Fallen Meteors

I don't know if I'm just not looking hard enough, but no matter where I go, I can't seem to find fallen meteors. I was just curious as to if they forgot to add them in or if there is a certain rarity on finding them? If they're in the game right now, then where would I expect to find them?

Fallen meteors? Which mod in tekkit causes meteors to fall? I ask because I am unaware of any mod in tekkit that should be causing them.

Galactic Craft - drops them on the moon ready for you to pick them up

Mystcraft - drops them to leave giant holes (and some ores) , kill you or destroy your base in unstable ages - dosn't leave fallen meteors thought.

On my server, the owner has mystcraft disabled, so do you think that would prevent the meteors from appearing? This is the galacticraft wiki page on fallen meteors: http://galacticraft.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen_Meteor but it says nothing on how often or how rare it is to find meteors

I'm wondering about that too, tested it for another thread and din't seem to find/see any metors falling on the moon... could be a bug.

Mystcraft metors are something different thought, trust me you don't want them dropping on you ;-)

Galactic Craft - drops them on the moon ready for you to pick them up

Mystcraft - drops them to leave giant holes (and some ores) , kill you or destroy your base in unstable ages - dosn't leave fallen meteors thought.

It does leave ores, though.

i've also been looking all day for fallen meteors on the moon and have not come across any. I'm in need of the iron for crafting. I would like to know if there is an issue with the version? Or are they just that rare?