[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

MC Account Name: Kako_Kako

How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about 7 Months

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? For about 2 weeks

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair

Why do you want to play on the server? I am looking for a server where lagg is not an issue, where i can build things and not worry about being attacked by evry prsn that joins the server like on an open/nonwhitelist server, and a server with staff that wont abuse their staff powers.

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I just want a good server where i can learn about the Volts pack in reletive peace. SSP gets old fast. As far as interacting with other ppl, I like being a nice prsn. I dont attack ppl, I help those that ask, I do things for those that pay me, and I hope this is a server where i can do all this and have fun with evryone.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually complain about it, but MCSpock, you could have made your post into a single one (if you forget a detail, just edit it).

Also david71399, Wouldn't the door be easier using the Vox kinda pack, otherwise, good luck to make a huge vault door without redpower :P

1. MC Account Name: King_Sarthon
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Two years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? On and off for a couple months.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner, but not for long. I'm a fast learner.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I Was looking for a server that is 24/7, and I found this one, and I really like the whole countries Idea. It sounds great.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to build a City, or at least a town. I think I'd call it Haven. I'd like to make a reinforced bunker under the city, and it would have farms under it, so we can wait out an attack. Also, I'd like to get a bunch of people to join my City. I do not intend to start any wars, but I may take sides in any wars already taking place.

1. MC Account Name: matrim_BG
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since infdev
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? for 2-3 weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i want to play on a whitelisted server with no griefers
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? play

1. MC Account Name:hekatonkheir
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2 years (beta 1.3ish)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?:few weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc):fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?:I dont want to walk 10000 metres to make sure no one finds my base like on the public servers
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?:I want to make an uber powerful suit of armor and color it red and yellow

Edit: It seems the ender explosives were fixed

Hey everyone.

So we're considering a map reset/new map. The reason being is the latest updates in volts changed ALOT of id's. both block and item. As a result, there's a lot of broken stuff, missing structures, etc. a bit of a mess really. Including a few broken chunks that don't function normally with some items.

The idea would be starting a new map or resetting existing map, but allowing major structures to be packaged and moved to the new map. No items, but structures. That way nations won't lose all the hard work they put into their land. From an item/material standpoint, we'd all be starting from nothing. However, I'd tailor the new map to be more fun for our nation-driven server.

Overall, it's up to me. But I want feedback. We're a small sever, and a relatively close community. So please give me your feedback on the issue.

1. MC Account Name: Deathtalks
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years now
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1-2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Adept i have a strong understanding of all the mods contained in this mod pack.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Looking for a relaxed and fun server
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Play voltz and mabey obtain WORLD DOMINATION!?!?

1. MC Account Name: Blah_Andy
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A very long time.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: Not very long. :P
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: Well, its small and doesn't have many people, which increases my chances of not being greifed, and allows me to remember the people i am friendly with allot easier.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: Build, play, not greif (at all), laugh, be silly, and other things. :)

Just came back today to the bad news of the new update, how frustrating. A restart might be the best option if you don't believe these ID changes are a bug in the update.

I hope everyone can give feedback asap so we can get back to our world.

Server seems to be down at the moment, is this just until you decide whats happening or an unrelated issue?

1. MC Account Name: snyper00
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Too long lol :D
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: Started a few months ago not too long though
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): fair/adept its a fine line
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: hate the grief and i want to be part of constructive comunnities where i can play with friends however i would like to be working towards fun agreed wars with others
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: help come on and impart my knowledge to others about this pack and hopefully learn something myself possibly invite a friend of mine called jpizzle20 we normally have good fun together and we should bring some funny chat to the server with us see you soon guys :D

• MC Account Name: Niklasjo
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since the Beta 1,2 or 3 somewhere, Spent countless hours on it.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? - Not that long, know enough to build solar panels, machines and launchers ^_^
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) - Very hard to say, im not that expreienced with it, but i can do a lot of things still.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? - Seems like a nice server, like the idea of it.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? - Oh.. No idea. Jump around in circles like when im bored. Nah, but maybe find a nation and build.

1. MC Account Name:RyanIrlanda
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? long enough friend, way back before pistons
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?a month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I love making themed cities
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? same as above,

1. MC Account Name:Tuv_
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a Year.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: Around two months.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Adept, I know most of the basic parts of the mod.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: I prefer small servers rather than large servers, make its more fun.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: Start building right away!

1. MC Account Name: Jacciee
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since a year ago, i think when 1.8 came out with NPc Villages.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Like a month or 2.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I think i am fair, i know the basics. i dont know anything with powertools or something.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because i want a good server without spammers or something, or people who are annoying me and making advertisements of their own server or something.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I'd like to make a big sewer base what looks like a real sewer, with moss stone everywhere and water drips from the ceiling, with machinery rooms and storages.

1. MC Account Name:Shadowknight_3rd
  2. Minecraft experience:since 1.6
  3. 1 month
  4. level of knowledge,fair.
  5. Because i don't like crowded servers,and most of the non-crowded servers are either laggy or have abusive staffs.
  6. What would i do: I would help the staff and respect all members of the community,and of course have fun :3

1. Zer0TheWanderer

2. I followed Minecraft since it's beginning but have only played for a year or so.

3. Studied Voltz to not be completely lost, but haven't got much in playing experience.

4. I'd say Fair because I've really read up on this mod, but Beginner is more correct.

5.I loath crowded servers and most of everything else is full of abusive staff and illiterate Griefers.

6. Be a supportive ally to the staff and other members of the community while learning more about Voltz.

I don't usually complain about it, but MCSpock, you could have made your post into a single one (if you forget a detail, just edit it).

Also david71399, Wouldn't the door be easier using the Vox kinda pack, otherwise, good luck to make a huge vault door without redpower :P

bro i'll just us a 5x5 piston door as the wall

1. MC Account Name:Hairynumbnutz69
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 - 3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: mounth
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? : beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: because i think it will be realy fun
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: build a house and start making machine

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons