why did it go back to 0.5.9 latest!!??

psyco

last night i came home to play loged in and it updated backwards to 0.5.9 instead of 0.6.0, i log in and the force field mod only has half the stuff, and the blank card is missing so u literaly cant use the forcefield mod, game ruined for me at the mo, you didnt even leave it so i could select 0.6.0, this is so enoying its untrue, ive lost every thing i dne now, and ive lost the will to play the game becasue of it, can u make it so i can select to play 0.6.0 again please !! or atleast make it so the mffs forcefield mod actualy has every thing and works, im gonna thank in advance casue hopfuly some 1 will see this and actualy make the game worth playing again

its called dyslexia, probity hardest word to spell but seen as tho your just the sorta person who goes around giving abuse rather then helping, why dnt you save your comments casue they arnt needed or helpful, grow up, ill dumb it down for you tho, i want to b able to play 0.6.0 tekkit lite, because 0.5.9 is crap and half the mffs stuff isnt there and wat is there dnt work

That post quite figuratively burned my eyes... Grammar, spelling and syntax are important people! Anyone able to decipher what he is trying to say? I can't tell if he should be posting a bug report or what...

last night i came home to play loged in and it updated backwards to 0.5.9 instead of 0.6.0, i log in and the force field mod only has half the stuff, and the blank card is missing so u literaly cant use the forcefield mod, game ruined for me at the mo, you didnt even leave it so i could select 0.6.0, this is so enoying its untrue, ive lost every thing i dne now, and ive lost the will to play the game becasue of it, can u make it so i can select to play 0.6.0 again please !! or atleast make it so the mffs forcefield mod actualy has every thing and works, im gonna thank in advance casue hopfuly some 1 will see this and actualy make the game worth playing again

Last night, I came home to play with my modded mine craft. I logged in, and it updated backwards to 0.5.9 instead of 0.6.0 (I ignore why). As I enter my world, I see that the forcefield only has half of his original components, and the blank card is missing making the MFFS mod useless.

(Ramble about how he is such a whiny bitch having to remake his system of forcefields RUINED HIS LIFE.)

Your writing skills kill kittens, this post is in the wrong place, and doesn't have enough information for us to help you. Seems like you'll have to re-do your forcefields once you've properly updated your pack, which is a pretty trivial task.

Edit :

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95604

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-firefox-spell-checker

A bit of spell-checking will change your Internet life, if you have dyslexia.

Last night, I came home to play with my modded mine craft. I logged in, and it updated backwards to 0.5.9 instead of 0.6.0 (I ignore why). As I enter my world, I see that the forcefield only has half of his original components, and the blank card is missing making the MFFS mod useless.

(Ramble about how he is such a whiny bitch having to remake his system of forcefields RUINED HIS LIFE.)

Your writing skills kill kittens, this post is in the wrong place, and doesn't have enough information for us to help you. Seems like you'll have to re-do your forcefields once you've properly updated your pack, which is a pretty trivial task.

Edit :

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95604

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-firefox-spell-checker

A bit of spell-checking will change your Internet life, if you have dyslexia.

Ahh thanks for the clarification. I was going to say that the OP should post a bug report but from the looks of it he has given up (on both the pack and on improving his grammar and spelling).

yh as expected no help will be found here, thanks for fuck all

If you didn't expect help why did you bother posting this? That seems like an odd waste of time.

EDIT: Lol at the new edit to his post. Too bad they are still in my quotes.

Ahh thanks for the clarification. I was going to say that the OP should post a bug report but from the looks of it he has given up (on both the pack and on improving his grammar and spelling).

If you didn't expect help why did you bother posting this? That seems like an odd waste of time.

EDIT: Lol at the new edit to his post. Too bad they are still in my quotes.

Well... That's one word he can write correctly!

Still OP, even if you don't come back here, I recommend you check out spell-checking. Dyslexia can be quite crippling in a media where only text conveys your thoughts.

• Moderators

I've never understood Dyslexia. To me it sounds like people are saying" My doctor told me I gotta symptom so I cannut spell so I say oh well fuck speling then!".

There's literally nothing, short of getting your hands or legs cut off, that can't be fixed by taking the time to learn...

Please correct me if I'm wrong in this

Well you are wrong. The human mind is unfathomably complex, and anyone with even something like a moderate phobia can tell you it's not as easy as "Just put more effort into it!"

But in this case the OP has the option of using mechanical aid to seamlessly make up for his own shortcomings. Which he has refused to use.

I've never understood Dyslexia. To me it sounds like people are saying" My doctor told me I gotta symptom so I cannut spell so I say oh well fuck speling then!".

There's literally nothing, short of getting your hands or legs cut off, that can't be fixed by taking the time to learn...

Dyslexia is Percieving words/letters differently than they are actually written, IIRC.

Dyslexia is Percieving words/letters differently than they are actually written, IIRC.

Even so, most basic spell checkers can detect minor imperfections in spelling and fix it, and some of the better ones can somewhat handle the stuff he's spewing onto the page. I know Chrome has a spell checker built in, and it's actually pointing out your name(in the quote code), IIRC, and perceiving* as being incorrect. Not that difficult if a little effort is put into it.

You are wrong on this.

However!! Spell checkers do exist and they are nearly effortless to use now. There really is no excuse when most browsers underline everything wrong in red.

What if you're color blind?

It is still underlined. That and there are very few people who are actually "blind" to colours. Most just mix one or two colours up.

Also, my spell checker underlined your spelling of colour.