[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

Has the server gone offline or something like IP Change? Because I'm getting the error "Can't Resolve Hostname"

It was down a few times the other day for updates, but aside from that it's been online. Has been running all day yesterday/today with no downtime and no issues. Double check that you grabbed the entire hostname. One user was missing a few letters.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name: xxmikegigsxx
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? A while, since the beginning of beta which I'm guessing is about 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? One month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Somewhere between fair and adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I have just been playing single player and servers are much more fun. Plus this is a small server and the only whitelist server I saw, which are two pretty good things.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Find a large open area or a big mountain and built a town there for people to live in. Eventually try to get a full power grid running in the town.

1. MC Account Name: froglazer123
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.7.3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: 2 weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: because singleplayer voltz makes it too hard to start out
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: start a small militant guild in a remote area

1. MC Account Name: kjbot111
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not long, but i'm trying to learn more about it
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I'd like to play with some friendly people
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Join a nation and help build it

1. MC Account Name: Blankshift

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 'bout a year

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A day

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner

5. Why do you want to play on the server? I wanna learn to play voltz, and mostly meet people and see where it goes.

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a farm maybe a missle silo to play a very explosive version of darts and mostly just work with a nation or become this servers version of Switzerland lol

1. MC Account Name: zboyea
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.3 beta
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? want to play on voltz server that is trying to build up different factions.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? start construction of a small city.

1. MC Account Name:hendri08
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.5 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? like a half year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) normal good
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i wanne play on a small volts server
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? play volts maybe batlle with other players

MC Account Name: LtDanEXTREME

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early Beta

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few days

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Beginner, but I'm willing to learn

Why do you want to play on the server? It is very boring playing Voltz alone, and it takes most of the fun out of the mod.

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Ally with a group and learn from them. Then blow some baddies up!

1. MC Account Name:

qav

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I have been playing Minecraft since about Alpha 1.2.6, so about 1-2 years.

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?

I only recently started playing Voltz on the 13th of January, but from the time I've been playing, I have learned a lot.

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)

I would rate my skill in Voltz to be fair.

5. Why do you want to play on the server?

I want to play on the server so that I can learn more about Voltz, and enjoy myself around people that aren't "normal." Also so that I am able to play on a server that isn't so large.

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

If I get accepted, I would most likely just play as the game is made to be played. And I would join my brother in his kingdom, and assist him in creating a great empire.

1. MC Account Name: supersonan
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing for about 10 - 11 months
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I started playing a week ago but I know the basics so it should be easy.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I would say beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I would want to so I can learn a lot about Voltz and so I can play with each other
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would build a kingdom and have many people who live with me and help people who are new and need a home.

1. dustinjoe11

2. Since August 2010

3. Have been working with voltz for about a month.

4. I'm I a beginner, but have goofed around on my single player voltz.

5. I want a server that is pretty fresh, and not super strict or huge.

6. I would mainly hide in a swamp and build my house. I like to build but also like some people to interact with.

1. MC Account Name:expungo
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? a bit
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? white listed
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? learn voltz and build some awesome contraptions

1. MC Account Name: deathbringer1128
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year and 3 months now.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I was using Universal Electricity mods since before the Voltz pack came out.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I would rank myself at about in between fair and adept, I still need to learn about things like the particle accelerator and the conveyor belts and such.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? This is so far, the only whitelisted Voltz server I could find and whitelisted servers are easier to play on because I don't have to live in constant fear that someone will raid my base. Aside from that, I haven't been playing Minecraft that much lately and Voltz is one of the more interesting packs on the launcher, so I would like to be able to learn and communicate with other people, rather than just play by myself.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Considering my understanding of the mods in the pack, I would probably like to either live on my own, but offer my help to others or team up with someone to get progress done faster.

Number one: BlakZayl

Zwei: Occasionally vanilla mc, for past 3 years.

Tre: Zero experience what so ever, Been trying to play some tekkit but I didn't like it. Voltz seems a lot more fun and hey, as you said it's more crazy to play together!

Four: Well, as I said I never played it before, tho I watched a whole load of videos, tuts and more goodies. Love it.

Question number five: It seems like a nice growing community with an awesome admin so far! Thought I could be a nice addition to the team ;] of course if you want my polish ass.

And the last thing which is: What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? - The answer is simply, I would build an undetected secret laboratory with access to weapons of mass destruction I would gratefully appreciate your trust in me and start building an awesome nation! To gather and rule them all AHHAa....

1. MC Account Name : gtr811
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ive played minecraft for about 2 years now
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?for nearly 3 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) i believe my knowledge is adept or higher of voltz
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: i'm tired of faction servers and playing on servers with allot of annoying greifers i think would be perfect for me to play and actually have fun with volts instead of me getting blow up every 15 seconds by a missel or some secret bomb
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: im probably going to build a big millitary base with a missel protection system so it wont be bombed and also do some other things im planing for the future

Hi, i just met you.. And this is CRAAAzy.... but here's my application, reply me maybe... (plzzz do)

1. MC Account Name: flying_madpakke (madpakke=lunch box)
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since about Beta 1.5/1.6 can't remember the exact date.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? before it came out. I've played the ICBM mod. However that was only a short time, and a lot of things have changed. I've been playing Voltz for about 2 weeks.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner. (but i promise I'll do my best to learn)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? 1. I want to have fun and your server seems to be it :) 2. I was looking for a server where you could have a safe place (HQ). 3. You say the community is nice, and alot more.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build my base, maybe join a team if I find one, blow shit up (if possible, and only VS players of my own level), learn more Voltz, have fun :)

1. MC Account Name:

qav

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

I have been playing Minecraft since about Alpha 1.2.6, so about 1-2 years.

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?

I only recently started playing Voltz on the 13th of January, but from the time I've been playing, I have learned a lot.

4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)

I would rate my skill in Voltz to be fair.

5. Why do you want to play on the server?

I want to play on the server so that I can learn more about Voltz, and enjoy myself around people that aren't "normal." Also so that I am able to play on a server that isn't so large.

6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

If I get accepted, I would most likely just play as the game is made to be played. And I would join my brother in his kingdom, and assist him in creating a great empire.

Hello brother :P

Hi :P

what do you mean?

forget what i said, you were obviously talking to qav, your usernames confused me.. fail :P

lolz

Nonetheless, Welcome aswell, qav irl is my brother

And if yer interested, you can join me and conquer the world, I've taken over an old kingdom, and am rebuilding it. Btw, us people in the darkside, we have cookies ;)

Btw, my skill level in voltz being a master, you can learn from the best, I know about everything, I mean EVERYTHING, I've built particle acellerators 90 blocks long on smp multiplayer while making a full set of power and killing 2 factions :D (they didn't want the cookies :()

1. MC Account Name: xunrealkingx
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early alpha.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? not that long actully but i want to get better at it
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? because yours stood out to me, i like small closed communities for the most part and yours seem the best at that. also you seem like a pretty cool guy
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? build a sprawling underground bunker and help out other players
  7. Update: since you added citys and nations. i want to build a bunker nation sort of like fallout that has a huge vault door and other stuff

1. MC Account Name: fiendishdrake
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since late 1.6
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? a few days
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz?: beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because games are more fun played with other people, but not so many that I end up having to build a base miles away. I have tried the reccomended servers, but they are too crowded for me.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Make an underground base, and basically experience what it's like to play multiplayer voltz.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons