[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: larspeterras

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

i have been searching for a few days for the right Tekkit server, i want a PVE server, with towns, and i think this is the right server to restart my tekkit adventure. :)

What Do you want to Build?

I like to build factories, and other stuff that is automated, im lazy, i know it. :D

i have been away from tekkit for aprox. 9 months, so there is a lot of things to rediscover. :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: larspeterras

i have been searching for a few days for the right Tekkit server, i want a PVE server, with towns, and i think this is the right server to restart my tekkit adventure. :)

I like to build factories, and other stuff that is automated, im lazy, i know it. :D

i have been away from tekkit for aprox. 9 months, so there is a lot of things to rediscover. :)

Welcome, you have been whitelisted!

IGN (In Game Name): Stunnin

I would like to play on this server because it sounds like the perfect server for me. I haven't played Minecraft and Tekkit in about a year or so, but would like to start again on your server.

Anything I can. I play mainly on the creative/building aspect of minecraft. With Towny, I would like to build my own city and make friends/allies.

IGN: Le_Joueur

Why do you want to play on this server?: To get just a little recognition for my talents as a sculptor.

What do you want to build?: A moon base; a space station; a self-sufficient, self-regulating supermarket; a haunted house...I change my mind weekly.

IGN: DragoonBR

Do You Want to Play This Server : Because I want to interact with other players, and with the staff of the server and being a small server will be able to interact with everyone.

Do You Want to Build in The Server : factory, a lab and a house.

IGN (In Game Name) AlyciaM

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was playing on a server with my husband, however he has become really busy and can't play with me anymore :( so i am wanting to join a server so that i can play mine craft with other people. it's much more fun than playing by yourself.

What Do you want to Build? I just want to build a house in a town, but i am open to help build other ideas that my fellow minecrafters come up with.

Thank you

IGN: Le_Joueur

Why do you want to play on this server?: To get just a little recognition for my talents as a sculptor.

What do you want to build?: A moon base; a space station; a self-sufficient, self-regulating supermarket; a haunted house...I change my mind weekly.

hello, mr.Jouer welcome to the server, whitelisted

IGN (In Game Name: deathrider50

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: i am looking for a good none pvp server to build and experiment in

What Do you want to Build? a factory, a lab, and a house

well, this server will ge great to build factories on, welcome! whitelisted.

IGN (In Game Name): ps5cfw

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because I like towny servers!

What Do you want to Build?: The most B-B-BEAUTIFUL TOWN in the server!

we have 2 towns already, think you can rise bove them? i bet you could! welcome! whitelisted.

IGN: DragoonBR

Do You Want to Play This Server : Because I want to interact with other players, and with the staff of the server and being a small server will be able to interact with everyone.

Do You Want to Build in The Server : factory, a lab and a house.

seems similar to deathrider50's app, do you know him? anyway, build to your hearts content, welcome! whitelisted.

IGN (In Game Name) AlyciaM

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I was playing on a server with my husband, however he has become really busy and can't play with me anymore :( so i am wanting to join a server so that i can play mine craft with other people. it's much more fun than playing by yourself.

What Do you want to Build? I just want to build a house in a town, but i am open to help build other ideas that my fellow minecrafters come up with.

Thank you

well, this server is no replacement for your husband, but you'll fit right in, welcome! whitelisted.

IGN: joeyzeki

Why Do You Want To Join? : Felt like coming back to tekkit after a break and your server looks perfect

What Do You Want To Build? : Epic Stuff on the moon including a space station slaughter house! :D

Sorry didn't finish it pressed enter by mistake.

What do u want to build:

I would like to build an testing facility on the moon and test the affects of the moon on different things. Also would love to build a moon mine.

Thank you for your time

IGN: joeyzeki

Why Do You Want To Join? : Felt like coming back to tekkit after a break and your server looks perfect

What Do You Want To Build? : Epic Stuff on the moon including a space station slaughter house! :D

IGN: jacksonda1

Why do you want to play on this server?: I would love to play on this server because it is awesome and would like to be part of a growing community.

What do you want to build?:

You all have been whitelisted, welcome!

Fatboyrunning i met you on the old Gearz, you had a nice shop :)

Sorry if i wasn't quick to whitelist you, i had no internet connection for 2 days.

IGN (In Game Name): trexpl0s1ve

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: The server I used to play in was closed, so I'm looking for a nice server to hang out in and make some friends. Besides I loved the concept of this server.

What Do you want to Build?: Anything that's not computercraft related :)

IGN (In Game Name): trexpl0s1ve

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: The server I used to play in was closed, so I'm looking for a nice server to hang out in and make some friends. Besides I loved the concept of this server.

What Do you want to Build?: Anything that's not computercraft related :)

Added to the whitelist, enjoy yourself!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons