You had it coming...

GooseMusic

Can I really be taken seriously with this retarded picture?

Not unless you do something amazing, or wait for the kellering to expire (usually a matter of weeks)

It's rare, but there are keller success stories.

Wow, are you a professional writer? That was pretty good!

No, but Thank You! I just have an extremely overactive imagination.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or wait for the kellering to expire (usually a matter of weeks)

oh I wouldn't hold my breath on that prospect if I were him.

edit:

It doesn't bother me at all, actually, what bothers me is that it was deliberately put there so that I would not be taken seriously.

hahaha, listen man you don't need a pink avatar in order for people to not take your seriously.

I can tell, I actually enjoyed reading that. You should write a book, so that I can read it! :P

I have started writing quite a few ideas for books, but never even came close to finishing them. The main curse of my overactive imagination is that I always think of another idea for a book before I finish one. Also, I handwrite them, and it takes ages to type them up.

I have started writing quite a few ideas for books, but never even came close to finishing them. The main curse of my overactive imagination is that I always think of another idea for a book before I finish one. Also, I handwrite them, and it takes ages to type them up.

Too bad, they would be great if you finished them!

Derail alert! Get back into the megathread! Shoo!

@OP

You are a moron. That is my constructive criticism. Enjoy your stay.

So instead of letting me right my wrongs you just ruin me? That sounds reasonable.

yes, I have completely ruined you by giving you a pink name and baby avatar. your life on the internet is now over thanks to me. whatever shall you do?

edit: why shouldn't I? actions have consequences, you can't just "correct" anything you do later. there is no rewind feature on life, or the internet.

Derail alert! Get back into the megathread! Shoo!

@OP

You are a moron. That is my constructive criticism. Enjoy your stay.

Excuse this intermittent double post, but it is you who is the moron, for you felt that it was necessary to go and write that out just to try and insult me. Try harder, it isn't working.

Gee, thanks. This has been eye opening for me.

Actually, how about no? This is a bunch of bullshit. You shouldn't be able to keep me from being able to correct anything I did wrong!

Just because there isn't a clear way out, doesn't mean there isn't one.

You ruined this account on the Technic Forums. Don't act like that either, you sound quite like that other guy that started this whole fiasco.

You've ruined me on the grounds that I now have to create yet another account, which would be my 4th one so far, just so that I can get a straight answer from anybody.

He could always get a lawyer and sue you! :D

should I be prepared to hear from my solicitor in the near future?

edit: yes, you are clearly unable to post. totally ruined.

you want a "straight answer"? here you go: none of us give 2 shits about you, your problem, your computer brand, or your feelings. you want sympathy, go cry to your mother. you won't get any here. you are banned on multiple accounts because you have a very inflated ego for no justifiable reason. you aren't tough, you're just stupid. if you can't handle that, let me know because I can fix that problem for you easily.

Excuse this intermittent double post, but it is you who is the moron, for you felt that it was necessary to go and write that out just to try and insult me. Try harder, it isn't working.

"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say about me sticks to you."

Yeah, that may have worked in kindergarden, but that's not gonna work here. Here, let me give you some perspective:

You are a tiny, insignificant speck in the vast cosmos. Your life is but a brief moment in the lifespan of the universe. No matter how many friends you have, you will eventually grow old and die alone. Your legacy will be forgotten, but the universe will continue on as if you had never existed, your life never making any difference in the grand scheme of things. And you choose to spend your brief, fragile life posting on an internet forum about how unfairly you've been treated. Let me tell you something, life isn't fair. The sooner you learn that, the better.

Thanks

"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say about me sticks to you."

Yeah, that may have worked in kindergarden, but that's not gonna work here. Here, let me give you some perspective:

You are a tiny, insignificant speck in the vast cosmos. Your life is but a brief moment in the lifespan of the universe. No matter how many friends you have, you will eventually grow old and die alone. Your legacy will be forgotten, but the universe will continue on as if you had never existed, your life never making any difference in the grand scheme of things. And you choose to spend your brief, fragile life posting on an internet forum about how unfairly you've been treated. Let me tell you something, life isn't fair. The sooner you learn that, the better.

Thanks for playing! But you voided yourself already. Try again next time!

Yes, you should be prepared for a most distressing visit from your solicitor. And a video on youtube whining about you being mean.

Really? Don't think so!