[0.6.5] TheTekkitServer [No PvP][Staff Wanted][40 slots][Open]

mikekrason

In Game Name: Age: Country/Timezone:USA; Chicago IL. How good is your English?:im from america what do you expect? Any previous experience as staff :no but i do play on my own server Why you want to be Staff:i got nothin else but this and school soooooo Why we should choose you (In 50 words):because i am a trustworthy person and not powertrippin like some admins iv seen.and im told by almost everyone im too matchure for my age Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:i can spenddup to 10 hrs a day and iv been playing for 2 years now. Have you been banned before? If so, why?:never in my life Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:inferno_juggalo Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):skype,email,facebook,and kik

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Age: Country/Timezone:USA; Chicago IL. How good is your English?:im from america what do you expect? Any previous experience as staff :no but i do play on my own server Why you want to be Staff:i got nothin else but this and school soooooo Why we should choose you (In 50 words):because i am a trustworthy person and not powertrippin like some admins iv seen.and im told by almost everyone im too matchure for my age Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:i can spenddup to 10 hrs a day and iv been playing for 2 years now. Have you been banned before? If so, why?:never in my life Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:inferno_juggalo Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):skype,email,facebook,and kik

Please post in a readable format, You are missing your age as well.

In Game Name: Goofballthorne

Country/Timezone: usa/est

How good is your English?:Fluent

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):

Why you want to be Staff: just want to help out the server i mean that is what i do after all. I have been helping three servers in survival with the arrival of new people i give them a home and if and when they need advice i can give them it regardless of the modpack

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): you should choose me because i can and will help people regardless if you promote me or not. Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:i can play 6+ hours untill school starts up then 4+.joined last day of the last server and helped build the new server because i won the building contest which also shows my craftsmanship Have you been banned before? If so, why?:no Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: assassion235, mangyredhead, and junkfromspace Are there any other ways to contact you: phone, skype

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: Volteh

Country/Timezone: U.S. / Central

How good is your English?: Fluent

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Not really except one server, I forgot the Ip

Why you want to be Staff: I think it will be good for me to use my skills to engage the behavior of the server/player

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I am good at building, I mainly build alot of houses, I do youtube and other websites like creatorscast, etc.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend several hours on a server, I have been playing minecraft for about a year.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Ummmm. Not Sure. TeckDeckHD probably

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): I do have skype and email etc.

In Game Name: beastytb5567

Country/Timezone: Aest (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

How good is your English?: I speak English fluently, It is my first language.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Yes, Frosty Kingdom

Why you want to be Staff: The experience of helping others out and watching out for them is something that I, myself enjoy doing. I like to answer questions give feed back on people and help them out.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): Well, I am a great person to be around. I am the type of person most people will get along with( either you will love me or hate me). I am not outspoken but i obey many rules. My traits are strong and i love to play for long periods of time.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 4 hours usually.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Yes... Many people have been banned from servers. I was banned for hacking even though i didn't, i am certain of that. My hypothesis is that because the server was new and they had just installed anti cheat they didn't take into account that it only goes by suspicions.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Katlade1238

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Well, Skype is the only way.

In Game Name: Sam_Tony

Country/Timezone: Central US

How good is your English?: Great, first language!

Any previous experience as staff: Yep, have hosted servers w/ some people, all down now though :(

Why you want to be Staff: So I can help improve the server and enforce rules

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): Because I really like this server and I am very experienced and interested in Tekkit and all the mods in it, I would like to be staff because I would be able to help improve and help the server in as many ways as I can.

This is 50 words.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 16 hours a week. Every since Tekkit came out.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Nope. Never been banned

In game Name: OptimalBubble

Timezone/country:GMT+1 United Kingdom - England - Coventry.

How good is your English:Fluent.

Any previous experience? (Server names and if there still up): I have much experience as staff, such as a server called 'IOn's tekkit' which has sadly died :( i was Head-Admin everyone loved me<3. At the moment on the server called 'Kingdom of Shadows' i am HeadAnti-Grief team, I know all the commands and such.

Why do you want to be staff: Firstly I would like to say this application is to apply for trial-mod just to see if i can do a good job and maybe stay as mod if i do good. I can make sure people don't grief, spam or advertise i know the server has many plugins to and i will prevent this but just in case griefing or anything bad happens i will do my best to stop it or fix it. i like helping people because i know what it feels like to be griefed and i hate being griefed, i really really like to help people and will never break the server rules, i used to play on the server so i know mostly all the commands. I already help people and would like to do it as a server job as moderator.

Why should we choose you in 50 Words: I would like to be staff because i hate griefers/raiding and really like to help people. I play on the server everyday and i started playing when the server was just getting to grip, I'm very friendly with other people and staff, i know a lot of people from ages ago on the server. Like i said i really like to help people i it would be amazing to be a staff member, i always follow the rules and catch on fast if there are any new rules or plugins. i can talk on Skype most nights to staff but some i will not be able to :(.

Time you can spend on the server and how long have you been playing:2/3/4 Hours, Weekends about 5 to 7 hours There is not always staff online and i will do my best to fill in them empty slots. I have been playing since the server was like in 'Beta' so yeah.. :P

Have you ever been banned before:I Think i was banned once when the server first started for spaming but i don't spam anymore i was such a noob back then :').

Can anyone Vouch for you to be a good staff member? if so please list there username:Well i think: Krypt and TheDerf80 Would Vouch for me.

Are there any other ways we can contact you?: Yes - Jay,cutts31 feel free to add me and like i said i can talk most nights on Skype to other staff. I can talk most off the time except when i'm sleeping. I currently have Derfy on Skype so if you need to contact me feel free to do so. Also [email protected] Or [email protected].

- OptimalBubble

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons