[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name) Mccrappymeal

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play on this server because I am just looking for a good tekkit server to hang out with people and to learn the mechanics of tekkit because I am having some issue's figuring it out by myself.

What Do you want to Build? A house, then a factory, then a shop

IGN (In Game Name) xElitex3234

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Im getting bored of people griefing others so im looking for a good server that has grief protection and actually be able to create a VERY good house or Factory and stuff.

What Do you want to Build? Mostly a Factory like the Yogcasts Factory in there Tekkit Series and hopeing for someone to help me

IGN: djharris96 (wasn't creative in making this account :( )

Why do you want to play on this server? Looking to not be so lonely. Like to chat or show off my turtles.

Turtles with super-advanced AI. I kinda like farming too, if anyone wants a little bread, but that will be for the turtle, too. And pipelines; I like pumping up the ever-so useful lava from underground caverns, as well as being disappointed when I realize the surrounding mineral is sulfur, rather than gold.

IGN ergilly

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I'm looking for a server to build a base and just experience the modpack and in future invite friends to join me

What Do you want to Build, Generally just a house/factory with as much automisation as possible

IGN: Tripork2000

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I have been looking for a Tekkit server to play on with a friendly, limited community, without griefers or trolls that ruin your hopes and dreams.

What Do you want to Build?: My one goal, if I get accepted, is to build a HUGE store, a tower where anyone can buy what they need, all with automation.

IGN slaidninj

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I have searched and searched, but I really haven't found a good server where I could just relax and have fun. So i might as well give this one a try :D

What Do you want to Build? Everything that isn't bad I mean I haven't played tekkit in forever , but I want to relearn everything if possible and it helps to have other peoples help as well.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Loryten
Why do you want to play on this server? I would like to play on this server because I tried other servers and those servers were to laggy to play on, staff was never online, and I think a white list server like this one will fix all of this.
What do you want to build? I would like to build a small home while I learn all of the features then move on up to a kingdom. 

IGN: Loryten

Why do you want to play on this server? I would like to play on this server because I tried other servers and those servers were to laggy to play on, staff was never online, and I think a white list server like this one will fix all of this.

What do you want to build? I would like to build a small home while I learn all of the features then move on up to a kingdom. 

Welcome, the IP is play.tekkit.quasargc.com

IGN: sir_fraser

Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a server that doesn't have much grief on it and very little lag from time to time and looking for some nice players that we can help each other with the mod :D (btw I am a bit noob at tekkit but I am learning).

What do you want to build? I want to build my own house and a store to sell my stuff in.

I hope I am whitelisted and get to see you there :D

IGN: HDcasum

might add From: norway :D

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable and nice server where I can be creative with tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? Every thing i can want to learn how it all works in tekkit and find ways to "improve" some stuff C:

IGN: sir_fraser

Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a server that doesn't have much grief on it and very little lag from time to time and looking for some nice players that we can help each other with the mod :D (btw I am a bit noob at tekkit but I am learning).

What do you want to build? I want to build my own house and a store to sell my stuff in.

I hope I am whitelisted and get to see you there :D

IGN: HDcasum

might add From: norway :D

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a stable and nice server where I can be creative with tekkit.

What Do you want to Build? Every thing i can want to learn how it all works in tekkit and find ways to "improve" some stuff C:

IGN: Nuffer99

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I would like to play with some friend and learn them about tekkit :)!

What Do you want to Build? A system to get energy for days :D!

Thanks,

Nuff

Welcome guys, sorry if it took a while, i've been busy in real life. The IP is play.tekkit.quasargc.com

IGN: Bjarne09

Your age: 23

Where you are from: Germany

Something about you (optional): Age:23 Where you are from: Germany

Why you want to join the server (optional), i will play with other Players and have fun

IGN: tjcjdm

(I was on b4 update)

Why do I want to play on this server? Well I have made lots of friends while waiting on the vanilla server with others. And I love tekkit. :D

What do I plan to build? Well, that seems to be a very hard question, now that the sky is no longer the limit. Most likely I will end up in a town, or with my own town, and I shall take to the stars. I will build outposts and space stations, and houses. I love to learn new things, so I will keep learning more about tekkit and start making more automatic things.

IGN: tjcjdm

(I was on b4 update)

Why do I want to play on this server? Well I have made lots of friends while waiting on the vanilla server with others. And I love tekkit. :D

What do I plan to build? Well, that seems to be a very hard question, now that the sky is no longer the limit. Most likely I will end up in a town, or with my own town, and I shall take to the stars. I will build outposts and space stations, and houses. I love to learn new things, so I will keep learning more about tekkit and start making more automatic things.

Welcome back, TJ

Your age: 14

Where you are from: Manchester, NJ

Something about you (optional): I am a veteran to minecraft and sandbox games like it. I would love to join this server. I see great potential in everything on it. I could contribute greatly. I like building bases, and exploring mods.

Why you want to join the server (optional)
I would like to contribute and build a massive base. I would also like to donate if I have a great experience. I can't wait!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons