[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN (In Game Name) Kekj

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want play any Tekkit server, ı found this server and love it

What Do you want to Build? A little house, maybe some another builds

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): DrakeZ07

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because when you retire at a very early age, you find that you have -alot- of free time on your hands, and you gotta find ways to eat up that free time.

What Do you want to Build?: Stuff, things, a Pantheon or maybe just a Marble Greeko-roman type structure to live in.

IGN (In Game Name) Kekj

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want play any Tekkit server, ı found this server and love it

What Do you want to Build? A little house, maybe some another builds

Both have been added to the whitelist, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name) GenProteus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My old server started banning things like all powersuits and I wanted to change, yours looked interesting.

What Do you want to Build? A moon base and underground fort on the overworld.

IGN (In Game Name) GenProteus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My old server started banning things like all powersuits and I wanted to change, yours looked interesting.

What Do you want to Build? A moon base and underground fort on the overworld.

Whitelisted, have fun!

Age 24 (just recently, im getting old ^^)

IGN: Nyxel

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? -- Space! i want to go to space :D - no seriously since someone stole m first rudimentay querry on another server i want to paly on a server where this doesnt happen, in another words an nie community.

What Do you want to Build?-- a moon station ;)

Age 24 (just recently, im getting old ^^)

IGN: Nyxel

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? -- Space! i want to go to space :D - no seriously since someone stole m first rudimentay querry on another server i want to paly on a server where this doesnt happen, in another words an nie community.

What Do you want to Build?-- a moon station ;)

Cool :D

Whitelisted, have fun!

IGN:killcam33z

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

To find a good community to play with on the new tekkit, and possibly find friends to start survival worlds with

What Do you want to Build?

I like to make complex automated things or just cool contraptions, like a base on the moon or a factory of some sort. I usually make random little things that do nifty things

IGN (In Game Name): Wyattriot007

What do you want to play on this server: I've played on many tekkit servers with friends before, and one of those friends (GenProteus) recommended this server to me, and it seems very well managed, and like all good servers doesn't have any griefing/whining 8 year olds.

What do you want to build: A moon base, a rocket station in the over-world, and various cave fortresses.

IGN (In Game Name) j_staats

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i played tekkit lite a decent amount but whant to play a new version, more updated so i want to play here. i dont really want to be one but just to let you know that im friendlly or whatever i have experience of being mod on a server and i love helping people, although im sure i will be the one being helped mostly :P

What Do you want to Build- hmmm probably start with my house/ factory then expand it with solar panels rocket ship etc. probably a hidden base in the jungle made of sandstone, i may also build other stuff like a personal shop if there is player shops and the community looks very nice from your website. thanks for consideration! :)

IGN (In Game Name): xN0rthPaw

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To join a server with a great community, so far this looks to be very nice, and perhaps learn more about tekkit!

What Do you want to Build? Don't really know, I normally build as a go.. But perhaps a factory of some sort, stuff like that.

And also.. That's a 0 in my name..

IGN (In Game Name): xN0rthPaw

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? To join a server with a great community, so far this looks to be very nice, and perhaps learn more about tekkit!

What Do you want to Build? Don't really know, I normally build as a go.. But perhaps a factory of some sort, stuff like that.

And also.. That's a 0 in my name..

IGN (In Game Name) j_staats

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i played tekkit lite a decent amount but whant to play a new version, more updated so i want to play here. i dont really want to be one but just to let you know that im friendlly or whatever i have experience of being mod on a server and i love helping people, although im sure i will be the one being helped mostly :P

What Do you want to Build- hmmm probably start with my house/ factory then expand it with solar panels rocket ship etc. probably a hidden base in the jungle made of sandstone, i may also build other stuff like a personal shop if there is player shops and the community looks very nice from your website. thanks for consideration! :)

Both have been whitelisted, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name): Kool_Kid1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I would love to play on this server because it was the on that caught my eye first. I believe that there isn't a lot of servers for tekkit, but the main server I really want to be apart of is of course this one.

What Do you want to Build?: I don't really mind what you want me to build but I know that if you need something then I will put my all into making it one of the greatest things that I have ever made before.

Thanks!

--Kool

IGN (In Game Name): Kool_Kid1

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I would love to play on this server because it was the on that caught my eye first. I believe that there isn't a lot of servers for tekkit, but the main server I really want to be apart of is of course this one.

What Do you want to Build?: I don't really mind what you want me to build but I know that if you need something then I will put my all into making it one of the greatest things that I have ever made before.

Thanks!

--Kool

I'm glad you think so :D

The "What do you want to build" question is just to know something about you,me and Tusk build stuff in the spawn.

Whitelisted, have fun :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons