~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

SQU6QiX.png

IP address: 184.154.57.158 or mc.beyondhexxit.com

Beyond Hexxit is a new Minecraft server based around the Hexxit mod pack. On top of the outstanding features offered in that mod pack, we take it a step further by adding some great Bukkit plugins, including favorites like Factions, chest shops, anti-cheat plugins, and an economy. We have a dedicated staff who's main task is to ensure you have the greatest time possible.

Since Hexxit is based around adventuring, we use multiple worlds to ensure there is always something for our players to explore. We call these the 'adventuring worlds' and they are reset every week. However, worry not. Because our main world is maintained and will stay with us for the duration of the server. You will always keep your items from world to world!

RtMuMQC.png

We are out of Beta! Come play during the Full release! IP is 184.154.57.158 or mc.beyondhexxit.com

HlCbA9K.png

jwuFNA6.png

3Ua4S5Q.png

2Bl8C1H.pngNi3hV3d.png

zqXSPhB.png

IGN:

Why would you like to join our community?

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:pkken

Why would you like to join our community?because i want a community where i dont' have to worry about other people ruining stuff, I wanna play with a safe community and have tons of fun on this new modpack. I played a bit and am pretty good and I want to help other people get the hang of it as well.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes

IGN:pkken

Why would you like to join our community?because i want a community where i dont' have to worry about other people ruining stuff, I wanna play with a safe community and have tons of fun on this new modpack. I played a bit and am pretty good and I want to help other people get the hang of it as well.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes

Looks great. I'll keep you informed with any upcoming information. Happy early birthday!

IGN: yello4

Why would you like to join our community? I love the new mod pack and have expeirence with it and want to help others because it is quite difficult to begin due to some many mods.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

INstall: yes but having some problems with it crashing

IGN:robotdog2000

Why would you like to join our community? I love Hexxit but don't know enough about it and would like some help from some other players of the future community and maybe from some admins =). I also have 2 friends who love Hexxit and would like to find a server that doesn't crash every 5 minutes. On Other Hexxit servers nobody really gives 2 craps about helping me so I hope this one will be different.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes , I've Read , Re-read and taken a sacred oath.

Install: Easily done however my computer is a bit s**t so it crashes and runs out of memory every now and then.

I hope you accept me into your future community with open arms and just want to let you know that if you don't I understand. If there is a voting site in the future I will ensure I vote for it often even if no rewards are given (If I like it). A reward would be nice though =D

I wish all you sirs and lady sirs a Good Day!

IGN: yello4

Why would you like to join our community? I love the new mod pack and have expeirence with it and want to help others because it is quite difficult to begin due to some many mods.

INstall: yes but having some problems with it crashing

Looks great. I'll keep you informed with any upcoming information.

IGN:robotdog2000

Why would you like to join our community? I love Hexxit but don't know enough about it and would like some help from some other players of the future community and maybe from some admins =). I also have 2 friends who love Hexxit and would like to find a server that doesn't crash every 5 minutes. On Other Hexxit servers nobody really gives 2 craps about helping me so I hope this one will be different.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes , I've Read , Re-read and taken a sacred oath.

Install: Easily done however my computer is a bit s**t so it crashes and runs out of memory every now and then.

I hope you accept me into your future community with open arms and just want to let you know that if you don't I understand. If there is a voting site in the future I will ensure I vote for it often even if no rewards are given (If I like it). A reward would be nice though =D

I wish all you sirs and lady sirs a Good Day!

Looks great. I'll keep you informed with any upcoming information. Send your friends on over to apply too! We would love to have them!

IGN: Karlis31452

Why would you like to join our community?: I've been looking for a Hexxit server that offers all of my favorite plugins along with a whitelist.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Of course.

Install: It's in the Technic Launcher and it installed just fine.

IGN: Karlis31452

Why would you like to join our community?: I've been looking for a Hexxit server that offers all of my favorite plugins along with a whitelist.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Of course.

Install: It's in the Technic Launcher and it installed just fine.

Looks great. I'll keep you informed with any upcoming information.

IGN:MaxL4D

Why: I just experienced hexxit and would like to play with other people on multiplayer.

Rules: Yes I have read the rules.

Install: Yes Already have played hexxit.

*Do you guys have enough staff members?

Looks great. I'll keep you informed with any upcoming information.Also we may be looking for more staff in the future!

Join our website too! http://beyondhexxit.enjin.com/home

IGN:Oliekrom

Why would you like to join our community? I am very good with helping people with mods and i have experience with this pack. I look forward to helping people with this pack since it is very confusing.

Install: Yes I have already downloaded it yello4 sent me

IGN:Oliekrom

Why would you like to join our community? I am very good with helping people with mods and i have experience with this pack. I look forward to helping people with this pack since it is very confusing.

Install: Yes I have already downloaded it sorry about posting twice

IGN: Major_Creepist

Why would you like to join our community? Seems like a cool, reliable server. I love hexxit, and would like to play on this server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, of course.

One question I have though, is this server PVP?

One question I have though, is this server PVP?

The thread title says PVP so I'm guessing yes.

IGN: Yemmiz

Why would you like to join our community? I love hexxit, I love pvp and with the extra plugins you've enabled it seems like a perfect fit!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I've read them all, and I absolutely agree

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already played it for several days :)

Edit: I have a couple of questions

Where is the server going to be hosted (Country)?

How many slots will it hold?

And at what time can we expect it to be opened :)?

IGN: Super_Grover13

Why would you like to join our community? I am a very big fan of the Hexxit mod pack, and from your description, this sounds like it will be a great server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes. I already have it installed.

On a sidenote, I was curious if I could be part of your staff, assuming you don't already have the staff jobs filled. To be honest, I haven't been staff on a server yet, but I personally think it would be cool if this was my first server. I believe I can be a great moderator, treating everyone fairly and making sure others follow the rules. I will do what I can to make the experience great for all players, if I'm accepted. Please and thank you!

IGN: Blorph

Why would you like to join our community? Because This looks like a great server!, I like the part about no greifing.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yep.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Done

Do you need staff? I'll be glad to help, Even if I become a lowly helper...

@Mooseman9 @Super_Grover13 @Yemmiz @Oliekrom @Blorph

Looks great guys! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! I'll keep you up to date with any new information.

And to answer some of your questions:

1. We made be looking for staff later down the road
  2. It is hosted in the United States and the available slots is still being determined.
  3. We are shooting for a 4-5 PM EST release!