[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Minecraft Username: thijs12100

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for about 4 months.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No, to date never played servers.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun building and helping others when needed.

Username:havocrequim

What is your experience with tekkit?:played it off and on for about a year

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:nope never been banned

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: basically try to build an awesome base, maybe get together with other players and build something even more awesome.

Username: ramseis

What is your experience with tekkit?: I've played minecraft on and off since early 2009, and have fiddled with industrial/automation/esc mods for as long as they've been available. Tekkit has been a favorite for me, particularly with the inclusion of computercraft.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I won't say no due to how long I've played, I played on a huge number of servers and may have forgotten, but not in the last couple years at least.

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I'm searching for a community where I can continue to fiddle with computercraft and the like.

Username:iou64

What is your experience with tekkit?:i have been playing tekkit for a while and love it i play it alot too

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: i never really get banned the only reason i would leave a server would be if it closed and i have been on many that i played on with my friends so i know how you feel about servers closeing other then that me and my friends were admins on a server and sometimes we would ban eacother for a mess but never seriously banned

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:i plan on building a house and getting as far as you can in tekkit and when i reach that point help people get to that point

Username:Black_Blood01 What is your experience with tekkit?:im playing 1 year im good at redpower ee and ic2 mods Have you ever been banned from a server? yes i was 1 time banned because i was found 1 diamond on the map they said me X-ray that way i banned but i was not X-ray :( What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:make a house and in that house make magic and science

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Username: dylanindamist and my friend: NEKO_HERO

What is your experience with tekkit?: I am not too experienced with tekkit but am willing to learn, and my friend pretty much bums it so...

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I was framed once, pretty pissed off about that :/

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Planning on making a YouTube Series with my friend, being social and making fun builds! :D <3

It will mean allot if you whitelist us!!! :) Thankyou

Username: dylanindamist and my friend: NEKO_HERO

What is your experience with tekkit?: I am not too experienced with tekkit but am willing to learn, and my friend pretty much bums it so...

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I was framed once, pretty pissed off about that :/

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: Planning on making a YouTube Series with my friend, being social and making fun builds! :D <3

It will mean allot if you whitelist us!!! :) Thankyou

Username: spongeglossLE

What is your experience with tekkit?: I have played Tekkit Classic about 1 year ago for about 5 months. The serverowner died though, which was hard for all of us.

I didn't play Tekkit for months after this until I started playing Tekkit lite about 2 months ago. But I missed the old Tekkit Classic days which is why I am now applying here.

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I have been banned on a server before. It was because I ''insulted'' a mod as he claimed. But all I did was telling him to be a bit nicer. (he was calling alot of people dumb)

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I want to build some factories that autoproduce items. Ofc I want to have fun whilst playing.

• 2 weeks later...

-Minecraft username - Lezaner

-What is your experience with Tekkit? - i've played regularly the classic much of the Spacial 'n' the lite but i need learn the other things of the classic one

-Have you ever been banned from a server? if so,please explain - No i never got

-What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? - Well staff 'n' player sociability principally,learn the stuff i don't finished learning and build some new technomatic stuff.

I hope yo like my apply see ya soon

:D

1. Minecraft Username: Jakeuar_Paw

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for about 9 months, i know a lot about it and i know how to fix the problems that are made with all the mods.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No, i haven't

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? To have fun and just help out people who well, are in need of help!

minecraft username: bones5352

what is your experience with tekkit: i have been playing for about two months. but i have all i need to know to survive and prosper.

have you ever been banned from a server if so explain: no i have not been banned from any server

what do you plan on doing in techluminal tekkit: i plan on making factorys of machine and shops and a powerplant to supply free electricity to anyone who wants. and also to have fun

• 1 month later...

1.Minecraft Username: Demon_slayer5

2.What is your experience with Tekkit?I have played tekkit for a long time now and i really enjoy it.

3.Have you been banned from a server?if so,please explain.Yes,ive been banned once because i wanted this obsidian block that was on the ground so i can condense it then i got banned.

4.What do you plan doing in Techluminal Tekkit?I want to build atleast a mansion that i can share with other players that i could'nt on other servers because nobody will team with me but i think people will be nice and live with me in a mansion.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons