Helen Keller

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

forgive me, my excitement was getting the better of me. it's just not every day someone like you graces these forums with their presence. you are like a young arthur, you need only to pull the sword from the stone!

that actually made me smile to thanks i guess

This guys just keeps on repeating himself "Blah Blah bullied blah blah mean blah blah bullied". I mean common try to get new sentences!

what makes you so high and migty any way

that actually made me smile to thanks i guess

Oh god, your obliviousness to sarcasm literally just made me cringe. Like watching a fat man trying to take the chips on the upper shelves in a supermarket, but not being able to get up from the electric wheelchair.

That woud be weed, the mighty part is cuz i have an IQ above 60....

Physical strength is not equal to mental strength.

Unless you're a psychic, then the two are the same.

rules arent the point at the moment

I'll be the wet blanket here; YOU GOT KELLERED FOR BREAKING THE RULES!

There, got that out of the way.

heh try being me, hated for no reason

actually you are hated for a reason, you should try and figure out what it is.

I was hated for a reason! my mom said it was because the other girls were mean and had family problems (and to be fair, one of them did) but really it was because I was a HUGE asshole to everyone and only cared about myself and how much of a victim I was. And it was annoying!

rules arent the point at the moment

exactly! this is far beyond mere rules, this is about justice. this is about fairness. this is about dead handicapped women. this is about the future, about destiny, about struggle, pain, and torment. this is about revolution!

exactly! this is far beyond mere rules, this is about justice. this is about fairness. this is about dead handicapped women. this is about the future, about destiny, about struggle, pain, and torment. this is about revolution!

dude its nothing to do with the rules its the fact what was done about it

HAHAHAHAH at least i have friends

ppth

Really gonna pull that card? Whatever weak insults those bullies threw at you aren't gonna phase me, because I have an understanding of basic grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Also, we have about 15 whale-boxed threads complaining about the Keller rank. You aren't going to change it, so stop crying.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons