Helen Keller

Shirley you can't be serious...

yeah of course im not taking the fact of being swore at, insulted and put in the middle of a sick joke.....theres NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT KILLING A BLIND AND DEAF LADY!!! OR BLAMING PEOPLE OR INSULTING THEM!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see how helen keller is funny

exactly, no one does. something MUST be done to correct this travesty of justice, this unthinkable inhumanity. I know you have it in you if you just post hard enough! others have tried and failed, but you! you have something special! I can feel it! you can change all this, you are like the technic forums neo but without all the cool kung-fu, flying, shades, and bullet stopping!

I'm going to save you a ban and explain you as sarcasm-less as possible what is going on. You're being punished for being an idiot. That's not all that problematic, if you lurk for a while you'll probably grow out of it mostly.

The meaning of the Hellen Keller rank is that you've been "blind" to the rules, and "deaf" to the warnings you were given. This is thus not insulting at all to Hellen, since she was able to communicate and read even though she had this handicap, and you can too respect the rules and be useful to this community if only you could make the effort to read the first and follow them afterwards.

Even if you're having a problem, you still have to follow the directives, as do all the members of this community. You're getting this superb launcher and all this support for free, so we at least get to ask you to be nice about requesting this help.

you know what im not arguing! im actually just gonna turn my laptop off because ive had enough of these insults, that that anyone knows that ive been bullied all my life and im not taking anymore of it especially on the internet

exactly, no one does. something MUST be done to correct this travesty of justice, this unthinkable inhumanity. I know you have it in you if you just post hard enough! others have tried and failed, but you! you have something special! I can feel it! you can change all this, you are like the technic forums neo but without all the cool kung-fu, flying, shades, and bullet stopping!

wit...?

you know what im not arguing! im actually just gonna turn my laptop off because ive had enough of these insults, that that anyone knows that ive been bullied all my life and im not taking anymore of it especially on the internet

Welp, apparently being extremely patient and comprehensive is even more efficient than trolling at warding noobs off! TIL.

wait, don't leave! you're the only hope we have!

your a moderator and im a member what it the world can i do apart from take the insults from everyone else

No!!! Comeback! The fun just started! Let us have our moment of laughs!

get lost im not TAKING THIS CRUD ANY LONGER! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLYING! IVE TOOK IT FOR 10 YEARS STRIAGHT

get lost im not TAKING THIS CRUD ANY LONGER! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLYING! IVE TOOK IT FOR 10 YEARS STRIAGHT

only 10 ? get back to me when youve been on an extended healing journey with a soulmate who shares your pain

seriously, this impotent flailing isn't helping you get better

For starters, actually read the rules. That's probably enough to fix your problem.

what do you think i did read a stupid how to read crud for dummies of course i read the rules

only 10 ? get back to me when youve been on an extended healing journey with a soulmate who shares your pain

seriously, this impotent flailing isn't helping you get better

im 18

your a moderator and im a member what it the world can i do apart from take the insults from everyone else

you can light the spark that starts the true revolution! you can rally the downtrodden, the mistreated, the confused, the lost, and the unfortunate together under a single flashing pink banner! you will be a hero, a legend, across the forums, nay, the world! but it will never come to pass if you simply give up now. if you walk away now, this place will be forever lost to darkness and tyranny. the wailing and gnashing of keys will be unending.

you can light the spark that starts the true revolution! you can rally the downtrodden, the mistreated, the confused, the lost, and the unfortunate together under a single flashing pink banner! you will be a hero, a legend, across the forums, nay, the world! but it will never come to pass if you simply give up now. if you walk away now, this place will be forever lost to darkness and tyranny. the wailing and gnashing of keys will be unending.

WILL you stop speaking the kings english and makes sence

Wait, you're 18? Ouch. By then you should have a better punctuation, if not grammar.

maybe because i was bullied out of school because i head people trying to kill and actually ended up in the hospital

WILL you stop speaking the kings english and makes sence

forgive me, my excitement was getting the better of me. it's just not every day someone like you graces these forums with their presence. you are like a young arthur, you need only to pull the sword from the stone!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons