[0.6.5] TheTekkitServer [No PvP][Staff Wanted][40 slots][Open]

mikekrason

In Game Name: Potshotwarmo

Country/Timezone: England GMT

How good is your English?: Perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Yes DaNile and Evade Lite

Why you want to be Staff: i want to be staff as i would like to contribute to the server and help it grow

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): you should choose me as i have lots of experience in roles like this and i can be trusted with any task that i am set and can complete it

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 6 Hours A day

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: TinyClown32

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes

How long have you played on the server for?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will server be back up? currently monday and thought it was supposed to be up by sunday.

It was. We have run into an unexpected error with the host, hes not letting anyone else have FTP for the server and I am relatively busy right now, I'm dedicating all my free time to working on the server.

Currently I need help doing permissions and kits (Idea wise) If anyone wants to help, pm me your skype I'll add you to a group that is helping me do them now.

We have now got a rough ETA of the completion of the server. We are hoping to have it all done in the next 24 hours.

This may change as we are generating the entire map to stop world gen lag when everyone gets on. Currently when this edit to this message was made. The loading is 45% through and has been running for 3 days

Country/Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How good is your English?: Good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Mineburst (disbanded over 2 years ago)( yes I know it is not online but it was big impact on me as a player and the experience of minecraft)

Why you want to be Staff: I feel like I have made a impact on a few staff members with my builds, respect for authority and opportunities that were given to me. Possible bring my building skills for more public builds during the reconstruction of the server.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): Selling myself is not my thing, I should be judged what you guys have seen from me, and not my own opinion of myself.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: Month

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Yes, the last server I played on, I was a dedicated player for about a year. Over time the server started into a downward spiral after resetting multiple times over and then in the end being vanilla. I was very attached to the server and players but that seemed to be my problem. I started to act up and question staff because I felt that they were not doing their job very well. I was very sad to see one day I was banned because I logged out to avoid a bigger argument. ( I choose to say this because I don't want to hide anything, being up front and trustworthy is just what I truly believe in.)

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: xrespawntime, siriuo (owners of mineburst)(have not been in contact for about a year)

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes

header.jpg

forumcontent.png

bannedcontent.png

Staff Applications:

If you are looking to apply for staff, follow this basic template:

In Game Name: djinmaster1.

Country/Time zone: New Zealand.

How good is your English?: Very good.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): No previous experience but I was offered to be admin on another server.

Why you want to be Staff: To help and join the server.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I'm good at all the aspects of tekkit lite and can build complicated machines and am good at most things including working together.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:3 hours weekdays and nine on weekends.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:No I haven't.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: No.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

But remember! You should still be creative, and try to impress us! Put some thought and creativity into your application!

Good news people, server will be up in working order in the next 18 or so hours. Though it is not yet completed, we have all worked hard to get it to a point where we can open the server. So there will be changes occurring during the first few days of the server opening.

Cheers

~Krypt

Yes Teal, of course you will be. Unless you are in game when you get it. In that case I will just move you to the AGT group and let you figure it out yourself

Also, the server will be up in like 1-2 hours. All that is needed to do is claim some land where staff have been building

Yes Teal, of course you will be. Unless you are in game when you get it. In that case I will just move you to the AGT group and let you figure it out yourself

Also, the server will be up in like 1-2 hours. All that is needed to do is claim some land where staff have been building

cant claim land , server just got up though

In Game Name: Pilot737

Country/Timezone: Australia (10+ GMT)

How good is your English?: 70% English 30% Bogan

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): A while ago i used to own an Australian Tekkit server which was quite popular for a while and even krypt was an admin there. I am also currently member of the CityLife RPG helper team (arma 2 mod)

Why you want to be Staff: Well ontop of enjoying the enforcement of the rules i also enjoy helping people out.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): Well i believe due to my past experience of dealing with both player and technical issues also applying what i have learned from being a citylife helper team member. I feel that i will able to successfully administrate the server environment.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: Well i played on the original tekkit server many months ago, but the server lost its touch. However the server has begin luring me back for more and i feel that i will be here for quite some more.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I have been banned three times....from my own server. Kryptanyte banned me because i fucked up the permissions. Also another admin Voltstriker banned be because "yolo"

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Kryptanyte

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes you can contact me via skype, facebook, battlelog and ingame.

In Game Name: SkyRocket456

Country/Timezone: USA/CDT

How good is your English?: Excellent

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): I am an admin in 1 server

Why you want to be Staff: I want to help the server become bigger and better

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I've had previous experience as a moderator in 3 servers but then retired from them

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend at least maybe 5 hours on the server and I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Once, because I was framed by a hacker :(

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Not really, all the people I know are trolls

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): My email: [email protected]

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons