[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

hello there, i am 14 years old

my IGN is darkhalahula

i am from the united states

something about me is that i try to help people whenever i can

the reason i want to join this server is to be able to learn more about it in a friendly environment, not factions and pvp like servers,

but i want to be able to build freely without worrying what will happen to my base.

something i want to build is a resort on the moon, were ill send people up to the moon, were there will be accommodations, exploration, tours, games, stuff like that.

thanks for reading this, i really appreciate it, and take care -dark

Edited by darkhalahula

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name : Crni

Your age : 14

Where you are from : Croatia

Something about you (optional) : I love this modpack and i didn't play it for almost a year, realy want to find out all the new machines and stuff.

Why you want to join the server (optional) : Like i said, i didn't play tekkit for almost a year now, and would like to find a fun,friendly and active server where i can spend my free time.

Hey, my name is James and i'm 16.

I have been playing Tekkit for a while but ha a large break due to other stuff going on (exams). I was looking for a new server to join and this seems like a cool server.

I live in the UK.

My in game name is hairyhippo99.

would love to build somewhere everyone can visit and enjoy with me, but got no actual ideas yet :)

Your In Game Name
rexleyme
Your age
Where you are from
Virginia
Something about you (optional)
I've played tekkit almost 20 hours
Why you want to join the server (optional)
Bored of singleplayer

IGN (In Game Name ) pantheria19
Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I am familiar with most workings of Tekkit, Towny and also like the fact it's non-pvp and non-grief. I like to build and that's exactly what I will do.

What Do you want to Build? House, farm, factories, maybe a death star, those sorts of things. 

My In-Game Name

TriiGuhZ

My Age:

Where am I from?

Canada

Something about myself:

My minecraft experience started about 2 years ago, and I've been playing modded Minecraft for around a year. I've been addicted to Tekkit Lite the most, but I've recently started to play Tekkit Main much more often. I thought joining a server would be a great way to learn more about it as well as share what I learned from it. I love to build using microblocks, hiding almost everything. I have interests in almost everything, making conversation topics very easy to come by, whether it's music, sports, current events or how I eat my kit-kats, I'm openly ready to talk about anything. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.

Why I want to join the server:

Well, not only did I want to learn and teach things about the mods but I also want to play Tekkit with people, making it a more social experience. Furthermore, I've always wanted to build a massive factory, focused on a specific task, and without others needing it, it's completely useless. I want to be able to share my creations as well as see others' creations. Lastly, we can help inspire one another.

Your In Game Name: MrZitrix

Your age: 14

Where you are from: Europe,Poland,Glogow

Something about you: Im Dominik , I speak English(good),Polish(professional),German(not bad). I like playing on modded servers. Hobby: I play on guitar, sometimes I make Computer Graphics (I can't draw :C) ,And I like Computer games :D

Why you want to join the server: because I want to play on server without hackers and !stupid! kids(I like kids C:)

Your In Game Name
deathdesign

Your age

Where you are from
North East coast, USA

Im a geek who loves dubstep

Wanna start learning some of the more advanced mods with a buddy, hes been teaching me how to make power systems and now i wanna go to t3h m00n!

Your In Game Name
masterboss2012
Your age
Where you are from
United Kingdom Time Zone UTC
I am searching for a good pve server where i dont have to worry about people stealing my things or raiding me , just where i can build build build!
I may have mistaken the upper question for this one my mistake (read above)

Your In Game Name
Adamj526

Your age

Where you are from
UK

I like turtles.

I have some friends who play on this server regularly (AlbinoGunner, VelchinPeruvian). They have told me they enjoy playing on this server and have recommended it to me, therefore I would like to join in with their building.

In Game Name: RichieL3

Something About Me: I love to build, use redstone, and make complicated machines.

Why I Want to Join the Server: I want a good, clean server where my buildings and machines will not be destroyed or harmed.

Thank You for Taking the Time to Read my Application.

IGN: Yogore

About me: I love Anime and Music ^_^

Why I want to join: I'm looking for a community to have fun with in minecraft, I also really enjoy the tekkit modpack!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Yogo

Your In Game Name: metahaven54

Your age: 15

Where you are from: USA

Something about you (optional): IRL? tall and long hair. In game? Love tech based mods and building huge towers.

Why you want to join the server (optional): Been sick the past week and over the course decided to get back into tekkit.

Username: Akkupack

Why do i want to play on this server?

I LOVE Galacticraft, and on multiplayer makes more fun (space stations!). Thank you for making this friendly community, else i would just stick to my creative SSP world.

EDIT: A creative world should be added probably?

Edited by Akkupack

Your In Game Name
Forster46

Your age

Where you are from
Wa, United States

Been playing minecraft for years?

Wanted to find a fun community to experiment with tekkit and play with others.

Your In Game Name veltro_

Your age 24

Where you are from USA

Something about you (optional) Been looking to get back into a good server with active members, haven't been on one in over a year.

Why you want to join the server (optional) Looks like a good option for me to get back into the game with some good people.

Your In Game Name
fidchelle

Your age

Where you are from
NY Baby

I'm an freelance technician by trade, I work from home, so I have a lot of downtime

I usually play on a private server but when it's down I need another server to play on.

Your In Game Name: hsteffano
Your age: 18
Where you are from: Brazil
Something about you (optional): I like to build and to play on a modded server.
Why you want to join the server (optional): Few banned itens, reasonable rules.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons