[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name): Diolas

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a new community to join. My old server is being plagued by lag issues. Other than that, this place sounds friendly and active.

What Do you want to Build? Space Station or Moon base!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Diolas

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a new community to join. My old server is being plagued by lag issues. Other than that, this place sounds friendly and active.

What Do you want to Build? Space Station or Moon base!

Added to the whitelist, welcome!

IGN (In Game Name) cormoo

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks fun and will fit my needs well

What Do you want to Build? I am a mega builder. I prefer to build machines and farms the most.

IGN (In Game Name) cormoo

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It looks fun and will fit my needs well

What Do you want to Build? I am a mega builder. I prefer to build machines and farms the most.

Added to the whitelist,Welcome!

I Love building farms too :P

Hello!

IGN: Deathefrog

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER: I am looking for a community that doesn't take advantage of my hospitality and steals things. I just wanna build stuff!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BUILD: A naturalistic house into the side of a hill and a small fishing village below that I can hang out in, fish, build boats, and hold margarita parties! I also like helping others build things if they want help. And of course anything I have is yours, just don't take EVERYTHING!

Thank you!

Hello!

IGN: Deathefrog

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER: I am looking for a community that doesn't take advantage of my hospitality and steals things. I just wanna build stuff!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BUILD: A naturalistic house into the side of a hill and a small fishing village below that I can hang out in, fish, build boats, and hold margarita parties! I also like helping others build things if they want help. And of course anything I have is yours, just don't take EVERYTHING!

Thank you!

Hello :D

Whitelisted, Have Fun!

Ps: All you will own, it's yours,not ours :)

IGN (In Game Name) yyttuuyy

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because the server looks better then some others that banned almost everything and it also has some nice plugins that i would like to you

What Do you want to Build? well i like building squares for my first few homes im not that good at making something pretty unless i really try other than that the basics a house power plant my "nasa staition" other that that i dont know yet but im sure while im on the server i might find something to inspire me

PS. in mystcraft are linking books banned to

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? because the server looks better then some others that banned almost everything and it also has some nice plugins that i would like to you

What Do you want to Build? well i like building squares for my first few homes im not that good at making something pretty unless i really try other than that the basics a house power plant my "nasa staition" other that that i dont know yet but im sure while im on the server i might find something to inspire me

Added to the whitelist, welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): mercurius5

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I'm looking for considerate and responsible people to play with. I also like the economy and skill plugins.

What Do you want to Build?: I'm more of a gatherer and explorer than a creator. I like to help other people out with projects.

IGN (In Game Name): mercurius5

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I'm looking for considerate and responsible people to play with. I also like the economy and skill plugins.

What Do you want to Build?: I'm more of a gatherer and explorer than a creator. I like to help other people out with projects.

Added to the whitelist,have fun!

IGN (In Game Name): ew0345

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because, I want a tekkit server to play on and not have to worry about being griefed and also, to play with some friendly people and make some friends! :D

What Do you want to Build?: Well, not a lot, I'm not the biggest build just the basics and that stuff I will mostly being out collecting ores/minerals :)!

IGN (In Game Name): ew0345

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because, I want a tekkit server to play on and not have to worry about being griefed and also, to play with some friendly people and make some friends! :D

What Do you want to Build?: Well, not a lot, I'm not the biggest build just the basics and that stuff I will mostly being out collecting ores/minerals :)!

Added to the whitelist,enjoy!

IGN (In Game Name): fergusdixon

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want a small, friendly and considerate community that helps each other help that i can contribute towards

What Do you want to Build?: Build all the things! I would like to start out with a reliable energy source (biofuel), along with a stable mining system, and a killer base, and ofcourse everything AE :)

IGN pumachu22

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?it looks like one of the best out there and me and my bro like using the mod(TOWNY)

What Do you want to Build?me and my brother want to build a awesome looking base in a cool community.

IGN (In Game Name): fergusdixon

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want a small, friendly and considerate community that helps each other help that i can contribute towards

What Do you want to Build?: Build all the things! I would like to start out with a reliable energy source (biofuel), along with a stable mining system, and a killer base, and ofcourse everything AE :)

IGN pumachu22

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?it looks like one of the best out there and me and my bro like using the mod(TOWNY)

What Do you want to Build?me and my brother want to build a awesome looking base in a cool community.

Welcome!

You both have been whitelisted,enjoy yourself!

I love biofuel and Applied energistics too :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons