[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Your In Game Name
Artyklague

Your age

Where you are from
Spain

Why you want to join the server (optional)
i'm tired of lagg servers, i'm looking for one where i can play fine.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name
Artyklague

Your age

Where you are from
Spain

i'm tired of lagg servers, i'm looking for one where i can play fine.

Your In Game Name: shadowquinn1974

Your age: 39

Where you are from: Usa

Something about you (optional): I am just an old man that loves this game and loves having a good time.

Why you want to join the server (optional): I love the rules, not to banned items and it just sounds like you guy r fun.

IGN: ArcticX615

Where you are from: Kentucky, USA

Something about you (optional): I play lots of games. I'm a lifeguard during the summer, and I just finished my first year of college.

Why you want to join the server (optional): Just looking for a nice place to chill

Welcome guys

Your In Game Name: ReDNoSe34

Your age: 17 

Where you are from: Brasil

Why you want to join the server: I've always hated PvP servers as I could never see the point in destruction on a game dedicated to creation. Your server seems to epitomize this idea and so I know I will be able to find friends with like-minded people.

Hey, I'm the Dimensional Doors creator and I occasionally like to talk to successful server admins about DD. I notice you have removed it completely (which is fine, of course), and was wondering if you might answer a few questions.

First of all, why did you remove it? I probably know why, but I like to ask anyway.

What features of DD do you think are best for a server, if you could have them 'by themselves'?

What would need to change in DD for you to add the mod back?

You would be suprised at how many features in DD come from me asking admins. Im not one, so its hard to anticipate how a large server uses/breaks a mod like DD.

Your In Game Name
Shiny_Panda
Your age
Where you are from
New York 
Something about you (optional)
I'm open minded, and sociable, friendly, Like to work together as a group or team. 
I've played many servers, and this is my first time trying out tekkit server, i'd like to experience new things about servers and friends.

Your In Game Name
Shiny_Panda
Your age
Where you are from
New York 
I'm open minded, and sociable, friendly, Like to work together as a group or team. 
I've played many servers, and this is my first time trying out tekkit server, i'd like to experience new things about servers and friends.

Your In Game Name: ReDNoSe34

Where you are from: Brasil

Why you want to join the server: I've always hated PvP servers as I could never see the point in destruction on a game dedicated to creation. Your server seems to epitomize this idea and so I know I will be able to find friends with like-minded people.

Welcome guys :)

Age 13 

IGN: Llama_Squadron42

Hello! I would like to join Hesperia, i have 2 friends on this server that i would enjoy playing with. I believe i would be a great addition to Hesperia. As for what i would build, I would like to construct a giant zeplin or airship, and work on finishing my friends giant tree house.

I hope that what i have said will allow me to become part of the Hesperia community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your In Game Name: chy317

Your age:18

Where you are from: Hong Kong

Something about you (optional): Mc player for 3 yrs

Why you want to join the server (optional):want to try the new tekkit in a gd server:)

Your In Game Name: bopolis

Your age: 30

Where you are from: usa

Something about you (optional): i can juggle

Why you want to join the server (optional): looking to play with the tekkit mod on a good server.

Your In Game Name: Squazzil

Where you are from: United Kingdom

Something about you (optional): I can minecraft!

Why you want to join the server (optional):get back to playing again on the server from before :) was the best out there

Age 13 

IGN: Llama_Squadron42

Hello! I would like to join Hesperia, i have 2 friends on this server that i would enjoy playing with. I believe i would be a great addition to Hesperia. As for what i would build, I would like to construct a giant zeplin or airship, and work on finishing my friends giant tree house.

I hope that what i have said will allow me to become part of the Hesperia community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your In Game Name: chy317

Your age:18

Where you are from: Hong Kong

Something about you (optional): Mc player for 3 yrs

Why you want to join the server (optional):want to try the new tekkit in a gd server:)

Your In Game Name: bopolis

Your age: 30

Where you are from: usa

Something about you (optional): i can juggle

Why you want to join the server (optional): looking to play with the tekkit mod on a good server.

Welcome guys.

Broser21

United States

I have a secret third nipple.

Looking to find a server for me and my friends to play.

Age 23 and 25

ING: crimson_butcher and Deli_dawg

From usa

We wanted to start playing tekkit again and this looked like a good server so we wanted to try it out.

Your In Game Name: Squazzil

Where you are from: United Kingdom

Something about you (optional): I can minecraft!

Why you want to join the server (optional):get back to playing again on the server from before :) was the best out there

Welcome guys.

Your In Game Name
amormio112
Your age
Where you are from
Filipines, Manilla
I know both Languages Togalog/English :D
Ive been looking for servers like this one im just really interested <3

Your In Game Name
lonemaster
Your age
Where you are from
California, USA
Going into  the Navy soon, I enjoy playing Minecraft, specifically Tekkit
I have always played Tekkit a bit, but never on a server.

ALSO, I tried to sign up on your website forums and it kept telling me: invalid domain for the email address field. 
Edited by lonemaster

Your In Game Name: TotalMiner112

Your age: I am 16 years old.

Where you are from: I am from U.S.A, New York.

Something about you (optional): I'm a very determined being and once I set my mind to something I don't easily quit, until I lose interests or I go insane.

Why you want to join the server (optional): I love building, and factories. Mainly I want to create a huge, expanding, space station for all to see and explore, lined with shops, rooms, and other things to fill it. That's my dream of course.
Edited by TotalMiner112

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons