[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

• MC Account Name: InSaMiTy
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Over 2 years, ran a tekkit server for 6 months.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Just started, played tekkit for almost a year though.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I like small servers, can't stand griefing and stealing or world resets. Only thing I hate more is receiving free items, I love playing legit and believe that creative mode dilutes the fun of the game.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Learn more about Voltz, help the owner with any issues running the server, and make buildings and creations!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name: LegitxNuke
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? ehh... about 7-10 months
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? erm, about a month or so.. i was quick to learn what most stuff did, still need a bit to learn though
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) roughly adept, mostly fair, as i said earlier, i know most but not all.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? hmm, i like voltz and i know how you are axl, you might remember me, think hard and to help think of Cantor... anyway you are a fair admin, and also i think i would have a good time here, it is also hard to find a quality server on Voltz... but i believe, from my knowledge how you are, you settled for nothing less than the best you could get from the server, i believe that the server would be great and fun, not too overly loaded with rules and such that get rid of the purpose of voltz.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? erm, prolly play, aim for world domination, help with ideas.. but mostly play on it and have a great time.

1. MC Account Name: Keyboardblade
    2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
    3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since it was released
    4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Fair
    5. Why do you want to play on the server? because i want a server that is whitelisted and somewhat safe because of it
    6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? try to create 2 of everything at least. and make a huge underground bunker with silos for my missiles.

1. MC Account Name: GuildedBlade
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.2 beta
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3 Weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I would say beginner but willing to learn quickly.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? As stated in an above application this kind of mod isn't exactly suited to be played alone.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Hopefully try to start a small town or community with a centralized power station, and then from there slowly build and expand.

Hey guys. There's a slight delay in application approval. We're having a big server bug with the current version of Voltz. Seems wires, and sometimes machines, randomly stop working, and must be broken and replaced to solve it. Happens a bit too frequently. I'm working best I can to fix it, and asking the mod developers if they know the cause or a solution for it.

Once the issue is cleared up I'll get back to approving applications.

sounds nice :)

IGN: bonessss

how long have you been playing minecraft?: since the alpha version.

how long have you been playing voltz?: since a couple of months ago.

what would you say your skill is at voltz?: beginner.

why do you want to play on the server?: because i think a small server with nice people can add alot to the game.

what do you think you'd be like to do if you are accepted?: i would like to expand my knowledge with voltz and have fun.

additinal info: years of playing in a tekkit server, and becoming a moderator on it.

( orphicraft.net )

1. MC Account Name: tyr116
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since infdev (or was it invdev?)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not very long.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) In voltz? Beginner..... :(
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I really like the idea of the nations, and this server sounds very interesting to do. I also hope to learn more about voltz on here.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I think, I'd try to join a nation, or work towards creating one, and see who I can get help from, or help, either way, during the time I was building up to my nation, or during the time I was advancing along the tech tree in a nation.

1. MC Account Name: Jimmithesith
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since its very first apparition, before indev
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I barely played it, im looking for a small server/community to help me learn
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner, without much experience
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Im looking for a small server where i wouldnt be just another brick in the wall, so i can be friend and make allies
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Oh im not sure, probably make a huge hole with my base in it like i did on tekkit.

1. MC account name: aidangirz

2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since I don't know...0.8.0 or somethink like that.

3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: Since it came out.

4. What would you say your Voltz skills/knowledge level is?: Fair... I dont know much about it but i have learned from watching the Yogscast.

5.Why I want to join: I want to join because I have always wanted to play on a small nations server. I play on one know on normal MC and I love it. Also I support people on my team in anyway I can, even if I have to give away the last item of something.

6.What do you think that you would like to do if you were excepted?: I would either join or create a nation thats sole purpose is to defend other nations who cant defend themselves. I would also act as a weapons supplier when I have enough materials.

1. MC Account Name: coldblood629
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? scene alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? when it came out i started
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? so i can play on a small server that dosen't have noobs that follow u out of spawn and kill u
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? see if i can join someone so i have a partner to work for

Misc Details:

1. MC Account Name: qav1
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? The first ever alpha version.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A month or two, ish.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Master
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I would like to play on a server that encourages building and working together instead of constant pvp, I like organized battles, not random, outta the blue skirmishes.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Oooh, thats a tough one, I'd work on getting basics going, then I'd probably go off deep into the wilderness, get mass stuff, go to civilization and create a forward operating base for... Soupdeal inc.!

