Helen Keller

• Forum Administrators

Hey guys lets please calm down, there is no reason to be hasty! Right guys? heh? Just a little joke! I'll have this nastly little 'keller' problem fixed by the end of the week there Sparky. Don't you worry. :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only staff can close threads. Staff being blue named mods or red named admins.

Hint; freakachu is a mod.

well naw, he's a toaster you knew what i meant as in unwatch and leaving you guys to blab on

I... I think we lost him. the hopes and dreams of thousands kellers, dashed against the rocks of reality. our final hope, our single light in the darkness... quenched. this is a sad day. the mourning shall go on forever more.

edit: it seems I spoke too soon! do not leave us, hero!

Hey guys lets please calm down, there is no reason to be hasty! Right guys? heh? Just a little joke! I'll have this nastly little 'keller' problem fixed by the end of the week there Sparky. Don't you worry. :)

Can you make a special avatar for him Kakermix? This little boy is special...very very special...

Hidden

How does one "unwatch"? Enlighten me please.

Put your mouse directly on the log out button, and go down directly from there, click unwatch thread. Just thought I'd share a bit of forum wisdom. It makes you don't get notifs from this thread anymore.

Hidden

Put your mouse directly on the log out button, and go down directly from there, click unwatch thread. Just thought I'd share a bit of forum wisdom. It makes you don't get notifs from this thread anymore.

Oh, that's actually a function? I thought it was standard keller drabble. Thanks.

HEY!!! WHATS THE BIG IDEA!!!! THIS IS ENOUGH OUT OF ALL OF YOU!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORUMS WEB PAGE!? MORE LIKE A SLAUGHTER PIT! THERE IS A MODERATOR HERE WATCHING MY LITTLE BROTHER GET INSULTED! MY BROTHER IS REALLY UPSET AND I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND WATCH HIM GET HURT LIKE THIS ALL OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE BUFFOONS AND KIDS ALL OF YOU LEARN TO GROW UP!!! AND YOU BET I WILL BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND REPORTING WHAT HAPPENED HERE!

THERE IS NO POINT IN REPLYING BECAUSE NONE OF YOU WILL EVEN GET A RESPONSE BACK SO DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME, JUST GO BACK TO PLAYING YOUR OVERLY USED MODDED GAME

Thread implosion is due any minute now.

HEY!!! WHATS THE BIG IDEA!!!! THIS IS ENOUGH OUT OF ALL OF YOU!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORUMS WEB PAGE!? MORE LIKE A SLAUGHTER PIT! THERE IS A MODERATOR HERE WATCHING MY LITTLE BROTHER GET INSULTED! MY BROTHER IS REALLY UPSET AND I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND WATCH HIM GET HURT LIKE THIS ALL OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE BUFFOONS AND KIDS ALL OF YOU LEARN TO GROW UP!!! AND YOU BET I WILL BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND REPORTING WHAT HAPPENED HERE!

THERE IS NO POINT IN REPLYING BECAUSE NONE OF YOU WILL EVEN GET A RESPONSE BACK SO DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME, JUST GO BACK TO PLAYING YOUR OVERLY USED MODDED GAME

I am 14 years of age and this is frankly really stupid. You're "little brother" disregarded the rules, and he got the equivalent of a warning, which he ignored. His fault he got made fun of. Also, who will you report this to?

Finally the double personnality hits! I was waiting for this too!

CAPS LOCK RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUICK CALL THE INTERNET POLICE!

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR SHOUTING.

BECAUSE USING ENTIRELY UPPERCASE MAKES YOUR STRAWMAN POINT ABLE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, DOESN'T IT?????

ACTUALLY IT MAKES YOU READ AS IF YOU WERE SHOUTING, BUT NOT IN A ANGRY POINT OF VIEW!

SHOUT POLES LET YOU BE SEEN AS ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DOES EVEN A STUPID AMOUNT OF THEM AND EVEN USING EVEN A LOT EVEN HELPS YOU BE TAKEN EVEN MORE SERIOUSLY!

Why the hell am I shouting?

Hidden

SHOUT POLES LET YOU BE SEEN AS ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DOES EVEN A STUPID AMOUNT OF THEM AND EVEN USING EVEN A LOT EVEN HELPS YOU BE TAKEN EVEN MORE SERIOUSLY!

Why the hell am I shouting?

I DON'T REALLY have any clue... do you think we scared the little kid and his "brother" away?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons