[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

In order to join the server you must be on Hexxit version 1.0.10, in order to get this version, go to the Hexxit menu, below it click on the gear icon and select recommended build

weknowgamingsmall.png

xzhj.png

n673.png

IP:

IP: hexxit.jwlservers.com

jwlservers.com

TS3: 199.191.59.130

--Salutations, random forum lurker! Welcome to JWL's Hexxit server, where you can raid, grief, and PVP all to your evil little black heart's desire! Burn your enemies, betray your team mates, or try to survive peacefully inside a chaos ridden-world run by anarchists, your choice!

We hope you enjoy the time spent on the server, and you should have no problems as long as you follow these rules:

-1- No spamming

-2- No caps

-3- No attempting to crash the server

-4- No hookshooting/using staves on people at spawn

-5- No hacks or use of exploits/bugs

-7- No inappropriate weapon names (as funny as it is, keep it civil)

-8- Respect players and staff

--As long as you follow this set of guidelines, you should have no problems with staff bothering you, and you may embark upon your demented killing spree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--And these items are banned for various reasons, which include causing lag and crashing the server:

-TreeCapitator: Crashes server

-Ankh: Abuse

-Blue Slime Eggs: Crashes server

-Ender bow: Crashes server

-Meteor Shield: Crashes server

-Draw Bridge: Corrupts chunks

-Emperor's Chalice: Abuse/OP

-Destruction Catalyst: Abuse/OP

-Capsules: Crashes server

-Titan Band: Abuse/OP

-Meteor Summoner: Abuse

-Water Staff: Abuse/trolling

-Storm Magazine/Shot: Buggy/bypasses rain prevention

-Bag(7608): Duplication abuse

-Ore Magnet: Broken

-Chocopedia: Crashes server

-Liquid Metal Buckets: Crashes server

-Chocobo Saddle Bags: Duplication abuse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--This server is run and paid by one man, the amazing jd210, so if you'd like, you can help out with a donation.

--We have ranks available for those that dedicate time on the server, or in other words, they are freeee!!

-Visitor: Acquired upon joining the server, your first step to awesomeness.

-Survivor: Awarded upon reaching the milestone of 12 hours on the server, grants access to /kit survivor.

-Resident: 24 hours spent on the server, and grants the extremely useful /back command.

-Hero: 36 hours, and allows the user to set up a whopping 5 homes! Who needs that many!?

-Master: A total of 72 hours on the server grants you the Master rank, which allows you to use /kit master.

-Duke: Not for the feint of heart, Duke is given only to those who spend 96 hours, and it gives you the /enderchest ability.

-Lord: For nobility, this rank awarded when you've attained 144 hours on the server, which allows you to use /kit lord.

-Hexical Legend: Dedicated, and prestigious players are able to reach the Hexical Legend rank, only reachable through 192 hours. You have reached nearly the top rung of the rankings, and therefor are awarded the /jump command, allowing you to zip around like an enderman! Will you be able to achieve the final rank?

-Hexical Deity: For the true GODS amongst men, the immortals surrounded by mortals, the Hexical Deity is the ultimate God-Tier rank. Enjoy all your previous sw33t l00t, along with the /fly command, because we here at JWL love you. This extremely elusive and awesome rank only comes with an extreme 400 hours on the server, which weeds out those who are not truly worthy. BASK in your powerful aura and DEMAND respect from those beneath you, you've deserved it. This is one of your last steps to achieving world dominance, enjoy it.

-P-Mod: Player moderators are our version of 'trial mods', where we evaluate your decision making abilities, and how you handle situations that require staff intervention. You are basically still a normal player, with some exclusive moderator commands. They are the first line of defense against unruly and unfair players, respect them!

-Moderator: No longer a regular player, but one who dedicates their time to assisting the community and keeping the world civil. They are allowed to use creative to restore items and structures lost through unfair or glitched means, not to hand out freebies. They also have various other commands that are imperative for operating on a front line basis.

-Admin: A rank granted to those who distinguish themselves further from the player base. AnsonBiggs runs the website along with jd210. These people work on the internals of the server, and usually bring something important to the table, like coding and work on plugins. They have many commands, and are extremely trustworthy individuals.

-Lead Admin: Our head admin, Clawx207, maintains the servers.

-Owner: Only a few members have this rank, it is not freely given out. The main owner, jd210, hosts the servers, while LukeBuck, mrbabe, and iamsmallgnome also work behind the scenes.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, any particular reason why dim doors is banned? I've been working on making a specialized "server mode" that makes it more server friendly, and input would be appreciated.

We banned the mod because the mod uses to much ram and really lags the server whenever you enter the dimensional door and load the dimensional world.

That's all I know.

Once our Lead Admin will come online he could provide you with more information.

I was disappointed as well that the mod got disabled.

I ran some tests on a private server with me and a friend(on a 8gb ram and I7 cpu pc)

And once you loaded the dimension the server had a huge 1-10 secs lag spike.

Hmm... the lagspike on loading the pocket dim seems strange. A single pocket contains about the same number of blocks as a single overworld chunk, so they should load almost instantly.

Either way, the two things im working on right now might interest you. One, a simple, schedule-able command to delete all dungeons off disk, but preserves the linkData that generated them, to limit disk usage without actually deleting the dungeons.

Two, (well, this is already implemented) is that you can disable/enable any crafting recipes in DimDoors and control dungeon loot. I just see lots of servers disabling DimDoors, and I really made public server compatibility on of my major design goals, so its something I need to improve. Dont give up on me just yet ;)

I'll consider it, but i'm more worried about the entire modpack being fixed :L, so far i have had to disable 10 types of mobs and 3 items because they crash the server. The server speed always drops extremely low, and theres always an issue with tile-entities in better dungeons:

Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityFurnace cannot be cast to net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityChest

So not to be rude but im planning to keep it off until the issues are fixed :(

Oh, no worries. I'm not specifically asking to have it out on or anything, I'm just trying to figure out the general reason server owners don't like dim doors, and improve the experience for people in the future.

DimDoors is the new EE2.

In game name: Grndragon

Reason for Joining: Hexxit sounds like fun

I am on the Direwolf20 server and would like to poke around on Hexxit and die a lot ;) The mod pack looks awesome and I would like to explore the world with the JWL team!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons