Tekkit, defend you're title!

TNTSkelebro

Tekkit has been overtaken by FTB.

This has annoyed a ton of people and needs to be fixed.

Tekkit needs to defend their title.

They were the original 'technical' mod pack then FTB came along and took tekkit over.

I suggest tekkit gets their shit together and update more often, get permission from mod owners and spread the news that tekkit is making a comeback.

Tekkit CAN defeat FTB. It's the original. The original can never be beaten.

"you're title"

Posting in platform pogoda, when it clearly belongs in the whalebox cafe lame or technic discussion

Still thinks that technic is illegal, despite nobody in a position to know has said that in close to a year.

Yeah, those are some things you should probably look through if you ever want to be taken seriously.

They were the original 'technical' mod pack then FTB came along and took tekkit over.

I suggest tekkit gets their shit together and update more often, get permission from mod owners and spread the news that tekkit is making a comeback.

This is pretty much what everyone is doing when they read your post.

This is pretty much what everyone is doing when they read your post.

A perfect description of what I did! When I read the title I thought "Oh! A debate might be brewing!!! I need to take a look!" then I saw what it was and did the Popo laugh!

Let's dissect this post, shall we?

That's debatable, and even if it's true, nobody but screaming fanboys care.

I honestly don't think that a ton of people whining about tekkit constitutes a present need to fix anything.

I do not think Tekkit's title is what you think it is.

(Spoiler Alert: It's for the lolz)

Again, it's debatable that FTB "took over", and nobody cares.

I do believe tekkit already has its shit together, and I think they update often enough to not be as buggy.

And why would we want to make a comeback (assuming we ever left), that just means we'll have more of the screaming fanboys.

Why can't we all win? Isn't that what a game is all about? Having fun and liking each other more in the end.

Let's dissect this post, shall we?

That's debatable, and even if it's true, nobody but screaming fanboys care.

I honestly don't think that a ton of people whining about tekkit constitutes a present need to fix anything.

I do not think Tekkit's title is what you think it is.

(Spoiler Alert: It's for the lolz)

Again, it's debatable that FTB "took over", and nobody cares.

I do believe tekkit already has its shit together, and I think they update often enough to not be as buggy.

And why would we want to make a comeback (assuming we ever left), that just means we'll have more of the screaming fanboys.

Why can't we all win? Isn't that what a game is all about? Having fun and liking each other more in the end.

This post made me happy again. :D

Jeez, your "REPENT YOUR SINS, ASK PERMISSIONS" thing is sounding like some 60's preacher. Interesting how you deem to know Technic's permissions.

Also interesting how "FTB" took over. I guess you're right, Technic is now officially dead, what with the "Only hundreds of active custom modpacks" thing. Everyone knows the quota for "alive" is 7 billion people playing it all at once.

Seems like the OP is a duck just trying to stir up trouble or something.