I have two questions, #1, is there some sort of protection plugin or something that prevents random raiding, like if you place a block, only you or trusted people can break it or use it (if its a machine or some such thing)

#2 Is there a way to be a 'peaceful' person, aka, not be hit by missiles or such things, but if you want to send missiles you need to be a pvp faction?

Edit:Aswell, I seem to be one of the few with a picture on this forum o_O

Edit:Edit: I realized the above edit was absolutely off topic o_o

1. MC Account Name: Fuzzmasterxp
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? About a month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) lets go with fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I like Voltz but playing alone gets dull. I like to collaborate/compete with others
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I was thinking a big sky citadel would be cool, or maybe just lend a hand to an already established nation, if they'll have me.

1. MC Account Name: ImTheJugganaut
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I couldn't tell you the exact version, but I've been playing since atleast Beta.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not long at all. I'm new to Voltz, and am hoping I can find a good multiplayer community to help me develop my knowledge.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Definitely beginner.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Like I said in the previous question, to hopefully find some cool guys to play voltz with and I would try to learn from them.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Well, since I'm rather new to Voltz, I honestly don't know. I'd like to learn a bit more about the game before I could answer a question like this.

1. MC Account Name: chrism303
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about 2 Years I believe.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not very long.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I would say in between fair or adept.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Its always nice to find a group of people to spent some time being cooperative or whether it being competively, but the main reason would be to gain more knowledge and to make it all happen with some creativity such as being able to create a military base with working nuclear missile silos.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? As I've stated in question five, to perhaps be able to create structures which would have knowledgeable and stratigical value if it were PVP or PVE based, Or essentially Make the volts mod go to its limits or beyond.

1. MC Account Name: ddriag
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? couple of weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? between beginner and fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i love playing with other people and i also think it's a great way to start friendships as well as learn from each other
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? learn new ways of constructing buildings and helping other people were i can. i also like a challenge so. it's all part of the fun.

1. MC Account Name: robindino13
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? from the first beta
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? voltz about since it came out
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? because i got no voltz server and i really want to play with other people
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? build an airship for the owner

Server upgraded to 1.0.13.

Big thanks to "En_Terrorist" for becoming a monthly contributor. Due to his kindness, we have just tripled our current hardware specs. As a result we are increasing the whitelist count from 10 to 25. More application approvals coming soon.

UPDATE:

chrism303, qav1, Fuzzmasterxp, Cliff, & mineraftofworld added to whitelist.

UPDATE 2:

Server is slow/non-responsive at the moment. Working with tech support to sort the issue out. The server may be offline until the issue is resolved. No ETA.

1. MC Account Name: ItzBaja
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for more than a year now and i have loved it
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? i have played mostly creative but i love it and this server would help me actually want to start from scratch :D
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) probably fair lol
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because almost all the servers i have been on have made me quit due to the lack of management from the owners and this one maked me feel like you are here to work haha
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? try to conquer volts and rule the world :3

1. MC Account Name: Sigmacaft (Typo is part of it, good double checking on my part.)

2.How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since before the Nether.

3.How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not for long honestly, looked infinitely interesting though.

4.What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, ect) Beginner

5.Why do you want to play on the server? Small whitelist servers is pretty much all I play on, I enjoy small tight communities because it feels like a big cooperative effort to reach a great goal. I also liked your view on rules, my biggest problems with most of the mod pack servers is either too much freedom with the mindset of taking advantage of it all in a negative way, or a very strict ban list that kills the entire purpose of the mod for an overly safe route.

6.What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Make a killing in the stock market, and maybe in five years have your job! Anyway I'd want to make two bases, one fairly close to spawn as some form of public assistance or trading building. The other being my own utopia in the sky far off enough that any damage dealt in the worst case scenario is pretty much self contained.

1. MC Account Name: lordloki989
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? just over a year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 1/2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Looking for a small server group to learn on.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Would want to start or join a community. Maybe get into a let's play youtube series to show people about this newer mod.

1. MC Account Name: archie8300
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 4 months
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? three weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I just want a chance to progress without too much grief
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would try to get the basics down then either group up or advance on to the more technical parts of the mod-pack

• MC Account Name: imperial_greece
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 9 months
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since the hello crash was fixed for mac
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) adept
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I've played single player voltz, and I want to play some multiplayer with my friends on a server, without being heavily griefed.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would ask if my friends could join, then make a base, and progress.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons