mikekrason

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:rocker5804

Country/Timezone:U.S.A

How good is your English?:Good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i have been op on a vanilla sever but it's not up any more : i spent all day on it.

Why you want to be Staff:I would love to help build in projects and help people with the rules and what not

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): i have a creative mind and have a love for helping people and building and have a good sense of humor and with all these diffrent mods i can build amazing things like for example factories, villages, shops, castles. i can build auto every thing, allmost every thing but there is some things that i'm testing out right now

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: i've played for 7 years, i can spend about six or seven hours (summer i can spend about all day)

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: i have been banned before, but that was when i was playing with my sister and we both never knew why i got banned

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Twisters4

Can I ask what you mean by you have played for 7 years?

May 17, 2009 is the date minecraft was first released this was the alpha. Also, tekkit lite was not released 1 and a half years ago. Therefor I am going to have to deny you straight up on the terms you lied twice. Unless of course either my math is wrong or we are in the future, Minecraft has been released for 4 years. That being said, if my calendar is on the wrong year, and if what you say is true, then it is the year 2016.

Good day sir.

Krypt

May 17, 2009 is the date minecraft was first released this was the alpha. Also, tekkit lite was not released 1 and a half years ago. Therefor I am going to have to deny you straight up on the terms you lied twice. Unless of course either my math is wrong or we are in the future, Minecraft has been released for 4 years. That being said, if my calendar is on the wrong year, and if what you say is true, then it is the year 2016.

Good day sir.

Krypt

ok, good day to you two

In Game Name: MicahVance2001

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

How good is your English?: Fluent

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Yes. i have been mod on a few servers admin on one and owner on my own they are all still up but i forgot names D: My server name is Micahcraft

Why you want to be Staff: I Help people a lot and i have my own server which gives me pretty good knowledge of servers.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: i can spend a lot of time at least 5 hours a day yet i have only been on this server for 2 days.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Nope

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Possibly spark554

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Steam.

Opps sorry:

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I think you should choose me because many people on my server think I am a really good owner and I think I help people a lot I can be available almost all day and help when needed. I have been playing technic before the launcher and I am really good with the mods. And that is why I think I am needed.

Bloxman165

I would like to be staff because i am very good a building and i could build a good spawn room

I dont grief

I have no on to vouch for me

But u can give me a 1 day trial to see how i do.

All i have to say

use the template

In Game Name: Edgenx

Country/Timezone: Eastern Standard (Washington D.C)

How good is your English?: Pretty good, I do tend to not use commas or capitol letters sometimes.

For speaking and typing, and understand, it is my only language.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): None on minecraft, I think maturity plays into being able to gain experience quickly.

Why you want to be Staff: Well, I play the game a lot, I know quite a bit about minecraft, and tekkit.

I tend to look on the lighter side of things, enjoy playing, and talking with friends, or players. I can't say I wish to be an admin, but maybe just a moderator.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I am friendly, I enjoy helping people learn the game, or the mod pack.

I sometimes go as far as to give items of my own away to help people get started with a project.

Being 30, I am very mature about any situation, don't expect me to bad mouth anyone over any situation.

expect it to be handled with care, caution, and the up most respect for anyone, even if they are wrong.

If you was to choose me, you would choose someone who gets along with all the staff currently on the server, I

also get along with most everyone on the server, not just staff, but all players. Most would say I very trustworthy

person, and a stand up guy.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I started in beta, about 4 months after it was released to beta I believe.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Never banned, never even once warned.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Krypt

Are there any other ways to contact you? Yes I use Teamspeak,Skype,Email. Skype is mostly my go to chat program.

Thank you for the chance to apply, I wish everyone else the best of luck, hope to see everyone on the server!

Staff Application.

In Game Name: tarrbaby2

Country/Timezone: United States, Pacific Time.

How good is your English?: Very good. I plan to be an English Major

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Yes. I was co-owner of a very well run server, though it closed because the owner didn't have time for it. I was also admin of a server for a time, but it went under new leadership, and the new owner took everyone's rank away to, as he said, "Level the playing field."

Why you want to be Staff: I enjoy helping to run servers, and I find helping, and having the ability to help others enjoyable.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I have experience in dealing with many situations, including those who beg for things, break rules, and explaining how the more technical sides of tekkit lite work to those who have no clue what they are doing. I am also a very dedicated player, and would be always willing to work on whatever is needed, for however long I am needed.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I have played for several hours. I can be on nearly everyday for several hours in the morning during my summer break, and one or two hours in the evening when school is in.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I have been banned temporarily by a "friend" of mine as a joke once, as he donated to a server to receive Co-owner. I have never been banned for an actual offence.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Not on these forums, though his in-game name is jaredmonroe, and I could have him join the server if necessary, as he is like me in the way that he loves playing tekkit.

Are there any other ways to contact you?: Yes, my email or Skype.

In game name: jmanjh14

English: Very Good

Experience: Yes, VimtoCraft, not online anymore

Why should I be staff: I am reliable, good at what I do, follow the rules and enforce them to others.

Why should I be picked: I have been an admin twice on the same server, I wish to become staff again. I am familiar with the technic pack. I enforce rules to others.

Time: I can spend around 3 hours daily due to family and friends. I have been playing tekkit for 3 years.

Banned: No

Can anyone vouch...: Yes, AlmightyBosnian

Ways to contact me: None

In Game Name: thresh15

Country/Timezone: Central United States

How good is your English?:Fluent

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): I was an admin once on a test(Meaning it might have been made public but wasn't) server.

Why you want to be Staff: I am friendly and easy to get along with unless the person is being an utter dick head

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I play on the server frequently and enjoy the over all atmosphere of it. I am a easy guy to get along with and dont take offense to much. I also can help people with command troubles on the /cmodify and persist command

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: On average i can spend an hour or two a day. I have been playing vannila minecraft for a litte over a year and know it almost inside out. I have been playing tekkit lite for about 4 months and I am pretty good, but there is always more to learn. :)

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No, i dont usualy give server staff reasons to ban me, if i do i always apologize if i do.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: mahorigin(Owner of test server) and shaftm who plays on the server.Btw you can contact me via phone, email, and if needed skype. Thank you for your time it is greatly appreciated I have been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now.

In Game Name: tarrbaby2

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I have played for several hours. I can be on nearly everyday for several hours in the morning during my summer break, and one or two hours in the evening when school is in.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Not on these forums, though his in-game name is jaredmonroe, and I could have him join the server if necessary, as he is like me in the way that he loves playing tekkit.

1) - Spend some more time on the server. By what you have posted here, you have played for about a day.

2) - Please get a reference from a player on our server or just don't get one. It is preferable you do have one from our server as it stops possible promotion of other servers, and we can't

verify the integrity of a reference not from our server.

In game name: jmanjh14

English: Very Good

Experience: Yes, VimtoCraft, not online anymore

Why should I be staff: I am reliable, good at what I do, follow the rules and enforce them to others.

Why should I be picked: I have been an admin twice on the same server, I wish to become staff again. I am familiar with the technic pack. I enforce rules to others.

Time: I can spend around 3 hours daily due to family and friends. I have been playing tekkit for 3 years.

Banned: No

Can anyone vouch...: Yes, AlmightyBosnian

Ways to contact me: None

1) - First section above the gap, please give more detail.

2) - "Why should I be picked" Please make it around 50 words

3) - Time, in the template provided it asks how long you have played on the server. Not on tekkit. That is totally irrelevant from my point of view. This section of the application is basically to tell us how well you know the server community.

4) - "Banned: No" More information please.

5) - Methods of contact: None. Please find a way for us to contact you outside of Minecraft itself. Otherwise you will not be able to keep up to date on what is happening.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I play on the server frequently and enjoy the over all atmosphere of it.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: On average i can spend an hour or two a day. I have been playing vannila minecraft for a litte over a year and know it almost inside out. I have been playing tekkit lite for about 4 months and I am pretty good, but there is always more to learn. :)

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: mahorigin(Owner of test server) Btw you can contact me via phone, email, and if needed skype. Thank you for your time it is greatly appreciated

1) - Why we should choose you, 50 words approximately

2) - How long have you been on our server?

3) - Banned: No, be more specific.

4) - Please try to use references from within our server.

Cheers

Krypt

Head of Staff

In Game Name: shaftm

Country/Timezone: PST

How good is your English?: I'm a native speaker.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): I used to run a server for friends to play on. Plenty of worldediting and permissions setting.

Why you want to be Staff: For the betterment of the community. I'm usually pretty helpful and would be of use to keep the server cool.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I play a LOT. Don't want to see this cool server get messed up by troublemakers. I'd also like to do what I can to make fun events and item giveaways (using legit resources of course ;))

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can play a few hours per day on average. I've

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Edgenx

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): I use skype, and could get on the teamspeak server.

1) - Please state how long you have played on the server in the correct place.

In Game Name: shaftm

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can play a few hours per day on average. I've

1) - Cut off sentence, please correct.

2) - Please put more effort into the banned section of the application.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can play a few hours per day on average. I've been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I have never been banned before.

Sorry I didn't finish that before, thought I finished typing it and was leaving the house so I posted!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons