[3.1.2] JWL Gaming Tekkit[No Griefing][No PvP][64 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

mrbabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to apply for the position of mod but now realise that was a terrible idea here is my second attempt...

resident application

my in game name is ... CraigyB98

time played ... about 3 months

why the hell should I be a resident ... cos I am friendly and know allot about tekkit im always willing to help and know to respect the rules and the server :) and thhast all I have ...

I tried to apply for the position of mod but now realise that was a terrible idea here is my second attempt...

resident application

my in game name is ... CraigyB98

time played ... about 3 months

why the hell should I be a resident ... cos I am friendly and know allot about tekkit im always willing to help and know to respect the rules and the server :) and thhast all I have ...

He/she/it/them have/has my vote, decent player

Hey claw I know you've read my ban Appeal but this may be my last post on the forums, you know why I've been banned(someone used my account to steal hvs), and I am really sorry for letting my dumbness and lack of account security get in the way of letting people have a fun time on jwl. I have became smarter by this experience ( I've change my password and not told anyone, and not tell anyone ever.) I've also learned not to trust anyone with your password because they can ruin my life and do lots of other bad things. Anyway I am deeply sorry for letting me being an utter moron interfere with the way of people having a fun time on JWL.

Anyway I hope you'll change your mind about this : (

~melon

Mostly because those Yogscast people stopped playing Tekkit, and all their fans will follow them wherever they go.

Yeup, Just like when they did that dirt factory, all the little kiddies where making crappy dirt factories everywhere.

Just like voltz, I went on that once and it was full of kiddies copying the yogscast.

Your in game name:annchere

How long you have played on the server:i dont know

Why we should make you a resident:cuz ive played on the server for at least 2min i think

Errr not very good application i must say, and its going to take more than 2 minutes to become resident...

I found your little spot of hv solars, that doesn't surprise me

Claw what are u talking about, "little hv spot.

I really miss jwl. just have been playing terrraria which btw is getting very boring.

Also could this please be a temp-ban because It was only partialy my fault because of my passwordl.

~melon

LOL i got the biggest laugh of the day. Some dumbass named TimHere griefed the spawn with about a 200 block radius of lava. Not only was it sad but he put down signs saying he wanted to be known for this XD. Good job tim. you're dumber than any griefer i have ever seen. It wasnt even that hard to clean up!

12 Year olds I tell ya! they are getting dumber

Edit: In other news, I got the new launcher to try out the new Tekkit2 server and on all of the Mods I just get the bad video cards error pop up.

Edit-Edit: got past the bad video cards, now it just freezes on the Mojang screen

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons