You had it coming...

GooseMusic

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, it hasn't been locked? I can still say I was in the thread! YAY!!!! On a related note to kellering: Been once, vow not to do it again. I think I have two points right now for backset so I have to be careful...

Anyone else betting that he's still reading the thread to see if we have 'opened our eyes to his amazing, infallible logic'?

5$ donation to a modder if he doesn't post again in the next 24 hours. Anyone want to take that one on?

luke, he probably wouldn't just to spite you. That's how these things work, and they leave feeling self satisfied and superior because their huge victory against someone trolling them went just as planned for the troll.

luke, he probably wouldn't just to spite you. That's how these things work, and they leave feeling self satisfied and superior because their huge victory against someone trolling them went just as planned for the troll.

Why do you think I said that? We get 24 hours of peace for only 5 dollars! Who should it go to? I think Green is going to need some support with tesseract...