IC2 and other mods taken out?!?!?

Both Basalt and Marble are still in game. Basalt just isn't as prevalent as it was but its there, I've come across some buried below ground.

I'm pretty sure marble can be transmuted from cobblestone and basalt from marble. I'm not at my computer now, but I seem to remember doing this.

I'm pretty sure marble can be transmuted from cobblestone and basalt from marble. I'm not at my computer now, but I seem to remember doing this.

Yes. 2 cobblestone with a transmutation stone gives you 2 basalt cobble, which can be transmuted again 1:1 with marble and back again. Redpower basalt was 6 cobble per 1 basalt, and you couldn't transmute marble and basalt into eachother.

The only 3 things I miss from IC2 are the tanks, mining laser, and jet pack. Everything else was meh at the end any way and is replaced nicely. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I can replace the tanks? The red ones I am using now are just crappy in comparison.

Woot! That was exactly what I was looking for! For those of you who haven't found the tank give it a look at. Dynamic Tank. It is easy to craft and so versatile! You can make it any size you want and as long as the floor, corners, and roof are made from the solid tank brick it works great.

IC2? What is that? hehe