Helen Keller

How is this allowed, Im new here to the forums and i asked everyone in the forums how to fix a missing ID problem and i put it in my own thread and my connection mucked up so it posted 2 or 3 times by accident so i tried to edit them then i went to ask online member and i didnt relise the blue names were modders so i get insulted, swore at and offended how is that even allowed

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man, those douchebag modders! kellering new people who were only breaking rules and stuff. who has time to read that shit, am I right? there should be a law!

THANK YOU!!! THATS EXACTLY MY POINT they are all jerks and swore at me and saying im a stupid and saying im killed a blind and def lady, that really offensice

Because the forum is moderated by volunteers who enforced the rules

If you are saying "how is this allowed" because of some reason that isn't in the rules then you are shit out of luck

EDIT: Ninjad, dam it freakachu

im meaning how are they allowed to swear and insult you then be offensnive

THANK YOU!!! THATS EXACTLY MY POINT they are all jerks and swore at me and saying im a stupid and saying im killed a blind and def lady, that really offensice

fight the power man! you tell those assholes how it be my brother. and accusing you of murdering a dead person? UNACCEPTABLE! only you can rally the downtrodden users here to victory!

fight the power man! you tell those assholes how it be my brother. and accusing you of murdering a dead person? UNACCEPTABLE! only you can rally the downtrodden users here to victory!

Seig heil, comrade. Together we may fight the imperialist leader Kookiemax and his pack of capitalist pigs.

Seig heil, comrade. Together we may fight the imperialist leader Kookiemax and his pack of capitalist pigs.

WE ARE NOT COLD HEARTED MURDERED OF A BLIND AND DEAF PERSON AND ITS SICK TO EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF IT WERE STANDING UP TODAY AGAINST THOSE HEARTLESS FREAKS WHO COME DOWN ESPECIALLY ON THE NEW PEOPLE!

WE ARE NOT COLD HEARTED MURDERED OF A BLIND AND DEAF PERSON AND ITS SICK TO EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF IT WERE STANDING UP TODAY AGAINST THOSE HEARTLESS FREAKS WHO COME DOWN ESPECIALLY ON THE NEW PEOPLE!

today is the day that the technic forum proletariat begin to rise against the bourgeoisie like kankermex, chaepshoot, and their ilk! we will suffer their slings and arrows no longer! we shall raise our pink banners to the sky and fall upon them like a tidal wave of vengeance!

Aha! It was all a trick to lure out your true nature! I'm really an American in disguise! :rips off false mustache:

This guy is trolling, right? I'm sure he's trolling. He can't possibly be not trolling. Nope, no way he's serious... Just admit it, you're trolling, are you not?

Please?

For the sake of my faith in a stranger on the Internet?

what are you talking about? im annoyed here at whats going on and being offended

today is the day that the technic forum proletariat begin to rise against the bourgeoisie like kankermex, chaepshoot, and their ilk! we will suffer their slings and arrows no longer! we shall raise our pink banners to the sky and fall upon them like a tidal wave of vengeance!

im actually being serious....

im actually being serious....

so am I, comrade! revolution is at hand, like a fuse waiting to be lit! only you can strike the spark that sets these forums ablaze with pink baby flames! this is your destiny, your purpose! to overthrow the tyanical kakmeranx and return the technic forums to the rightful hands of its true owners, the people

so am I, comrade! revolution is at hand, like a fuse waiting to be lit! only you can strike the spark that sets these forums ablaze with pink baby flames! this is your destiny, your purpose! to overthrow the tyanical kakmeranx and return the technic forums to the rightful hands of its true owners, the people

i dont see how helen keller is funny

what are you talking about? im annoyed here at whats going on and being offended

I'm going to save you a ban and explain you as sarcasm-less as possible what is going on. You're being punished for being an idiot. That's not all that problematic, if you lurk for a while you'll probably grow out of it mostly.

The meaning of the Hellen Keller rank is that you've been "blind" to the rules, and "deaf" to the warnings you were given. This is thus not insulting at all to Hellen, since she was able to communicate and read even though she had this handicap, and you can too respect the rules and be useful to this community if only you could make the effort to read the first and follow them afterwards.

Even if you're having a problem, you still have to follow the directives, as do all the members of this community. You're getting this superb launcher and all this support for free, so we at least get to ask you to be nice about requesting this help.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons