[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

1. MC Account Name: Esso21

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? from minecraft beta. also playing tekkit for a long time

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 0.0000

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Noob, but im a quick learner, when i dont get stuff i try it in sp to make sure i wont f*ck up in the server

5. Why do you want to play on the server? Whitelisted is always better, playin minecraft and talkin to some people.

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? first thing is making a base, then im going to try out some rockets i guess

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Mc name: tntbomer123321

2. How long have you bean playing minecraft since 1.2.5 came out.

3. how long have you been playing Voltz about since it came out.

4. What would you say your skill level is: Adept and i enjoy helping others.

5. Why do you want to play on this server? In Whitelisted servers you generally get a better community and meat friendlier people who hopefully won't

red matter the new guy with in minutes of him starting.

6. make a base gain allies and bunker up and get ready for a war.

Looks like the Yogscast copied our idea of a treaty..lol

OMFG right?! That was literally the first thing I said when I was watching the episode. The mrs said the same thing. I was amused though. It's alright though, our neutral ground is alot nicer. As is our nations.

As far as staying on current version, I'm going to keep it at 1.0.13 at least until another new version of Voltz is released. If the next version breaks things as badly, we'll just swap right over to a new map. I'm letting people more or less take their structures in their nations, just not items. And structures can't be made of mod blocks (since they'd be broken too).

Hmm... A world reset may not be entirely necessary... I just noticed something on the Calclavia forums, which can change the block IDs in an existing world. The link to the post is here. Apparently, you just need to download the thing and make a text document of IDs you want to change, and it will change all of the ones listed, everywhere in the world, into what you want them as, effectively allowing us to negate the damage that the update would cause. It may be a lengthy process, however, getting all the IDs. Just thought I would point this out.

MC Account Name: SirOxY

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beginning of Minecraft Alpha

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Few days

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I am a beginner with Voltz however I believe I have fair knowledge with it. Science is Cake!

Why do you want to play on the server? Been trying out several Voltz servers now and most of them are laggy and crashes way too much. I'm hoping that this is not one of those.

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Grow an empire to make some beautiful memories. (Ain't going to spoil my plans)

1. MC Account Name: jzpelaez
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I got Minecraft back in 1.8.1 Beta which means about a year or more.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A good while now. I've mastered most of the stuff.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Im tired of playing alone and I hope this is a good server that does not have every single thing blown up to kingdom come.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Id like to create a factory that is the major production or power and be a Voltz god to change the world..... With bacon

1. MC Account Name: 21theRIDER
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 month
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? i have been playing for a week, but i played alot of tekkit
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i like a small server
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i like to be able to go creative so i can build big buildings

1. MC Account Name: lab990
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : ONe to Two years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: a few weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? My base on the last server I played on was raided and i would like a fresh start
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a base and slowly grow strong

1. MC Account Name: 14britw
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.6.3 or something like that
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not long, I didnt look into it until the Yogscast started goofin' around with it
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair. I know most of the mechanics and I've done plenty of experiments in SSP to see how things connect together. Plus, I'm a veteran of Technic and FTB
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because Voltz really is one of those modpacks where you need a group of dedicated players to have a lot of fun with
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to join a nation, firstly. After that, I'd probably just start working on a bunker. I always dedicate my first few days on a server into building a home.

1. MC Account Name: Scorfatchu
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Minecraft Beta 1.6

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A couple months

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? I have good knowledge, and have made a couple sets of power armor.

5. Why do you want to play on the server?I really Think It looks good, I want to play multiplayer Voltz.

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Start on the quest for a factory and power armor.

1. MC Account Name: Andrea_D
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I am a Stupid Newbie
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I don't know anything about this server. It seems as good as any, right now
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I plan on becoming the next major economic world power.

MC Account Name:
asher85866

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
2 year

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?
4 days

4.What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
Beginner (but fast learner)

5.Why do you want to play on the server?
I just want play on a small, but nice server without being blown up every day.

6.What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?
I would build with my skills and make cool buildings with some voltz items.

1. MC Account Name: hedgie
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since it came out
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? just started
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? novice
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i want a good, safe server with friendly staff and somewhere i can learn and play voltz with other players.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i dont know i just want to have fun and play with others

1. MC Account Name: Wolfnerd
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Played from beta 1.1
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) im a proffesional if you compare to my friends but i think im slight over adept. i dont know so much about railcraft
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i just want a good server to play on thats low populated
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? i will head far from spawn and build my underground atomic lab, maybe have a mini war with someone if they agree

I can also help new players (if there is any) to voltz

Hmm... A world reset may not be entirely necessary... I just noticed something on the Calclavia forums, which can change the block IDs in an existing world. The link to the post is here. Apparently, you just need to download the thing and make a text document of IDs you want to change, and it will change all of the ones listed, everywhere in the world, into what you want them as, effectively allowing us to negate the damage that the update would cause. It may be a lengthy process, however, getting all the IDs. Just thought I would point this out.

I've looked more into this after I talked to you. The more I look into it and play around, the more I know this is going to cause more problems than this solves. I know it's not the answer everyone hopes for, but it's the way it has to be done to prevent more problems down the road.

The update is on hold for a little while though. Calclavia is working and planning alot of big changes both to mods and API's for UE. So I will wait for the bulk of it to be completed before I move to a new map. That way we know once everything is moved, we won't have many problems down the road. Plus it should all go together with the release of MC 1.5, which adds alot of great stuff in itself.

But as I said, when we do start a new map, I will do what I can to transfer structures not using mod stuff. That way everyone isn't starting with nothing.

IMPORTANT:

I also wanted to mention, that with the new Technic platform being released, I may look into building our own modpack specifically for Spark. It would at it's core be UE, but here and there include a few other mods to overall bring more to the game. Nothing that would require different power "IC2, Buildcraft, etc", but mods that add items, maybe some worlds, and just overall more variety to the core game.

Nothing is set in stone or planned. It's just a though I had while researching the new platform, and the tools it provides.

What do you guys think? Is there anything in particular you'd like to see in the pack if I were to take on the task?

1: Davenator911

2: Over a year.

3. Over 150 hours

4. Adept

5. I want to play on a server becasue it gets boring playing alone. I would create my own server, but the internet company wont allow me to make a server unless for buisness purposses.

6. Go off, build an underground base, (maybe the side of a mountain.) And Star with simple machinery and work my way up to explosives. Long term goal, like anyone else probably is to get anti matter. But that will take many months.

1. MC Account Name: ChaCol
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 2 years.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? About a week.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? This server looks decent and contains a lot of plugins that I am interested in. Most of the other servers aren't good.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build and become better with the plugin.

Im not whitlisted but i have always wanted computercraft with Voltz/UE. it would be so fun to make your own base with passwords and stuff

I am inclined to agree. I love ComputerCraft, and would be very happy to see it added to the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons