Gregtech

heddendl

Hi,

I really like Tekkitlite and there is just one thing that could it make more awesome than it is already. Is it possible to get the gregtech mod? We dont want to do it on our own, because this just ends in another disaster ... So, i really hope that you could implte.

Nope. Greg didn't want anyone playing his mod, so it won't work in the technic launcher.

Not much of a loss really - you only see the good parts of it when it's shown off. Most of GregTech is actually removing features of other mods, and it has comparatively little content compared to the content it removes.

this.mDoNotInit = ((tFile.getAbsolutePath().contains(".technic")) || (tFile.getAbsolutePath().contains(".tekkit")) || (tFile.getAbsolutePath().contains(".Technic")) || (tFile.getAbsolutePath().contains(".Tekkit")));

if (this.mDoNotInit)

{

System.err.println("*"); System.err.println("*"); System.err.println("*");

System.err.println("Hello, Gregorius Techneticies here,");

System.err.println("I see you most likely use Tekkit, but this Mod won't load, until Kakermix asks me PERSONALLY for the inclusion of my Mod. So bug HIM for it.");

System.err.println("PS. I could have exploded your Worlds, but i didn't for Publicityreasons.");

System.err.println("PPS. This Addon is Part of the FTB-Pack. It's even easier to use than Tekkit");

System.err.println("*"); System.err.println("*"); System.err.println("*");

tConfig1.get("Switching this won't help", "Tekkitsupport", false);

tConfig1.save();

return;

}

I'm just interrested in his mod because of its late game stuff ... Is there an other mod that provides me such gigantic Reactors and other big stuff. I really like the machines woch are more than one Block tall ...

So do you know an other mod, and may you implement it to tekkit than?

and is there any possibility to add "mixed peripherals" to the tekkit modpack? This would be pretty need ...

1) Use the edit button.

2) Misc' Peripherals? Not sure if the Anti-Technic code has been reused from the old solar helates Addon from the same guy. Must check at some time.

Yeah, he added some neat solars. they're easier to craft, make more sense, and still generate a small amount of power at night. They're certainly neat, but his policy regarding technic are obnoxiously strict.

Those are from the advanced solar mod which is a far better alternative to compact solar.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3291&pageNo=1

I can confirm that there are no solar panels in gregtech at all, other than the harder to make normal panel. However gregtech does add a ton of other generators that simply rock at what they do.

Those are from the advanced solar mod which is a far better alternative to compact solar.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3291&pageNo=1

I can confirm that there are no solar panels in gregtech at all, other than the harder to make normal panel. However gregtech does add a ton of other generators that simply rock at what they do.

Oh, right you are. Just goes to show how good a job FTB does of letting you know what's in their pack.