Can't power pulverizer?

MMLJ123

So after exploring a bit I decided to set up camp with the new thermal expansion machines however after building a pulverizer I found that I could not power it....

Iv tried redstone, stirling, and steam engines nothing is working... tried messing with the redstone settings on the machine still no luck.... put engines all around it and still nothing.... even deleted and reinstalled all the tekkit files... engines work fine with buildcraft pump and pipes however.... any Ideas?

They work fine with pipes and pumps, but not machines. You put engines all around but nothing. Imna take a guess at what is going on. You are putting fuel in the stirling and steam engines, right? Redstone engines require no fuel, only a redstone signal. However, redstone engines are too weak to power real machines and will only power pipes and pumps.

you've probably tried this already, but rotate the pulveriser so that it connects the red panel to the steam engine. You rotate it using the quartz screwdriver. Also, use the quartz screwdriver to make sure the engine is pumping in the right direction.

you've probably tried this already, but rotate the pulveriser so that it connects the red panel to the steam engine. You rotate it using the quartz screwdriver. Also, use the quartz screwdriver to make sure the engine is pumping in the right direction.

or you can simply open the interface and switch where what goes in and out, no tool required - works with all TE machines, one of the neatest things I've ever seen in a mod.

• 1 month later...

Because it's a Buildcraft engine, not one of Lemmy's awesome TE engines. Those don't have the GUI like his.

(Speaking of that, we need the source for that. It's way too sexy to remain in TE.)