[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Hello

danofman99

I enjoy minecraft and especially tekkit and I want to play tekkit on a server where most of the players arent abusive. and ruin the fun,

What do I want to build ? Factories and even laboraty like structures where new players can learn the ropes.

Thanks for reading (hopefully)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

danofman99

I enjoy minecraft and especially tekkit and I want to play tekkit on a server where most of the players arent abusive. and ruin the fun,

What do I want to build ? Factories and even laboraty like structures where new players can learn the ropes.

Thanks for reading (hopefully)

Hello, whitelisted, have fun!

Guys, this message is for all the old players.

There have been 2 days in wich i wasn't on because of my internet connection, in those 2 days the server was incredibly laggy,just wanted to let you know that i fixed that and now everything works better than before.The server had some updated and upgrades and now runs flawlessly with no bugs :D

IGN (In Game Name) TheNuclearPony

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play with a good community Tekkit server, and to play with my friend, nerfnerf10.

What Do you want to Build? A space station with animals in it. :D

Welcome, enjoy yourself!

I see you are crashing. have you tried switching to the default texturepack?

If it's your client crashing, may i see the log?

News :

Space Stations are now fully working and protected :D

Thanks for your tolarence. Yes this is true.I've got some problem. And I've got default texture pack is this problem ?

I ve got(Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches) problem

Go ahead and go to run (Windows key+R) and type in %appdata% (Keep in the %'s!) and go to your .technic then go ahead and delete tekkitmain.

If you want to save the servers go and drag servers.dat onto your desktop. Go ahead and run your tekkit and let it update. (Make sure its on the right build!) If you decided to save your servers.dat go ahead and go back to the tekkitmain folder after you have finished the force update and drag in the servers.dat. If you already have a servers.dat you can replace it and all the servers you had before will be there. Hope this helps!

IGN (In Game Name) ImnotaBox

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It showing that I can have a lot of fun and build a lot of stuff in a friendly community.

What Do you want to Build? Houses, mansions, shops, etc. ( I like to build basic building that I build in reg minecraft and convert them into a super power house by, or building by fusing it with tekkit.) I may also try and build a town.

IGN (In Game Name) ImnotaBox

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It showing that I can have a lot of fun and build a lot of stuff in a friendly community.

What Do you want to Build? Houses, mansions, shops, etc. ( I like to build basic building that I build in reg minecraft and convert them into a super power house by, or building by fusing it with tekkit.) I may also try and build a town.

Yeah i can assure you there are a lot of opportunities :D

Welcome!

IGN (In Game Name): Mittenz77

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have played tekkit lite in the past and it was the most fun I've ever had with minecraft. The new Tekkit that was recently launched seems to add a lot more fun and interesting mods that I'd love to play around with.

What Do you want to Build? I really enjoyed making automated machines in tekkit lite, so something of that nature, along with setting up a shop.

MCname :mori100023M

I want to play tekkit in a stable environment

I would build factories and help make places for new players to learn the ropes

IGN (In Game Name): Mittenz77

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have played tekkit lite in the past and it was the most fun I've ever had with minecraft. The new Tekkit that was recently launched seems to add a lot more fun and interesting mods that I'd love to play around with.

What Do you want to Build? I really enjoyed making automated machines in tekkit lite, so something of that nature, along with setting up a shop.

You both have been whitelisted, have fun!

IGN: Dasachi

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server? Ill be honest, i hate PvP. And most servers are either PvP centric, or have some form of PvP that you cant ignore. I like to build stuff and not have it blown up. I also like to build without having to worry about other players killing. I already have to worry about creepers, lol.

What Do You Want To Build? Anything that comes to mind really. But me and a friend want to join and build an underground sort of Dwarven city. Sort of like Farthen Dur in the book Eragon. Like super huge and with a giant wall that opens up lol.

IGN: prothales

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to play on a good ekkit server where grief is off and i can express myself whitout other people interupting me an dthis server looks perfect for it

What Do you want to Build? an empire based on lies and a base on the moon for after the apocalypse(irl)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons