[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

MC Account Name: cloneco

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 yrs

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Couple months

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? fair

Why do you want to play on the server? My other server died and I want to play on a more lively server

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Be really happy then start a small factory and go big. :)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know guys...

I don't know if there is a problem if no one tells me. I just tried to log on and found server unreachable. Unless there is an actual full blown crash, I don't get alerted to problems like the one we've been having (relating to the nether).

UPDATE:

Just so you guys are aware, I'm taking down the ManaSpark server until I figure out what bug keeps breaking it every few hours. Until then, I'm going to let you guys beta test the tech pack. As with Mana, if you're interested, then just let me know and I'll PM the platform URL.

what version is the volts server on? I tried the 1.0.13 but it says mods missing :o i was wondering if anyone could help, thank you.

Well pants, if you read the rest of the thread updates, you'd see that at the moment we aren't running Voltz, but beta testing a custom modpack built specifically for our spark server.

1. MC Account Name: Blazeriscool
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? to make a factory
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? make a factory

Well pants, if you read the rest of the thread updates, you'd see that at the moment we aren't running Voltz, but beta testing a custom modpack built specifically for our spark server.

I saw that you finished the alpha version. When will the pack be available for download?

1. MC Account Name: Sunstroke
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since mid Alpha, so a while ahah!
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? : about 2 weeks! Was on tekkit before that
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): I would say that I understand more than the basics and am able to function well alone with the occasionnal help from the wiki and online tutorials! :P
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I am looking for a good whitelisted server that offers a strong community while being able to play alone or with others as I please!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I enjoy making fancy machines and building elaborate bases with others and on my own as well! As pvp server, it is so much more challenging to play with others!

Thank you for your consideration!

MC account name: MochiCreeper

How long have you been playing minecraft?: about a year and a half

How long have you been playing voltz?: a month

skill level: fair

why do you want to play on this server?: all the other servers i have played on have been horrible, i'm hoping to find a good server

what do you think you'd like to do if you were accepted?: play voltz XD actually i would make a secret base in the side of a mountain and experiment with fusion power.

I find myself unable to connect to the server (I just don't even detect it). Is it normal ? I just reinstalled my computer so I might have missed something. Normally it works, but now it seems like it doesn't.

Edit: I think it is a socket issue, which I don't really know how to fix, I just got one again, I wonder why...

1. MC Account Name:Smashbox20
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? :1 year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) :fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? My friend plays on your server
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Have fun and play with my friend

1. MC Account Name: Ser_Minealot
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? about a year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since the creation of the first recommended server iDreams
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) i dont know how much has changed since i stopped playing Voltz when the server got sold to Jac Gaming but back then i was one of the most advanced/skilled players and member of strongest faction (until the devs playing on the server decided to mess things up a bit... damn u OP)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I prefer playing on small servers and i definitely want to give Voltz another shot since it was quite refreshing in comparison to the already worn out Tekkit.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Working up to my good old friend the particle accelerator and getting my military/science base started again... improved and better than before!

1. MC Account Name: ColdDialga
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair, I know how to luanch a missile and have a nuclear generator,
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because it can actually let me get creative and let other people see the amazing things I make.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Maybe run a city, have a nice military to guard it,

1. MC Account Name: SirCarl
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : About 3 years, since beta
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? : Only a couple of days, but played other mod packs and watch yogscast
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Fair. Seems pretty much like other mod packs.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? The server I just started on keeps closing. Want a stable server which offers PvP.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Hopefully team up with some others. Would like to create a couple of outposts, and wage war against some people.

1. MC Account Name: Crocop11
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-4 years, can't really remember.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: Since it came out.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Well, I think my knowledge us between fair and adept.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: I like the small, friendly and community servers, and not the big ones who have a TON of plugins which make the game unplayable, so I like to find the smaller servers. + this server doesn't have lag, I tested it.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: If I was accepted, I would be really happy, and will probably build public power plants etc... to help other players, which I mainly do in Minecraft ( If I get the permission :))

P.S: I really hope you people who made the server accept me as I like being accepted into a community.

1. MC Account Name: fudgefuzzy
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? eh, about, 2/3 yearsish
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair, I guess
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I feel that this is a beautifully constructed server, and I could contribute to the server and, at the same time, have fun
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build an Underground bunker and start constructing, starting small at first, then grow my knowledge by helping other people solve their problems, and hopefully contributing to the Server.

I hope you'll accept me into the server, and I hope to see you soon!

