[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Well you guys should have read back into my posts. I made 2 custom mod packs last week, and right now we are beta testing them on the server, to check for instabilities. One is geared for RPG and long-term investment. The other is based on Voltz, with expanded areas giving the player more to do. Right now we have the RPG pack up and running. I will pm you both the info you need to connect.

Don't worry. The old Voltz map and server configs are still backed up and in a separate folder on the server. So nothing is lost.

1. MC Account Name: havoc1482
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Fair, I have a good grasp on how things work. I know how to set up a radar defense network
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I don't like playing alone, and neither do my 2 other IRL friends
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Uh, play the game.

1. MC Account Name: DirtySanch3z
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? :3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? :since its been out
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Advanced
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Cause i enjoy playing voltz with a great community. And i would like to help others and add myself to this community
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Help others and maybe make my own town or base. or join with someone else. i enjoy building great structures.

Thankyou for your consideration.

1. Minecraft name: EzKing13

2.how long have I been playing: 1 year

3.voltz experience: 1 month

4. Level of knowledge: I would say fair

5.why I want to join: I get bored alone and I like working with others

6.what I would do: I would try to build a resource empire working up a great trade network

Applications Details:

Applications to be added to the whitelist are pretty simple. Just post with the following information and I'll let you know if you get added.

1. MC Account Name: General_Dylan (with an underscore)
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Early 2010
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 week (however, I have been keeping up-to-date with the Yogscast's series so I know the basics)
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner to Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Join or create a sovereign nation where we don't preemptively strike but incase of attack, we have enough firepower built up to reign hell on our enemies using missiles, etc. (maybe not to this extent but you get the idea).
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? (above^) and also just in general build a massive missile silo field incase of attack.
  7. Hopefully you see my post and let me into this server! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

5.Why do you want to play on the server? Join or create a sovereign nation where we don't preemptively strike but incase of attack, we have enough firepower built up to reign hell on our enemies using missiles, etc. (maybe not to this extent but you get the idea).

6.What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? (above^) and also just in general build a massive missile silo field incase of attack.

7.Hopefully you see my post and let me into this server! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

As long as you attack nobody unless a war is declared (which needs to be approved by both nations' leaders), a massive silo thing MIGHT (I don't know all the rules, since I am a freelance) be fine... But remember that if you start to build up arms, other nations will too, and maybe even faster than you.

• MC Account Name: fivedarkops
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.2.5
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: about 2 months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): fair/adept
  • Why do you want to play on the server?: because, this looks like one of the only fun/good servers on volt.Also, i dont really like modded servers like volt with a lot of people and shity ones like the recommended servers that lag all the time.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: first i'd build a town with my freind wjk123 and then try and make an awesome castle and stuff like that and also learn a little more about voltz.

Hey guys.

I realize the server is down/Not reachable. It's a simple fix, but unfortunately something is going on with the host, and I can't access the control panel, nor can I SSH in so I can fix it. I submitted a support ticket, so once they fix the problem on their end I'll be able to fix the problem with connecting.

Sorry for the delay, but I didn't even get a report from anyone until recently, and because I can't access anything it's out of my hands for now.

1. MC Account Name: FlamingSock
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since November 1st, 2012, I know everything about vanilla. (At least I think I do.)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Since it came out.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Beginner to Intermediate. I've watched a let's play, so I know what to do.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? This nations thing is really cool, I've played on a tekkit server with something similar, but the owner was not a very good one.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Go into a faraway place, but visiting the other nations. I'll set up a small little bunker to develop missiles and all that fun stuff. And then kaboom! Everyone shall bow down to me! (This is actually greatly exaggerated. I will probably tinker around with missiles and nuclear fun, but, world domination, nope.)
  7. Hopefully you see my post and let me into this server! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

1.MC account name:lukebserrano

2.minecraft experience:since 1.4.5

3.voltz experience:beginner, about a week.

4. level of knowledge on voltz:pretty low, thou i am trying to get on this server so i can learn and have fun plus,

i would a total loss without recipe mode.

5. i am lonely when i play single player also i like learn and have fun and your server seems the right place for this

6.what would i do: build a missle silo, make a war game zone, build mostly.

1. MC Account Name: walkingtank14
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? ~Beta 1.4 ish
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? For a couple of days
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner, in all likelihood.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to help with building, and would very much like to learn the basics and advanced parts behind Voltz, so far, the mod seems really great.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Probably anything, barring combat in general. Though my IGN has 'tank' in it, my prowess with combat is slim to none.

1. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Probably anything, barring combat in general. Though my IGN has 'tank' in it, my prowess with combat is slim to none.

Don't worry, there is "chaos" in my name, and I don't spread chaos around me (most of the time... =D)

1. MC Account Name: gianthero
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 yrs
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Couple months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Somewhere between fair-adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Coz the other Voltz server I played on is kinda dead. So I'm searching for a Voltz server that will fit me, and I think I found it...
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? First, I'll do the Harlem Shake. Then, I'll murder some sheep and make wire. After, I'll start my own factory, GIANTinc. Serving extremely dangerous unstable missiles to your doorstep since Beta 1.5

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons