Newbie quick question for item auto pickup.

s3kShUn 61

I know this has to be an easy fix but I cant seem to find it. Whenever I try to drop an item it just spins around me then appears back in my inventory. It's just kind of a nuisance. All I would like to do is turn it off. I am playing Hexxit but I dont believe this is a specific problem with that modpack which is why I am posting in the general Tekkit forum. Thanks in advance!

1) you are wearing metorite armor, it has magnetization. 2) you have magent mode on in NEI, 3) you are an idiot, this isn't the place for "General tekkit" this is specifically for tekkit, hexxit has its own damn forum, and yes this is probably directly related to it being hexxit, as it is most likely the armor, which only exists in hexxit.

why he's 100% right ignore him if you want but most others have similar feeling regarding mis posting in the wrong forum its not rocket science to figure out that this isnt hexxit its tekkit and your problem exists in hexxit there fore you should post about the problem there not here

just use your head and you wont need to ignore him simple

why he's 100% right ignore him if you want but most others have similar feeling regarding mis posting in the wrong forum its not rocket science to figure out that this isnt hexxit its tekkit and your problem exists in hexxit there fore you should post about the problem there not here

just use your head and you wont need to ignore him simple

I understand perfectly the problem of posting in the wrong forum, not reading guides and available sources and, basically, not even trying to solve your own problem before asking.

Still, I just think calling people names is going a bit too far, if not interested in giving an answer don't answer, if you want to give an answer and teach a lesson just say "post in the right forum and I'll answer".

Is it really necessary to call people idiots for something so petty?

You're being more annoying than him. He's being useful, and your just being insulting.

• No, I am just annoyed by unpoliteness
  • You are or You're

Meh, I can take my lumps here, but lets be clear, the idiot remark was not for simply posting in the wrong place, it was for doing so while attempting to wield his logic that fell massively short of what could be called complete. Really its no sweat of my back if someone who has no impact on me at all ignores me over my comments. Fine if its considered "needless" I can try and moderate my tone, but seriously considering the context, when this was posted there were three other threads about this exact "problem" on hexxits front page, all of which had been explained. But I suppose if you consider the tone offensive w/e ignore, report do what you have to do to feel better about it, just don't be a whiny douche about it.

I understand perfectly the problem of posting in the wrong forum, not reading guides and available sources and, basically, not even trying to solve your own problem before asking.

Still, I just think calling people names is going a bit too far, if not interested in giving an answer don't answer, if you want to give an answer and teach a lesson just say "post in the right forum and I'll answer".

Is it really necessary to call people idiots for something so petty?

• No, I am just annoyed by unpoliteness
  • You are or You're

We all need a grammar nazi. Your welcome.

I'm kinda with Toki on this one... when you put your mouse over the Meteor armor it clearly says 'Magnetism I' , and he was in Hexxit when it happened...

Kinda like going and calling Best Buy because the Lamp you bought from Wal-Mart started to glow when you plugged it in...

You're being more annoying than him. He's being useful, and your just being insulting.

Putting somebody on ignore isn't an insult. If so, then why not you give some proven evidence to let us know that saying ignoring somebody is an insult, shall you?

Putting somebody on ignore isn't an insult. If so, then why not you give some proven evidence to let us know that saying ignoring somebody is an insult, shall you?

Wether or not it's an insult is a matter of opinion not fact there fore unprovable one way or the other

Imo him making a point of commenting that he was putting him on ignore was a insult especially considering he did give him the answer to his question regardless of the insult (which imo was deserved) given after

Wether or not it's an insult is a matter of opinion not fact there fore unprovable one way or the other

Imo him making a point of commenting that he was putting him on ignore was a insult especially considering he did give him the answer to his question regardless of the insult (which imo was deserved) given after

Ah, don't worry, he's just one of those friendly guys who ignore somebody calling him an idiot. (Look fully in Toki's reply, it gives proof that he was called an idiot.) Also it seems that Mataroyale doesn't want to know the fact that the creator of this thread ignored Toki because he was being called an idiot on the very first reply. Mataroyale accused the thread creator that he is being insolent because he ignored somebody that called him an idiot?

If I was talking to you face to face and you turned away, pretty sure that would be insulting. I am not here to make sure everybody is kind, but I know everybody should have decent etiquette.

Ah, don't worry, he's just one of those friendly guys who ignore somebody calling him an idiot. (Look fully in Toki's reply, it gives proof that he was called an idiot.) Also it seems that Mataroyale doesn't want to know the fact that the creator of this thread ignored Toki because he was being called an idiot on the very first reply. Mataroyale accused the thread creator that he is being insolent because he ignored somebody that called him an idiot?

Actually the OP never came back, so we don't know what he thinks, Though I do think it is funny that someone would put me on ignore for something I did to someone else entirely, in a way which does not effect them at all.

I didn't put you in ignore actually, mostly because the forum just shows "hey, here is this post, just with no text".

Also, you do post useful information pretty much all the time so not reading it would be stupid (and may lead to asking something YOU have already answered).

It's just a personal feeling and I felt like I needed to voice it (my bad there I would say), it's just that you really seem unnecessary hostile all the time, ain't no good for your karma man :|

No, I just like to have fun with people.

What next? Give prozac to depressed people so they can overdose?

Or you have some kind of magic spell that can tell you whom you're answering to?

I'm not even English or American so English is not my first language, I just can't stand how written language in general ends up being a mess of kkthxbay, lol and other shorthands just out of pure laziness from the writer.

Anyway the needless hostility things seems to be pretty much the "vibe" of the forum in general, so I'll just shut up :|

Some of the younger members haven't learned to modulate their levels of snark yet, so don't sweat it. They're just impressed by the wit and wisdom of Cheapy and Kaker--imitation is not only the most sincere form of flattery, it's also the easiest to grasp but the hardest to wield.

I wouldn't be so harsh honestly.

I know that since yogscast started the forum has been flooded with 10 years old asking things in caps and l33t speak, demanding answers to questions they didn't even formulate and that's bound to get on one's nerves.

Still, I consider being harsh or blunt fine within a limit and that is personal offenses.

I didn't put you in ignore actually, mostly because the forum just shows "hey,

I'm not even English or American so English is not my first language, I just can't stand how written language in general ends up being a mess of kkthxbay, lol and other shorthands just out of pure laziness from the writer.

I totally agree with you. I work full-time as a graphic-designer and write in my extra time. I know very well about grammar and how things work. I must point out that this is a forum that caters to the players of a game that are aged 21 and younger. This is not a literature forum where we discuss the finer aspects of Dostoevsky or Kafka.

Also would point out that the use of language and the type of language used are often dictated by the place in which it is being used. As Mata pointed out quite well we are discussing a video game, on a forum, hardly the place for heady intellectual debates or discussion (which I am oft to partake in) as such the most you can do is be the change you want to see in others, and since I don't care what any of the rest you do, I will continue my crusade to master wit by honing my intellect against the forge provided.