1. MC Account Name: keyboardbandit
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 year.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I watched the Yogscast episode on voltz, when I saw Duncan hit a spider with a missile, I was hooked and have been playing ever since!
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I would consider myself an advanced player, able to build up to the most advanced machines without any reference materials.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I was playing (and donating to) a small server called VoltzHaven that had around 30 players. We were a tight nit community that enjoyed the PVP aspect of the game. Unfortunately the server is down for good and I am looking for a new group of people to play with.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Voltz is a unique experience combining the essential need of team work with the overbearing threat that PvP adds to any situation. To succeed in Voltz you need to work together to build sprawling compounds filled with the destructive power required to handle any threat that may come your way. I want to continue to build alliances with a tight group of friends to destroy our enemies and rule our lands.

Thanks for looking!

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: If I was accepted, I would be really happy, and will probably build public power plants etc... to help other players, which I mainly do in Minecraft ( If I get the permission :))

P.S: I really hope you people who made the server accept me as I like being accepted into a community.

This has to be one of my favorite submissions, not many people says something like "PUBLIC POWER PLANT" and help people (Some does, but they don't when they get in), all the others just write something like bunkers and missile wars and all that...

I don't usually complain about it, but MCSpock, you could have made your post into a single one (if you forget a detail, just edit it).

Also david71399, Wouldn't the door be easier using the Vox kinda pack, otherwise, good luck to make a huge vault door without redpower :P

Oops...Sorry. I didn't know that at the time, but, does that mean no or yes or what? Can I be on the server?

Hey everyone (both players and applicants),

Sorry for silence. Server has been offline for about days. I was in the middle of moving to a new, more reliable host, and we ran into alot of migration problems. Luckily however, we've sorted them out, and the server is back online.

I just wrote a few new domain records, so it might take some time before spark.axlsjolund.me is pointing to the right spot. However in some places it could just work instantly. Who knows. When it is functioning on my end, I'll update again. Until then, I'll post the IP/port in the main post so you guys have an alternate method of getting there.

UPDATE:

The spark domain seems to be working, but 50% of the time it says offline on the screen. Double clicking still lets you in though. Might just be a result of the DNS propagating.

1. MC Account Name:

Rapturist

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Approximately two years

1. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?

Approximately one and a half months

1. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)

Fair, I have a general understanding of most things and a theoretical understanding of the rest

1. Why do you want to play on the server?

I dislike playing on servers who have admins that lack the ability to control the server, and have a large amount of griefers, also I am sick of servers that are pay-to-win they are extremely annoying and unfair to those of us who do not wish to pay as much.

1. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

I would attempt to found a nation of my own or perhaps build an underground silo from which I would rule a nation of my own founding.

1. MC Account Name:Hand754
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year 3 or 4 months.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 week or so, but i have spent many hours browsing the wiki so i have a fair bit of knowledge.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I'd say fair, which is part of teh reason i want to join your server, to see what others do to make use of the machines, and hopefully learn how to use them better myself.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I like playing voltz, but only playing in single player for a mod that was obviously made for multiplayer isn't working out for me.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I think i'd like to go out from spawn, build a small base to gather materials, then try to open a power plant where people can charge their batteries and such for free, and maybe build a large cacti farm for laughs. Maybe after a month, I'd consider founding a nation that takes in noobs and releases them with power armour after they help with some chores around the base.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you attack nobody unless a war is declared (which needs to be approved by both nations' leaders), a massive silo thing MIGHT (I don't know all the rules, since I am a freelance) be fine... But remember that if you start to build up arms, other nations will too, and maybe even faster than you.

Right, like I said, "I won't preemptively strike" I only will in the event of a nation gone rogue. However, I still really want to do the big silo field! Maybe you could be my vice-president??? (once I'm allowed onto this server)

GeneralDylan, although I am not 100% sure, the reason you haven't been accepted yet may be due to the fact that this server is being used to test a custom modpack based on Voltz. I don't know how axl goes about processing requests, he may just be busy with other stuff, but I would put my money on the fact that he is testing the pack with a small group of regulars (such as myself), who know that the future of the server relies mostly on the outcome of the testing, and that there is a risk of losing everything made with this pack. I am sure that once axl has determined what pack will be used that applications will be processed faster.

1. MC Account Name: scared_soldier
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 1.2.5 (almost a year)
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair I know the basics and how to get started
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? voltz is never as fun as playing with others.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? On most servers I Help newcomers and help people that have been griefed. I help when I can. I will be honest I was once a griefer myself until the guy I griefed blew up everything I had once he became admin. so I want to own a Trade town where the town helps and trades with outsiders and newcomers. It would be much appreciated if I was whitelisted. Also If you read this over I want to thank you for spending your time looking over my and other applications. -S.S

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons