Either this is a Dupe bug

disconsented

Might wanna check and see how much iron is really in those barrels. You may just be spreading out that iron by accident.

You do realise it has the numbers are right there

64 x 64 = 4096

I can see 4 barrels that have spread though, bottom right @ 43x64, next to the map @ 64 and the two in the back right corner @ 61 x 64 + 47 and 47 x 64 + 30

Even so that would only account for 2 excess barrels

You do realise it has the numbers are right there

64 x 64 = 4096

I can see 4 barrels that have spread though, bottom right @ 43x64, next to the map @ 64 and the two in the back right corner @ 61 x 64 + 47 and 47 x 64 + 30

Even so that would only account for 2 excess barrels

He meant that the labels on the barrels often don't update when you access them via pipes. Manually checking the item count makes it update. Is there a retriever in you're system anywere?

I used to use a buffer just below my sorting machine but it had a couple of problems:

1) It was slow when processing because the sorting machine pulled out items one at a time

2) The Penumo tubes would only put items into 1 of 5 sections of the block and this left the system clogged with a relatively large operation

I switched to 3x Relays because they are much faster (each chucks out a stack at a time and the sorting machine keeps up) and I have 27 Stacks worth of buffer space instead of the previous 5.

Also I managed to fix the issue by using a timer a filter and an incinerator (broke the sorting machine, froze the server and on restart the timer worked for long enough to suck all the iron up).

Wait so you said this is a potential glitch? Are you using the tesseract? Also, how big was the quarry? They are now chunkloaders so they will go til done :/

I know they increased the amount of iron ore from classic, just a mental note - don't know the exact #'s.

Yes, it has happened before with baked potatoes. Yes, 64x64.

I left it purging for 48 hours and there was still enough Iron to crash the server when I destroyed the Sorting Machine. The only reason I managed to fix it was because how the server acted when it was restarted. I would submit a bug report if there was anything useful say but I would have attempted to get in contact with Eloram first because in both incidents the tremendous backlog was inside RP2 blocks.

Around 450 stacks of Iron Ore? That seems pretty high, but then again with an increase in Iron Ore & a 64x64 running then coming back to find that could be legit.... idk XD

I just want to have quarries non-chunk load - if you disable chunk loaders it makes them break. You guys left it as is correct?

I can confirm this. It appears that the infinite backlogging problem for RP2 machines is back. Note, this also may cause a memory leak and so you will start to experience more and more lag until you rectify the problem. In the mean time, make sure your inventories can keep up with the number of items you are sending them. If not, incinerate the rest, or upgrade your storage.

I was able to consistently replicate the problem when pulsing a filter at 0.400 seconds pulling cobble from a barrel to a line of recyclers. It takes a very long time to notice an increase in lag, but it does occur consistently.

I fixed the problem by replacing my input cobble pipe with a line of Igneous Extruders directly above my recyclers. The extruders produce cobblestone at the same rate the recyclers use it.