In Game Name:

Country/Timezone:

How good is your English?:

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):

Why you want to be Staff:

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

But remember! You should still be creative, and try to impress us! Put some thought and creativity into your application!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Tekkit Lite server I've played. It's Perfect, but I think private chat would make it easier to communicate with your Tekkit partner.

I say 3.9 out of 5 stars

Thanks for the review!

Also, as an update.

We have finished our move to the new host, so players should be feeling the better performance!

How long have you been playing Tekkit Lite: About 8 weeks or 2 months q:

Reason you want to be mod: I like to help people out a lot so being mod for me is very useful, also because being mod is awesome q:

About me: Well I have a girlfriend I've been dating since 09/20/12 and I'm very mature. I love to help people out when they're in need, and I've been mods on other servers so I'd like to be one on this server because I love this server and it's people. I also know how to use the mod commands from being mods on other servers like is said q:

IGN:TylerxJ313

-Thanks for your time! (: Tyler aka TylerxJ313

I would like to join staff I'm 17 I've been playing for about a month I would like to be an administrator because the last server I was an admin on just closed because the owner thought it was time to shut down . I cannot tell you about me because I feel it is not right judge ones self and hope you will judge me yourself.

Hello everyone, I am also a Staff Member on this server, just coming on to clarify something

to anyone who sees Mcbeliefff's post disregard that link. Please post on here, I will urge mikekrason to setup a staff application template if possible or get some sort of application process going.

Cheers

Krypt

Great server to join. Nice atmosphere, helpful admins, and an array of wonderful players.

Can't wait for the staff application gets put up though, I wouldn't mind helping others.

Thank you for the positive feedback. Application is now up, have fun.

Awesome server. Good players, great staff. Professional website.. All around great community.

Thanks for the review ChillBilly!

In Game Name:raginruffalo

Country/Timezone:USA/New York

How good is your English?:Very Good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):No

Why you want to be Staff:I want to help people in the wonderful world of tekkit

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):I believe I am great at tekkit and I love working with people and computers

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:1 or 2 hours/day

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:No

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):e-mail

In Game Name:gamerdude999

Country/Timezone:Dublin Ireland

How good is your English?:Perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):No but I have helped loads of staff

Why you want to be Staff:So I can help make the server a fun enjoyable place

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Because I am kind to newcomers and I am great with stopping people from bullying others

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:I have been playing for 10 minuites and already wish to help

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:No I have never been banned

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:Ummm no one really I only kinda decided to help now.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):No other then xbox I have a mic.

In Game Name:raginruffalo

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):I believe I am great at tekkit and I love working with people and computers

In Game Name:gamerdude999

How good is your English?:Perfect

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Because I am kind to newcomers and I am great with stopping people from bullying others

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:I have been playing for 10 minuites and already wish to help

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:Ummm no one really I only kinda decided to help now.

This is solely my opinion on your application. By no means am I in charge of staff application, I am merely stating areas of improvement for you to get staff.

Raginruffalo.

Firstly; I'm not sure if you noticed but there is a little comment on how long your reason why we should choose you is. Needs to be around 50 words, not exactly just around. In not doing so it implies that you are a bit lazy, if you put that little extra effort in, you have a higher chance of getting accepted.

Secondly; It would be preferable if you did have some people to vouch for you. Having people that can say, yes this person is really helpful and should get staff, really makes an impact, etc makes the person selecting new staff members think, well hey! People thinks hes a cool guy, lets choose him!

Gamerdude999

Firstly; Again, as I said about Raginruffalos application, there's a note there saying it needs to be around 50 words long.

Secondly; Not trying to be mean or anything, but you can never have perfect English. I'm 16 and a Grammar Nazi, I still don't have anywhere near perfect English.

Thirdly; You say you have spent 10 minutes on the server. In my eyes this is unacceptable for someone applying to staff, I would say you jump on the server a bit more, get some more experience with the community etc then redo your staff application.

Lastly; Again, as I stated above to Raginruffalo, it would be preferable that you have people who can vouch for you.

Well, that's my little spiel, just some tips on how to get staff is all. I will check this everyday and help people get their staff applications up to par with server standards.

Cheers

Krypt

In Game Name: Lonile

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

How Good Your English is: Fluent

Any Previous Experience as Staff (server names, if they are still up): Yes, one tekkit server, two forums, and a wiki.

Why You Want to be Staff: I feel that I would be a good addition due to my knowledge, experience and maturity.

Why we Should Choose You In 50 words:

Extensive knowledge of Industrialcraft and Buildcraft. Able to find and explain unknown mods quickly due to previous teaching experience. Understanding of when to enforce rules and let minor transgressions off with a warning. Willingness to help others, if not give them resources outright. Very little patience for griefers.

48 words

Time You Can Spend on Server and How Long You Have Been Playing: around 2 hours daily due to class at the moment and I've been involved with minecraft since late beta and tekkit for about a year

Have You Been Banned Before and Why: nope

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Terminato_NL & TylerXj313 (I hope that's correct) Kryptanyte, possibly Reconhawk & Sirlce.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): yup. Skype or Steam

Also, I built a spaceship and two temples in survival. I am driven.

In Game Name: TechnoShark

Country/Timezone: Estern,Florida

How good is your English?: Good.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Owner of a server shut down due to funding, admin on kingsmencraft up its a vannila bukkit server and a warden on a lot of prison servers

Why you want to be Staff: Because i love seeing a nice community and i wanna be a part of that

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I love the staff on this server (no homo) and i think there amazing and it would be awesome in joining them. im really good with plugins and building. Zane and Mcb said maybe to vouching for me so i didnt put it in the vouching area and i really like interacting with the players on this server i feel like this server has potential to be really super popular!

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: pretty much after 4pm im all yours

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Yes i have i killed someone on a no pvp server it had 5 slots......

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: two4123,spark544

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.) Email and skype

In Game Name:rocker5804

Country/Timezone:U.S.A

How good is your English?:Good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i have been op on a vanilla sever but it's not up any more :\ i spent all day on it.

Why you want to be Staff:I would love to help build in projects and help people with the rules and what not

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): i have a creative mind and have a love for helping people and building and have a good sense of humor and with all these diffrent mods i can build amazing things like for example factories, villages, shops, castles. i can build auto every thing, allmost every thing but there is some things that i'm testing out right now

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: i've played for 7 years, i can spend about six or seven hours (summer i can spend about all day)

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: i have been banned before, but that was when i was playing with my sister and we both never knew why i got banned

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Twisters4

In Game Name:rocker5804

Country/Timezone:U.S.A

How good is your English?:Good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i have been op on a vanilla sever but it's not up any more :\ i spent all day on it.

Why you want to be Staff:I would love to help build in projects and help people with the rules and what not

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): i have a creative mind and have a love for helping people and building and have a good sense of humor and with all these diffrent mods i can build amazing things like for example factories, villages, shops, castles. i can build auto every thing, allmost every thing but there is some things that i'm testing out right now

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: i've played for 7 years, i can spend about six or seven hours (summer i can spend about all day)

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: i have been banned before, but that was when i was playing with my sister and we both never knew why i got banned

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Twisters4

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons