, 4 days of nonstop gamming
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Currently Beginner, but i a fast learner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to play on your server because:
    -First, there are few voltz servers (that I've found), and the ones i did find, are public and kinda messy and with alote of banned itens along with some players that are there for a while and just like to attack the new guy;
    -Second, I want to learn how to master Voltz and I believe the best way to do so, its to go to a decent server with a cool enviroment to help me set off (Like I did with minecraft);
    -Third, whats the point in building awesome self sufficient bases with creative or even in survival, if you dont have anyone to show and/or fight with;
    -Forth, mobs and my cousin (Lan) dont give much of a fight so ya.
    -Fifth, the change to build insane machines and buildings and share it with the world, and lay siege to anyone who dares defy me.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to join a nation do the sole purpose of Voltz, I would attempt to create a secret super fortified and heavly defended mist of a bunker and fortress with farms and such inside. After that, help the rest of the nation to build a magnificent city that his glory would endure endless ages and attacks from all foes.

Side note: Has I didn't saw any replys saying the applys were closed, I've decided to give it a shot, said that, I hope you read and accept.
    Only apllying because I'm an active minecraft player.

iPSY, Over and Out !

1. MC Account Name: Artamy_28
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 1 year :)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Just started a few days ago :j
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) : Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because I want a nice, new experience to Voltz, grief free.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd build cool stuff on Voltz and help out people when I can ! :D

Misc Details: English is not my native language, please bare if I make mistakes

1. MC Account Name: Artamy_28
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 1 year :)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Just started a few days ago :j
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) : Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because I want a nice, new experience to Voltz, grief free.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd build cool stuff on Voltz and help out people when I can ! :D

Misc Details: English is not my native language, please bare if I make mistakes

What made it funny is the most noticeable mistake is "bare", it should be "bear". And I noticed you posted that samee post on VoltsSpark, on CKVolts and on Whakapapa :)

• 1 month later...

dear axlsjolund, i applied 2 months ago. i would love to play on your server but i understand that i might not be the type of player you want.

i really want to go on, and i never really fit in among other really crowded servers. this server sounds like a great private server just the type for me.

thank you for your consideration

1. MC Account Name: 4DaDiamonds
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.8.1 BETA
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 weeks tops
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? To get a better 'feel' for the modpack, so that I can learn new strategies for surviving
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Start playing normally, be peaceful, only attack people if they attack me (which I will wipe them off the face of the planet if they do so :P)

P.S I was joking about the whole 'wipe them off the planet' thing, u just won't see them for a while...

1. MC Account Name: risu10
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3-4 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) average
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? cause I am looking for some whitelisted servers and this server seems to be all I want
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Would start working right away!

I don't know axl's plans, but as far as I can tell, this server is dead... Axl hasn't been seen since May 22nd, and the server has been offline since May 2nd... Last time I talked with him he was getting rather frustrated with the host, haven't heard anything since then.

1. MC Account Name:craftedkiller
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since it came out
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i want to play on this server because im looking for a server with a good comuinity and looking to have some fun
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? join up with some1 and dominate the world

Does no one read any posts after the first one? Allow me to say this in big, bold letters:

THIS SERVER IS DOWN, AND HAS BEEN FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW

Thank you, now please stop posting useless applications. The OP, axlsjolund, has been MIA since May, and the only conclusion I can draw is that the server is dead.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons