Enchanting a rapier

I have tried and tried to put soul tether on my rapier. I have tried enchant books, and everything else that I could think of. Unless these guys were hackers (Which I doubt) they did not drop their rapiers after multiple deaths. Maybe there is something else in the mod that could enable some sort of soul tethered enchantment.

Thanks,

Speedturtle123

I have found out how to do it, but I cannot do it my self. While playing my favorite server I asked a friend of mine and he asked for some bottles of enchanting and a book so I gave him the required materials and he went into the enchantment table and poped out with a enchantment book with soul tether. He said he had no idea why I myself was not able to do it. Please help!

could be wrong but pretty sure you cannot enchant TC stuff, it has it's own upgrade system.

I think there's a bug. I know you shouldn't be able to, but I found that a TC pickaxe in my inventory mysteriously had Fortune I so I put it on my enchanting table and increased it to Fortune III.

After it has an enchantment you enchant it with soul tether via an enchanted table. Please note decapitate the enchantment its self can be applied to any item in the game via book. You may use decapitate to make the first enchantment needed for the TC item.

• 3 months later...