You had it coming...

GooseMusic

Okay. This is getting to be retarded.

I've been on quite a few forums. Enough to know that this forum is set up in the worst way possible. Not content layout, that's fine, but rather the way things are run.

I've had 2 accounts before this one, and knowing that everyone is now biased against me, this account most likely will join the other 2 in your prison of bullshit, Kitty Jail.

Those 2 accounts were FireHunterX and Bxsk. Don't act like you don't know them, because its hard not to know them.

I was unfairly banned. Yeah, I asked for it in the end, but it would've happened anyways even if I just let it go. You people can't come into one of my threads and act like a jackass and get me banned! That's not how it works! If you try to start shit, then I will meet you with the same thing you give. I will retaliate. That's not grounds for humiliation or any form of punishment! That's what you get for being an asshat in a thread I created so that I could get help with a problem I had!

Don't expect me to treat you kindly if you immediately act like an ass the first chance you get. Just because I use a Mac doesn't mean that I need you cutting me down every chance you can get. And just because you decided to be an idiot when all I needed was an answer doesn't mean I should be banned.

Just to be honest and not sound like a total dick, I DID say to comment politely. And then, as I expected, no one was remotely polite. Literally the first comment after the thread was posted, there was already a rude comment.

I won't say names, but at the same time I'm going to say a name: miniboxer. This is the dude that started all this crap. Why don't you give him a hard time instead of me? I didn't do anything to deserve this treatment! I just needed help! But no! Someone had to butt in and start shit. It was absolutely necessary, right?

Your whole system of punishment is extremely unfair and humiliating. I was deemed a Helen Keller, my picture was changed, and my name was turned into a pink color. Really? As if the original argument wasn't bad enough! You had the nerve to insult me in my own thread, and then you do this bullshit? What the hell are you guys doing? Are you running a forum? Or a circus show? I mean, really? If I can't get a single straight answer, then it's not really a forum, is it? One of my other threads took 6 pages of unrelated arguing before I got an answer! And I was the one that figured out the answer, not anyone else!

Get your shit together. And stop immediately going against me and listen for once. Because I'm just as important as anyone else on this forum.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't picked on because you use a Mac, but because you were being ignorant.

There are viruses and malware (predominantly Trojans) out there for Macs. Not many. But they're there and they can fuck your machine up, or cause other security issues.

When this was pointed out to you (admittedly, less than courteous for any place other than here), you immediately insulted the person who did, and insulted every PC user ever. This is against the rules.

Even for somebody who uses a Mac and is obviously of a superior master race.

EDIT: Also "You had it coming"? Lulz.

The asshattery you initiated by being a dickbag (a bag of dicks)?

Sure. I had a good laugh out of that.

EDIT: For clarification, it seems GooseHunter edited the post above this one. There was another sentence there earlier, about asshattery and stuff.

Hey, I wasn't the first post after the OP. So I was only a bag of dicks because the person came into my thread not to help me solve my issue, but to cut down my post.

He CHOSE to be offended by such a minor detail in my post to the point where he felt it was absolutely necessary to say something about it. Well, sorry to be the first to say it. But toughen up!

I don't come to these forums to be hostile, I come for help, like most people do. I didn't mean any harm of any kind, but people who do that really get under my skin. If anything, Mods should pay more attention to those who do that, if anything, but not those who stand up to those kinds of people, like I did earlier.

It just seems like somewhere something isn't going right.

IIRC you ignored a rule when posting that thread. Somewhere else it may be okay because you're new, but here that is not an excuse. If you're being a dickbag (a bag of dicks) right of the bat, then don't expect polite replies. If you then don't change attitude but continue being a dickbag (a bag of dicks), you will be mocked, kellered and banned.

Edit

Okay. This is getting to be retarded.

I've been on quite a few forums. Enough to know that this forum is set up in the worst way possible. Not content layout, that's fine, but rather the way things are run.

I've seen much worse...

I've had 2 accounts before this one, and knowing that everyone is now biased against me, this account most likely will join the other 2 in your prison of bullshit, Kitty Jail.

Those 2 accounts were FireHunterX and Bxsk. Don't act like you don't know them, because its hard not to know them.

I didn't know Bxsk. There ya go.

I was unfairly banned. Yeah, I asked for it in the end, but it would've happened anyways even if I just let it go. You people can't come into one of my threads and act like a jackass and get me banned! That's not how it works!

indeed! You got yourself banned cause of your behavior!

If you try to start shit, then I will meet you with the same thing you give. I will retaliate. That's not grounds for humiliation or any form of punishment! That's what you get for being an asshat in a thread I created so that I could get help with a problem I had!

if this is your life's motto, I wish you best of luck to get a job.

Don't expect me to treat you kindly if you immediately act like an ass the first chance you get. Just because I use a Mac doesn't mean that I need you cutting me down every chance you can get. And just because you decided to be an idiot when all I needed was an answer doesn't mean I should be banned.

it works the other way around.. you started, not us.

Just to be honest and not sound like a total dick, I DID say to comment politely. And then, as I expected, no one was remotely polite. Literally the first comment after the thread was posted, there was already a rude comment.

if you're not polite, how can you force us to be polite?

I won't say names, but at the same time I'm going to say a name: miniboxer. This is the dude that started all this crap.

then why do you name him? You started it yourself not him.

Why don't you give him a hard time instead of me? I didn't do anything to deserve this treatment! I just needed help! But no! Someone had to butt in and start shit. It was absolutely necessary, right?

because he did nothing wrong really, and he has shown (he has been around here for quite some time) that he, in fact, can post normally. And yes, you did deserve it, as you didn't follow the rules.

Your whole system of punishment is extremely unfair and humiliating. I was deemed a Helen Keller, my picture was changed, and my name was turned into a pink color. Really? As if the original argument wasn't bad enough! You had the nerve to insult me in my own thread, and then you do this bullshit? What the hell are you guys doing? Are you running a forum? Or a circus show? I mean, really? If I can't get a single straight answer, then it's not really a forum, is it? One of my other threads took 6 pages of unrelated arguing before I got an answer! And I was the one that figured out the answer, not anyone else!

It's still a forum, but I quite like the idea of a circus. Imagine you go to the website and a circus pops up right in from of you. That'd be quite amazing.

Get your shit together. And stop immediately going against me and listen for once. Because I'm just as important as anyone else on this forum.

We listen more of the times than you... You're not the first, not the only one, shouting and demanding all that stuff. (I was in that position once myself! I was kellered)

moral of this story: follow your own advise, don't get offended by the internet, do research before you try to push your opinions onto someone and, perhaps most importantly, don't excpect others to play by your rules on the internet.

That's funny, I don't remember changing my avatar.

I also don't remember changing my name color.

perhaps not, but I do. enjoy.

edit: you should be happy, technically ban evasion is an instant ban offense and you are currently still around. for now.

• Moderators

Goose, or whatever your account number 2# 3# is... What's exactly your purpose in this forum?

If you come to rage, you get to be pink. That's no different from other forums...

Learn your lesson and move on

• Moderators

Post number 5 explains why I'm here.

Post number 5 says that you are ignorant, nothing else.

If you truly seeked help, you would had ignored any trolls, not starting fights.

You are acting like any normal youtube-comment person does.