Sign in to follow this  
nmaure

[1.0.1]Hexxit Pexxit[PvE][20 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: MullinsFam2000

Why: Played SP Hexxit till I got Tribal Armor set, but it seems either too easy and/or too boring with no one to play with. Looking for a friendly community of players I can join up with at times and share some fun.

IGN: Dustis

Why I wish to be added: I have been looking for a small friendly PvE server for a while now as all others involve griefing and raiding, which can be fun but with so much going on with Hexxit, it doesn't suit it. I would very much like to join a small friendly well managed server. I hope to see you in game.

Regards,

Dustis

IGN: IncognitoLens

Why do i want to join? : I love hexxit and I have been looking for a nice multi player experience with this mod. You guys seem really nice and it would be cool if I could play with you guys :)

IGN:AyRon91300

Why: I love small servers with friendly people and i have never briefed anyone. I just don't wan to play alone anymore

P.S. thank you for taking your time to read my reply

IGN:callofdutyguy423

Why:I've been looking for a hexxit server recently because the other server i used to play on got deleted or something so I'm looking for another whitelist server where people don't grief everything they see

IGN: EMCB

Why? I want to join a good community, where I wont get greifed every second of every day, I also want to join a good hexxit server to play with my brother, Nubloo.