Thank You Technic Team

PBlock96

I've noticed that a lot of people are flaming the technic team. In the few months I've been on these forums, i haven't seen a single thread thanking the technic team for all the work that they have put in the modpacks and launcher. So, I would like to give a big thank you to them for the incredible job they have done with the modpacks and launcher. I have enjoyed the modpacks they have made for the past months and plan to continue to enjoy them.

Thank You!

Lol, It might actually be hard to find them past all of those. there will be more, Just hang around 'till then I guess. I honestly don't want to argue over it though, I understand if you don't believe me, and I respect that. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

Huh, I can't remember any of us making posts saying "ZOMG TECKNIC IS SO GOOD!" in Kitty Jail. weird.

First i searched Thank You and came up with no results, then Thanks and got the 10 pages of kitty jail. To me this seems a little sad.

I have, all that comes up are 10 pages of kitty jail

You see, Kitty Jail is all just one big thank-you thread from all of us in the Off-Topic forum for the Moderators and Admins - we try to give them something interesting to read, and a chuckle every day.

• 4 weeks later...