[1.0.13] TI VoLTZ v1 [PVP/PVE][10 SLOTS] [WHITELIST]

freaky3000

Host/IP: mc.tigamers.com

Port: Default

Server Location: Europe/Netherlands

Mods: All enabled

Uptime: 24/7 (expected :P)

Survival: yes

We played vanilla minecraft for a long time but wanted to do something new. Finally we found voltz but we have some extra room in our server so we are looking for some people. We are all aged between 18 – 22 and we share the love for technology thats why we are studying IT.

Server Rules:

1. Have Fun

2. Fun griefing allowed

3. Don't exploit the game like abusing glitches, exploits,hacking

4. Use Common Sense

If you are interested answer the following questions:

– Age

– Explain your meaning of fun griefing

– Why do you wanna join?(Server Location, Age match, ...)

Hello I would love to join your server. I have been looking for a good, small server to enjoy for a while. Most of them seem to be pvp for the pure sake of pvp. Making it very hard to start off.

Fun Griefing: Fun griefing is where you engage with the person during a war. Rather than just finding a base and blowing them to kingdom come, you wait untill they are on. Perhaps even keeping the war to basic missles. I prefer a game where people get along even after they lose their hard work.

Why I want to join: I like the idea of closeknit servers, large chaos servers are a pain. I want a server I can enjoy with good people. The bonus is I also have a love for technology and computers.

Username: Pepperytable

How many are on the server already?

1.0.13 on mc 1.4.7 latest build i thought

User Pepperytable connection failed: missing [LiquidMechanics, ICBM|Explosion], bad versions [basicComponents, Mekanism, ElectricExpansion, mmmPowersuits, ICBM, AtomicScience, MekanismGenerators, Railcraft, MekanismTools, AssemblyLine]

If you are interested answer the following questions:

– Age 16

– Explain your meaning of fun griefing: well I don't find fun in destroying someone's hard work really

– Why do you wanna join? I would like to kona fun sever where I could have fun and enjoy. I work well with others and have extencive knolage of the voltz mod :)

user: CodysUniverse

– Age- I am 14

– Explain your meaning of fun griefing- My meaning of fun griefing is when you have fun at war with another person, and having fun playing and enjoying the game!!.

– Why do you wanna join? I like servers with very little people for less (LAG!!!) and not the huge servers that have alot of lag and you cant enjoy your time playing the game without being killed also. But, I like to work with other people and i love the game.

IGN- Cody_1664

-Age-16

- Explain your meaning of fun griefing - My meaning to or fun of griefing is when you desire to have a little fun on some one who you or will love to get pay back for what they did or done to you. Plus adding to that

it is because when you mean to grief you mean to cause a war with an other faction that is dedicated that you hate them and they hate you so in the case that also it is fun griefing cause it makes you happy in the case that

it puts a smile to your face and makes you think that you got some pay back on what they had done to you or your base. To now that is what i think about in the case of fun griefing.

- Why do you wanna join? - I would love to join because in this case i had never been in a white listed server and mostly the one's i go on have to much players and adding to the case,to much hackers that simply love to find my base and take stuff and blame it on some one else who is un'guilty of there actions. So in this case i would love to join the server because i would love to meet some new people and love to play some minecraft with any one who love's to play it because what we know minecraft is just a game you can not resist to play even when you play other game's it just seems that minecraft is that game to play when you get bored and it cheers you up. So any more that is why i would love to join in this case because i love voltz and i am very tired of people hacking in my servers that i play on.

-age-23

- My meaning of fun griefing is being able to enjoy building up a bit of a base with an arsenal and some treasure. Then others will have similar ideas and you can then begin to stage a war between your base and their base or factions or what-have you. The war would include destruction of structures, raiding and killing. I like it to be in a friendly manner though.

-I would like to join because I have played multiplayer servers that are pvp and not many that have been pve as well, so I have found that people are relentless with newcomers. as far as tracking them to where the safe zone ends and kill them to take their gear. I would just really enjoy being a part of a small group of friendly people who work together to be able to have fun intense battles on large scales. without the constant set-backs from the player set out to steal from people.

-username: MrjiggyFly9

-age 23

-fun griefing, to me, is when people work together to grief other peoples base or fort/factions etc. however it isnt just griefing. It is working together to get things accomplished to be able to advance enough to have a fun and challenging battle between a rival faction/base who is also as advanced as you are(technologically speaking).

-I would like to join because I have not found a fun and friendly multiplayer server that is pvp and pve. I would really enjoy being able to be a part of a small group of helpful and friendly and competitive players.

-Username:MrJiggyFly9

– Age:19

– Explain your meaning of fun griefing:Only when engaged on war that all players envolved agree, so that all envolved persons can take it as a motivation to grow their base and enjoy the game a lot more

– Why do you wanna join?(Server Location, Age match, ...)Looks like a good group to start playing voltz with not too harsh with new players, and also good server location

-User: xSt3AlthK1lLx

-Age-16

- Explain your meaning of fun griefing - My meaning to or fun of griefing is when you desire to have a little fun on some one who you or will love to get pay back for what they did or done to you. Plus adding to that

it is because when you mean to grief you mean to cause a war with an other faction that is dedicated that you hate them and they hate you so in the case that also it is fun griefing cause it makes you happy in the case that

it puts a smile to your face and makes you think that you got some pay back on what they had done to you or your base. To now that is what i think about in the case of fun griefing.

- Why do you wanna join? - I would love to join because in this case i had never been in a white listed server and mostly the one's i go on have to much players and adding to the case,to much hackers that simply love to find my base and take stuff and blame it on some one else who is un'guilty of there actions. So in this case i would love to join the server because i would love to meet some new people and love to play some minecraft with any one who love's to play it because what we know minecraft is just a game you can not resist to play even when you play other game's it just seems that minecraft is that game to play when you get bored and it cheers you up. So any more that is why i would love to join in this case because i love voltz and i am very tired of people hacking in my servers that i play on.

- Username: androedia97

do you think you could provide me a link to download the mod-pack used for this? I believe the voltz modpack is outdated or something.

It is just regular voltz without any additions but it is version 1.0.13 which kan be selected in the options menu of technic launcher.

Explain your meaning of fun griefing: Fun griefing is griefing that doesn't make people sad and want to stop play e.g if you're at war with someone and they grief you, that's fair but going round decimating innocent buildings with ballistic missiles is not fun and not legit

Why do you wanna join? I wanna join because most of the other voltz servers have too many people that are trying to kill you from day 1 and they lag too much, I want to play voltz with a nice community so I will be able to enjoy it. I also share the love of IT that you and your friends do too.

User: KingGangstaDon

– Age: 23

– Explain your meaning of fun griefing: Not going around to ruin everyones fun but more of a competitive destruction if theyre up for it as well.

– Why do you wanna join?(Server Location, Age match, ...) New to Voltz and been an avid tekkit player and love minecraft and looking for a cool server

I attempted to join and still got not whitelisted :( and yeah thats the username in game :3

i copy pasted in my command so it's impossible that i typed it wrong unless you did? checked my whitelist and Shoubydoo is in it.

2013-06-11 19:27:52 [iNFO] [Minecraft] There are 12 (out of 7 seen) whitelisted players:

2013-06-11 19:27:52 [iNFO] [Minecraft] mrroot, mrjiggyfly9, apefarm, xst3althk1llx, alfred, androedia97, codysuniverse, nightcrawler, shinru, shoubydoo, pepperytable and kinggangstadon

anyway i have restarted the server maby something was wrong when i tried to add you live with the command. Owyea don't panic but the whitelist is case insensitive else i wouldn't be able to join too.