[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about me

I play minecraft all day but trying to get creative with making mods and Well I have failed at the so I play tekkit but haven't played it since tekkit classic or since last year

Why I want to join

Because the server looks nice and I want to play on a tekkit server

Something about me

I play minecraft all day but trying to get creative with making mods and Well I have failed at the so I play tekkit but haven't played it since tekkit classic or since last year

Why I want to join

Because the server looks nice and I want to play on a tekkit server

I whitelisted you even though i'm not so sure about your application. Try not to mess up anything or be annoying please.

Hey guys!

I'm pj1210. I am 13 years of age. I am from the Philippines. I am a Minecraft addict and I play on servers a lot. I am good in PVP and building, but not much in to tech stuff in MC. I can code a little bit. I can also animate using Cinema 4D. I already joined this server before when it was still called "Minerva's Realm". I know this is a great server. It has Towny and I love to work with fellow people in creating a large and friendly community! See you there!

Edited by pj1210

Hey guys!

I'm pj1210. I am 13 years of age. I am from the Philippines. I am a Minecraft addict and I play on servers a lot. I am good in PVP and building, but not much in to tech stuff in MC. I can code a little bit. I can also animate using Cinema 4D. I already joined this server before when it was still called "Minerva's Realm". I know this is a great server. It has Towny and I love to work with fellow people in creating a large and friendly community! See you there!

Hey PJ, welcome back.

Hello!

IGN: TrailBlazer01

Why would I want to join: Well playing alone is not much fun as playing with others and that i can show what i have done.

Welcome :)

Well hi everyone!

Where do I live?

I live in the Philippines

(IGN) (In Game Name): GoldenBaker

Why do i want to play in this server?

Because i want to meet new friends and have fun with them in a whole new world and whole new games.

What i want to build?

I want to build anything creative that looks nice, and maybe a huge house

Is there anything I would add?

I like pvp arenas, so why not? i also like some adventure maps if possible

Edited by GoldenBaker#yh2

Well hi everyone!

Where do I live?

I live in the Philippines

(IGN) (In Game Name): GoldenBaker

Why do i want to play in this server?

Because i want to meet new friends and have fun with them in a whole new world and whole new games.

What i want to build?

I want to build anything creative that looks nice, and maybe a huge house

Is there anything I would add?

I like pvp arenas, so why not? i also like some adventure maps if possible

Welcome

Your IGN (In Game Name) : chicken1390

Where do I live : Mars, just kidding :) The Earth

Why do I want to play on this server? : I want to play on this server because it seems very well made, and I think I'd like a server like that!

What do I want to build? : Well... I'm thinking about either a nice cottage on a mountain, or a lakeside home, but underneath either of them I'd have a lab with a rocket launching pad... So basically an underground lab with a house on top :)

Is there anything I would add...  : Well, I really haven't been on, so i don't know, but as far as i know from visiting the website and the forums, I don't think I'd add too much!

IGN: toksepoke

Why do you want to play on this server ? I want to play with my friend Winsse, and I want to learn how to play Tekkit.

What do you want to build? I want to build a city with my friend Winsse and everything else that I can imagine.

IGN :: SirPuncakes 

Where I'm from :: The U.S.A :)

About Me :: I enjoy playing Minecraft and Modpacks also I would love to join a whitelisted Tekkit Server (Hint, Hint)

Why I want to join the Server :: I would Like to join Because It seems as if the community you have is great and Tekkit is Awesome 

What do I want to Build :: A nice home with my Cousin Tomarama64 for now, other things as we go on :)

Edited by SirPuncakes

IGN? tomarama64

Why do you want to play on this server?    I want to play on this server because it sounds really cool and fun. I like surviving, and this sounds like a challenging new way to do so.

What do you want to build? I want to build something great!! something BIG! but Im not quite sure what it will be. maybe a giant space shuttle launch pad facility!! with my partner in crime SirPuncakes of course:):)

Where are you from? Im from U.S.A. :)

Something about you? I love to play minecraft!!! And i would love to be on a whitelist tekkit server hint hint:) other then that im a funny person thats loves to play minecrafty! 

say Riccardo do you let Twitch user live stream your server or not

Sure.

IGN: toksepoke

Why do you want to play on this server ? I want to play with my friend Winsse, and I want to learn how to play Tekkit.

What do you want to build? I want to build a city with my friend Winsse and everything else that I can imagine.

IGN :: SirPuncakes 

Where I'm from :: The U.S.A :)

About Me :: I enjoy playing Minecraft and Modpacks also I would love to join a whitelisted Tekkit Server (Hint, Hint)

Why I want to join the Server :: I would Like to join Because It seems as if the community you have is great and Tekkit is Awesome 

What do I want to Build :: A nice home with my Cousin Tomarama64 for now, other things as we go on :)

IGN? tomarama64

Why do you want to play on this server?    I want to play on this server because it sounds really cool and fun. I like surviving, and this sounds like a challenging new way to do so.

What do you want to build? I want to build something great!! something BIG! but Im not quite sure what it will be. maybe a giant space shuttle launch pad facility!! with my partner in crime SirPuncakes of course:) :)

Where are you from? Im from U.S.A. :)

Something about you? I love to play minecraft!!! And i would love to be on a whitelist tekkit server hint hint:) other then that im a funny person thats loves to play minecrafty! 

IGN: Definitus
Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I enjoy good company, nice staff and kind people. Also i like Tekkit mod pack and this server seems to be a perfect place then :)
What Do you want to Build?: Big facility, automatic systems and more :P

IGN: Definitus

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I enjoy good company, nice staff and kind people. Also i like Tekkit mod pack and this server seems to be a perfect place then :)

What Do you want to Build?: Big facility, automatic systems and more :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons