Too much rain

Hi,

it is raining in my tekkit lite world (with mcpc+) day after day. There are nearly no breaks where it is sunny. This behaviour ist definetly not standard minecraft. (Tekkit Lite Version and extra mods make no differnece as i was able to find out)

Have you got a solution to fix that problem? It keeps on annoying my players :P

Plz help me.

Sorry but are you kidding me? I am looking for a real solution. The enormous amount me rainstorms no my server is not vanilla. Maybe someone knows a way to fix it? I am intelligent enough to set the weather manually but that is no solution.

We get this in our world too. It's just bad luck. I'm an op so if I'm online it's /toggledownfall all the way. The rain lags most people out and is so loud that it interferes with our comms so I get rid straight away.

Another thing you can do is install Optifine and disable rain and the animations for it and you will not even know when it is raining, you will be strutting around in your shorts and flip flops whilst your server mates are dripping and miserable!

My lord, Go to your spawn assuming you have one, and set up a command block and a sun detector, with a NOT inverter. When it rains, BOOM instantly, it'd toggle the downfall off. Also when it's night

Are you using Mystcraft?

In my experience, the handling of weather between various Ages doesn't work well, and you end up with fictitious rain (it seems to rain, but zombies and skeletons catch fire outdoor and snow doesn't deposit on ground in tundra biomes). I think that, basically, your client will display rain whenever there's rain in any of the ages (the standard dimensions have biomes that don't have rain, and thus you don't get rained there even if it "does" rain). The more Ages are up, the more fake rain you'll get.