[TC][3.1.2] Parsonage [LPVP][50 Slot][Open][Residence][Mcmmo][NO EE][NO BALKONS][TeamSpeak]

soulgriever

While this thread and server have been maintained for preservation purposes we ask that you checkout our new server with a custom pack at

This is our new and recomended server, We are back and ready to rock so come check us out.

info.png

Parsonage is an up to date server with experienced staff and a friendly community. Looking for valued players such as yourself if your reading this

:P

Parsonage comes equipped with Tekkit 3.1.2 and a whole can of woop ....... butt

hotelnoob.png

rules.png

• No spamming chat
  • No advertising other servers
  • Dont be a douchbage
  • If the area has a residence it is not allowed to be griefed regardless of build settings
  • No harassing players (rule 3) we are here to play tekkit if your here just to kill and steal we dont want you
  • Dont kill new players

hotelnoobback.png

feat2.png

• *limited*PVP
  • *limited*Griefing
  • Residence
  • Essientals
  • Personal Teleporter's
  • Rollback Protection
  • Enderdragon respawns
  • McMMO
  • Trade-O-Mat Shops
  • Friendly Community
  • Dynmap
  • Online 24/7
  • No-Whitelist
  • EE, Additional pipes, Balkons, and Turtles are disabled

cityhall.png

res2.png

Since so many people come to the server afraid of griefing, not knowing about residence. I decided to write a section to explain how easy it is to protect your stuff and yourself from griefers on Parsonage. Players can spend a matter of seconds to buy or create their own residence. This in turn lets a player control what happens in there very own home. They can control whether monsters are on it, who can have access to the land, who can build on the land, ect. So have no fear you can play on Parsonage without some troll coming to ruin your day.

coffeshop.png

mcmmo2.png

McMMO lets you gain levels and receive rewards for the work you do. Think roll playing.

mall.png

history2.png

I have no idea why you would want to read this, but I feel if you really want to get to know our server before you join the best way how is to know what we are about and where we came from. Starting off back in the day I rember being hooked to minecraft and found out to no surprise a few of my friends did too. Out of that I made a bukkit server for me and friends to play on. I had to shut it down due to real life events but then saw technic after never having played a single mod before and just HAD TO TRY IT that led to me an a few friends playing a server hosted off my machine and then BAM tekkit hits and Im like I have to get the server going again. So I decided to take Parsonage public when tekkit 2.1.1 came out since then it has GROWN more then I ever expected. We have had our incidents much like every other server and unfortunatly lost good players along the way because of them, but we drove on and that how we got to where we are today. We are always welcoming new players whether its players new to Parsonage or new to tekkit. I hope you will give us a try.

buffer.png

1-467973-560x95-5477-27FF0F-FFFFFF.png

Server IP: TC.Parsonage.co

TeamSpeak IP: Coming-soon

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I ask why? That seems a little silly.

I'm sure he disabled EE because the rings are retarded, and It's a bug-full mod that involves map corruptions, and regular crashing.

"So your browsing the Technic forums and looking for a cool server to play on loosing hope fast."

You spelt "losing" wrong.

I'm sure he disabled EE because the rings are retarded, and It's a bug-full mod that involves map corruptions, and regular crashing.

"So your browsing the Technic forums and looking for a cool server to play on loosing hope fast."

You spelt "losing" wrong.

fail on my part lol tyvm

This server made me have even less hope. I hate PvP AND Griefing, just makes for HORRIBLE servers in my opinion. I'm just saying, would be nice to have at least ONE server without PvP and Griefing nonsense.

Agreed. I go total apeshit on those servers

This server made me have even less hope. I hate PvP AND Griefing, just makes for HORRIBLE servers in my opinion. I'm just saying, would be nice to have at least ONE server without PvP and Griefing nonsense.

Agreed. I go total apeshit on those servers

I will put it right for you guys to understand the way that Parsonage works. What good is putting no-pvp and no-griefing in a server description when most have that, and what happens on most of those servers. you get griefed and killed anyway even though its against the rules. most servers dont have plugins setup properly or protection plugins at all. on parsonage I put it in the hands of the player. There is a plugin called residence its a plugin that players can use to select and buy land once they buy that land they control what happens on it. what i mean is you can make it where no1 else can grief on ur land no one can kill on your land or no one even go on your land. its all at the hands of the player and what they decide. I mean I wish i could say its a non pvp server and non grief server but in parsonage Im not going to waste time hunting down a griefer that probly only logged on once because someone didnt set up their protection right. see where im coming from?

I just want to post to notify you guys that for now ironchest has been disabled too many people were failing to connect because they don't read and install the stupid mod so i just decided to take it out being as its only real purpose is to conveniently save space so for now perhaps indefinitely it has been disabled. I hope that more of you can come and enjoy Parsonage

PVP. why? Because killing kids, and making them pissed off is fucking hilarious.

Griefing there bases and taking all of there items is funny as hell.

It's going to happen to everyone, even the ones who pvp/grief.

It's a risk-taking server, where you risk death and are forced to restart, aswell as they are on death/grief.

The way I see 'no pvp no griefing', are how faggots behave.

They don't fight, they don't touch fire, everything is either perfect, or it's Anarchy for them.

See the resemblance?

PVP. why? Because killing kids, and making them pissed off is fucking hilarious.

Griefing there bases and taking all of there items is funny as hell.

It's going to happen to everyone, even the ones who pvp/grief.

It's a risk-taking server, where you risk death and are forced to restart, aswell as they are on death/grief.

The way I see 'no pvp no griefing', are how faggots behave.

They don't fight, they don't touch fire, everything is either perfect, or it's Anarchy for them.

See the resemblance?

but like i said if they take the 5 secs to read how residence works then they wouldnt get griefed but if not its on them for not reading

Hey guys just posting here to notify you that shops have been added as well as xpbanker the server is growing rapidly and i hope more of you can come join us to share the parsonage experience

I'd join, but I really miss EE condensers...

I'm obsessed with regeneration in games.

I'd love to make an automatic machine that automatically refills all the furnaces, and exports all of its content into a chest.

Only EE can make this happen in combination with redpower.

I'd join, but I really miss EE condensers...

I'm obsessed with regeneration in games.

I'd love to make an automatic machine that automatically refills all the furnaces, and exports all of its content into a chest.

Only EE can make this happen in combination with redpower.

Whut? that isn't even remotely true. With a combination of BC, IC2, and forestry, you can make a self perpetuating system of charcoal farming.

Love the server, Its got a great community! Iv been active on it for about a week and haven't run into any problems yet!

also, its a little OP to turn your cobble stacks into diamonds just by shoving them on a table, don't you think? Kinda defeats the purpose. 1 diamond for half an hours work however, that's different, and you have to work up to that.

Love the server, Its got a great community! Iv been active on it for about a week and haven't run into any problems yet!

also, its a little OP to turn your cobble stacks into diamonds just by shoving them on a table, don't you think? Kinda defeats the purpose. 1 diamond for half an hours work however, that's different, and you have to work up to that.

thanks i really appreciate the positive feedback

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons