[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

IGN: prothales

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i want to play on a good ekkit server where grief is off and i can express myself whitout other people interupting me an dthis server looks perfect for it

What Do you want to Build? an empire based on lies and a base on the moon for after the apocalypse(irl)

IGN: Dasachi

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server? Ill be honest, i hate PvP. And most servers are either PvP centric, or have some form of PvP that you cant ignore. I like to build stuff and not have it blown up. I also like to build without having to worry about other players killing. I already have to worry about creepers, lol.

What Do You Want To Build? Anything that comes to mind really. But me and a friend want to join and build an underground sort of Dwarven city. Sort of like Farthen Dur in the book Eragon. Like super huge and with a giant wall that opens up lol.

Welcome!Whitelisted!

I agree, i hate pvp too,this is tekkit,it's made to build :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Thulan

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable server for the new Tekkit to play and build on.

What Do you want to Build? Normally like to make a nice house with lots of redstone creations.

Hey everyone

I am 27 years old

my IGN is bennett98665

I want to join because I want to try out this new tekkit and I want build a house and some gadgets and survive and work as a team!!! I don't build anything super huge maybe a small quarry.

IGN (In Game Name): Thulan

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable server for the new Tekkit to play and build on.

What Do you want to Build? Normally like to make a nice house with lots of redstone creations.

Hey everyone

I am 27 years old

my IGN is bennett98665

I want to join because I want to try out this new tekkit and I want build a house and some gadgets and survive and work as a team!!! I don't build anything super huge maybe a small quarry.

Hello!

Both have been accepted and whitelisted!

IGN (In Game Name) the1stwizardgurl

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Two of my friends play on this server and it looks like a good one.

What Do you want to Build? I want to build as much as I can and learn how to craft more in tekkit.

welcome, each player likes to specialize on one topic, along with them i can help you learn tekkit too.

have fun building, crafting and programming machinery!

witelisted

IGN: ghost14523

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to play on this server for one thing, To build and try to become the most powerful player on the server, Also to enjoy the server. I also would like to create friendships and help people out, Because that's the kind of person I am. Not that kind of person who kills randomly.

I hope my age has nothing to do with the application process.

What Do you want to Build? I'd like to build a base with everything in it. Maybe a potato farm. Because I like potatoes.

IGN (In Game Name) mikalosa

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i'm looking for a fun server which has no greifing/pvp

What Do you want to Build? not sure... some mods are new to me

IGN: ghost14523

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I want to play on this server for one thing, To build and try to become the most powerful player on the server, Also to enjoy the server. I also would like to create friendships and help people out, Because that's the kind of person I am. Not that kind of person who kills randomly.

I hope my age has nothing to do with the application process.

What Do you want to Build? I'd like to build a base with everything in it. Maybe a potato farm. Because I like potatoes.

Hello!

Both have been whitelisted!

Nah, the age doesn't matter (i'm 14 :P).I like potatoes too.

IGN (In Game Name): Daemon2797

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? This server seems fun and looks like it has a good community

What Do you want to Build? Hopefully a space station or an outpost on the moon, I've never been to space in tekkit before but it looks really neat!

IGN (In Game Name): Daemon2797

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? This server seems fun and looks like it has a good community

What Do you want to Build? Hopefully a space station or an outpost on the moon, I've never been to space in tekkit before but it looks really neat!

Welcome and good luck with your project :D

IGN (In game name): Ladekan

Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play on a good and friedly tekkit server, where i can build up a base with friends.

What do you want to build?: a nice looking base with everyting on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this is for a friend, he dont have registreded yet but: if u already can add him it while be nice :)

IGN (In game name): Tschumie

Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play on a good and friendly tekkit server, where i can build up a base with friends.

Welcome, enkoy yourself, sorry if the whitelisting t

IGN (In game name): Ladekan

Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play on a good and friedly tekkit server, where i can build up a base with friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this is for a friend, he dont have registreded yet but: if u already can add him it while be nice :)

IGN (In game name): Tschumie

Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play on a good and friendly tekkit server, where i can build up a base with friends.

Welcome, sorry it it took a bit to get whitelisted, i was having dinner.

Enjoy yourself :D

IGN: 39071

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because I feel a small community is needed in playing tekkit and I feel that this server can do just that

What do you want to build? A factory and a space station :)

IGN: 39071

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because I feel a small community is needed in playing tekkit and I feel that this server can do just that

What do you want to build? A factory and a space station :)

Whitelisted, have fun!

IGN (In Game Name): billy7546

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: First I have always wanted to play on a small whitelist server but something always happens to the server. Second it looks really great(its has everything in a server I've been looking for)

What Do you want to Build?: a space stations and a castle (mainly because my last name is castle) and anything else that I want to really.

IGN (In Game Name) Slivox

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks like a good server and the town square looks bad ass.

What Do you want to Build? Just acquired Minecraft a few days ago, still learning, not sure, a cottage and a boat?

IGN (In Game Name): billy7546

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: First I have always wanted to play on a small whitelist server but something always happens to the server. Second it looks really great(its has everything in a server I've been looking for)

What Do you want to Build?: a space stations and a castle (mainly because my last name is castle) and anything else that I want to really.

Seems cool, you have been whitelisted!

IGN (In Game Name) Slivox

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looks like a good server and the town square looks bad ass.

What Do you want to Build? Just acquired Minecraft a few days ago, still learning, not sure, a cottage and a boat?

i have another friend if u would be willing to add JayCeaza

Added.

IGN (In Game Name): DrakeZ07

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Because when you retire at a very early age, you find that you have -alot- of free time on your hands, and you gotta find ways to eat up that free time.

What Do you want to Build?: Stuff, things, a Pantheon or maybe just a Marble Greeko-roman type structure to live in.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons