AE and MP's strange condition behaviour

Applied Energistics and Modular Powersuits have been behaving weirdly for me. AE buses can't deal with the charges on the Modular Powersuit parts and can't craft TE Redstone Energy Cells. Modular Powersuits can't seem to hold their enchantments either (probably also because of the charge on them). Any thoughts people?

So glad to hear they fixed the redstone energy cell recipe. Sadly i am still afraid to upgrade to 1.1.0 but looking foreword to it. Also its not filling the cell's or anything like that it is just a basic combination recipe that doesn't work. I actually have the cells fill automatically and same with the conduit and all my tesseracts are fully auto crafted. It just seems like AE can't do a combine with "energy cell frame full".

1.1.0 is kinda daunting but it fixes lots of stuff, but when i updated all my mystcraft stuff went poof, books tables pages everything, mystcraft is still there though. It looks as though the linking books aren't as easy to craft oh and the EE3 recipie to make blaze rods is out, so no more infinite wrath powder/blaze rods -(yay/boo). I need to find some new chuncks to start getting osmium, then I can explore mekanism, and see how that works with AE as well as start work on my nuke plant. 1.1.0 has lots of new projects for me.

Damn we have a lot of myst stuff going on in my world. We have a all lava world a stable dense ore world and even a portal room for traveling between worlds that requires a myst world to get to. But i want to try this new stuff so bad.