[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name
Noca2plus

Your age

Where you are from
San Francisco, CA, USA

Something about you (optional)
I've been playing MC and Tekkit lite/classic with my kid for a few years now. I played on a custom mod PVP server for while, but that one seems to have gone down permanently. Having tried the new Tekkit yet, so I thought I'd give it a whirl!

Why you want to join the server (optional)
I'm interested in an established towny-protected server!

For a friend of mine:

IGN: Pawell147

Reason to join: Looking for a nice server to play with friends.

Your In Game Name
Noca2plus

Your age

Where you are from
San Francisco, CA, USA

I've been playing MC and Tekkit lite/classic with my kid for a few years now. I played on a custom mod PVP server for while, but that one seems to have gone down permanently. Having tried the new Tekkit yet, so I thought I'd give it a whirl!

I'm interested in an established towny-protected server!

My in game name is eatlikepig

My age is 12

I am from Davis, CA, USA

I have played Tekkit for 3 years and the last server I played on has shut down as of this morning so I am looking for a new and stable server to play on

Welcome guys :)

Name: MightyPootisFish

Reason why I want to join: Me and a friend of mine used to have a small hamachi server for quite a while, he then lost interest but left the server open for me. Sadly the server is VERY unstable, so it crashed ultimately this morning.

Now I am looking for a medium sized public server where I can just build my dreams of self sustaining power plants and farms. So why not give this server a shot? The description promises a lot.

Name: MightyPootisFish

Reason why I want to join: Me and a friend of mine used to have a small hamachi server for quite a while, he then lost interest but left the server open for me. Sadly the server is VERY unstable, so it crashed ultimately this morning.

Now I am looking for a medium sized public server where I can just build my dreams of self sustaining power plants and farms. So why not give this server a shot? The description promises a lot.

Welcome :)

IGN : romeo0923
Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and its fun to play with my friends
What Do you want to Build? he nice factory with my 2 friends...

friend #1

IGN explocion200
Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and my friends like tekkit 
What Do you want to Build? i just want to learn...

friend #2

IGN Skiidmarkz
Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and my friends like tekkit  and make a castle 
What Do you want to Build?i want to make a big castle!!!!!

Your In Game Name
Skiidmarkz
Your age
Where you are from
Texas
I am a nice guy
refered

IGN : romeo0923

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and its fun to play with my friends

What Do you want to Build? he nice factory with my 2 friends...

friend #1

IGN explocion200

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and my friends like tekkit 

What Do you want to Build? i just want to learn...

friend #2

IGN Skiidmarkz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?becaus i like tekkit and my friends like tekkit  and make a castle 

What Do you want to Build?i want to make a big castle!!!!!

Welcome guys, i hope you will have fun!

Your In Game Name:
kosmmart

Your age:

Where you are from:
Greece

Something about you (optional):
Well... (still) a university student (after 6 years lol) and an avid anime fan.

Why you want to join the server (optional):
I want a nice kind place where I can chillax and exercise my sub-par building skills while indulging myself in some tekkit goodness. ^_^

Your In Game Name:
kosmmart

Your age:

Where you are from:
Greece

Something about you (optional):
Well... (still) a university student (after 6 years lol) and an avid anime fan.

Why you want to join the server (optional):
I want a nice kind place where I can chillax and exercise my sub-par building skills while indulging myself in some tekkit goodness. ^_^

Welcome, have fun :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons