[0.6.5] TheTekkitServer [No PvP][Staff Wanted][40 slots][Open]

mikekrason

In Game Name:MattOnPc

Country/Timezone:USA,Central

How good is your English?:Really good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Nope

Why you want to be Staff:I want to be staff because I was to try something new and I always wanted to be one

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Because I can help people build(if they give me the supply's to build)I will talk care of bullies who are mean to new people,I will look at peoples bases if they have banned items (if they do I will ask them to get rid of them please if not i'll break it or if it's in their inventory and I saw it in their hands I will ethier kick them or ban them for 1 hour)

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:I have not played on your server but I played on others for about 2 mounths

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Yes, From having a drop party (which is not against the rules but oh well)

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Well I think my friend Kev (kevintoker) might think I would be a good staff

only way to contact me is on skype

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: r4nd0m13 Age:15 Country/Timezone: USA/-7:00 How good is your English?: Fluent. I speak only English. Any previous experience as staff: XenBox Tekkit (tekkit classic, no longer active.) Why you want to be Staff: I enjoy helping others in need of help on Minecraft, because i get to express my creative skills and share them with the players. Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I'm very skilled in building Industrialcraft & Buildcraft factories, and Redpower factories. I also specialize in building power systems, like Nuclear Reactors, Solar Arrays, and Containment rooms. I can be a very creative builder because games like Minecraft capture my interest greatly(It's my Autism). I also prefer working together with others rather than working alone. Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: Every 2 days, and between 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No, I haven't been banned before. Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: N/A

In Game Name: r4nd0m13 Age:15 Country/Timezone: USA/-7:00 How good is your English?: Fluent. I speak only English. Any previous experience as staff: XenBox Tekkit (tekkit classic, no longer active.) Why you want to be Staff: I enjoy helping others in need of help on Minecraft, because i get to express my creative skills and share them with the players. Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I'm very skilled in building Industrialcraft & Buildcraft factories, and Redpower factories. I also specialize in building power systems, like Nuclear Reactors, Solar Arrays, and Containment rooms. I can be a very creative builder because games like Minecraft capture my interest greatly(It's my Autism). I also prefer working together with others rather than working alone. Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: Every 2 days, and between 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No, I haven't been banned before. Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: N/A

ugh..... i cant get the damn formatting right! it's probably my browser.

In Game Name: Edward_Charles

Country/Timezone: United States (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How good is your English?: Perfect and an extended vocabulary.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Well most aren't up but I am currently plan on working on this server

Why you want to be Staff: I am a very fun but strict Moderating/Operating person. I am the nicest person on the planet Earth until the rules are stretched or broken. I do NOT like disrespect on high levels, and I enjoy creative building and or surviving in odd environments.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): As I said above, the same thing goes here, plus this. (I want to try this server out for an AWESOME experience. I want to play ALOT on this server but my time is stretched, also with my Father recently passing.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I have not been able to join but when I do today I will play EVERY day.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No I don't believe I have been banned before. Actually once or twice when I first bought Minecraft and didn't know griefing was bad and for 'Immature' people.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: There are SOOOO many people that would recommend me but I will do it anyways. wolfyllama, THEOMASTX7, Corpeater, MinecraftGeek, Medfit, ZOROASTR1AN, BrolyBeast1, Deathnog, and Alexmaster5

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes multiple ways actually.

In Game Name: Edward_Charles

Country/Timezone: United States (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How good is your English?: Perfect and an extended vocabulary.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Well most aren't up but I am currently plan on working on this server

Why you want to be Staff: I am a very fun but strict Moderating/Operating person. I am the nicest person on the planet Earth until the rules are stretched or broken. I do NOT like disrespect on high levels, and I enjoy creative building and or surviving in odd environments.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): As I said above, the same thing goes here, plus this. (I want to try this server out for an AWESOME experience. I want to play ALOT on this server but my time is stretched, also with my Father recently passing.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I have not been able to join but when I do today I will play EVERY day.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No I don't believe I have been banned before. Actually once or twice when I first bought Minecraft and didn't know griefing was bad and for 'Immature' people.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: There are SOOOO many people that would recommend me but I will do it anyways. wolfyllama, THEOMASTX7, Corpeater, MinecraftGeek, Medfit, ZOROASTR1AN, BrolyBeast1, Deathnog, and Alexmaster5

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes multiple ways actually.

1) - Please state any previous staff experience regardless of if the server is up or not

2) - Please use references from the server, we do not accept people from outside the server community as references.

3) - Please play on the server more. Until you have played on the server for at least a week and gotten 2), completed this application is on hold.

1) - Please state any previous staff experience regardless of if the server is up or not

2) - Please use references from the server, we do not accept people from outside the server community as references.

3) - Please play on the server more. Until you have played on the server for at least a week and gotten 2), completed this application is on hold.

Sorry but I do not have any references on the server..., I have worked on PLENTY of servers and 2 for atleast 1-2 years. ScorpionGaming, McDaily (They considered me staff -All the players- <3), Baconton, Orecraft, McraftWorlds, 2 more but I forgot the names, and also my own server which I decided to put down peacefully. I plan on playing more once my dad's funeral and other things are paid off (12.4 Thousand dollars). Thank you for keeping on hold, I will try are hard as I can to earn this position. ~EDDY OUT!

In Game Name: adamjewett_25

Country/Timezone:usa eastern

How good is your English?:9 out of I0

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):no

Why you want to be Staff:so I can help and be part of the anti grief team

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):im on a lot I never grief I am good friends with a lot of people on the server I help a lot I follow the rules

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: maybe a month and a week im usually on every day for a couple of hours

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:no

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: i don't know

In Game Name: d0min8r3

Country/Timezone: United States -5:00

How good is your English?: Primary Language, been speaking it since I was born. I also have 2 years of Spanish under my belt.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): I have been admin/mod on many servers -- They are now discontinued, but were hosted by kooiman.homeserver.net I believe.

Why you want to be Staff: I like helping people and keeping people under control.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): Because I am a hard-working dedicated person who doesn't mind helping people no matter what their problem, I believe that I should be accepted as a member of your staff.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend a lot of time on and have been playing on this server since this morning, but playing tekkit since 1.4.7

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I was banned from a friend's server because we were screwing around :P

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Flyster15 Globnob

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

In Game Name: d0min8r3

Country/Timezone: United States -5:00

How good is your English?: Primary Language, been speaking it since I was born. I also have 2 years of Spanish under my belt.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): I have been admin/mod on many servers -- They are now discontinued, but were hosted by kooiman.homeserver.net I believe.

Why you want to be Staff: I like helping people and keeping people under control.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): Because I am a hard-working dedicated person who doesn't mind helping people no matter what their problem, I believe that I should be accepted as a member of your staff.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend a lot of time on and have been playing on this server since this morning, but playing tekkit since 1.4.7

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I was banned from a friend's server because we were screwing around :P

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Flyster15 Globnob

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

Woops, forgot to answer the last question, sorry. Yes, Skype EMail/GMail Google Chat Google+

In Game Name:

Country/Timezone: USA, UTC -7(Mountain)

How good is your English?: Primary Language

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): None

Why you want to be Staff: I enjoy playing on the server and would like to help moderate it

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I have a very good understanding of computer programming and can help write the scripts necessary for displaying the rules. adding changing them. and all around helping users enjoy Tekkit Lite on the server

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: most days I am available for about four hours. I have been playing for about two weeks or so.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

Email, IM, Razer Comms, In Game, Origin, Steam. Several ways to get a hold of me

In Game Name: Tealke5232

Country/Timezone: USA (California)

How good is your English?: Perfect

Any previous experience as staff : once, for a minecraft server , forgot same , doubt its still up, was mod

Why you want to be Staff: i want to be staff so that i can support other players while playing the game

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): You should choose me sense i am an experienced player, im great at building large redstone projects, kind to others, im great at designing Large buildings or works of art.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 3 weeks on this server, 4-6 hours a day

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Kickking Sam_Hen Ember_Spear

Are there any other ways to contact you: Cell phone ( will tell when excepted) and Email ( also will tell if excepted)

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):im on a lot I never grief I am good friends with a lot of people on the server I help a lot I follow the rules

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: maybe a month and a week im usually on every day for a couple of hours

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: i don't know

DEnied, thats your what? 5th post?

In Game Name: Potshotwarmo

Country/Timezone: England GMT

How good is your English?: Perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Yes DaNile and Evade Lite

Why you want to be Staff: i want to be staff as i would like to contribute to the server and help it grow

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): you should choose me as i have lots of experience in roles like this and i can be trusted with any task that i am set and can complete it

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 6 Hours A day

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: TinyClown32

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons