[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Your age 15

Where you are from usa

Something about you (optional). Im a man

Why you want to join the server (optional). Best tekkit server i have ever ben on one reson because they put up with me lol

Ign 1998hotrod

Welcome Hot.

Your age: 14

Where you are from: Manchester, NJ

Something about you (optional): I am a veteran to minecraft and sandbox games like it. I would love to join this server. I see great potential in everything on it. I could contribute greatly. I like building bases, and exploring mods.

Why you want to join the server (optional)
I would like to contribute and build a massive base. I would also like to donate if I have a great experience. I can't wait!

Joe, i'm sorry, could you tell me your IGN?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: adventurekid8

why you want to join the server: I miss playing the most epic modpack and my friends but I haven't changed a bit I really want to come back on I hope I get accepted

Edited by adventurekid8

Your In Game Name
Reznoriam
Your age
Where you are from
US East
Something about you (optional)
I'm a application solutions architect
I'm looking for a community where I can work on construction of my factories and share them with other people.

Your In Game Name
Reznoriam
Your age
Where you are from
US East
Something about you (optional)
I'm a application solutions architect
I'm looking for a community where I can work on construction of my factories and share them with other people.

Welcome!

I have made this post for a nother minecraft user so she can join she is from land of Eden she is a regular on there and wishes to join this server

Your age15

Where you are from. Ohio

Something about you (optional). She is asom and good

Why you want to join the server (optional)bro work along side me and play on mod pack

Her ign wolfgirl4855

I have made this post for a nother minecraft user so she can join she is from land of Eden she is a regular on there and wishes to join this server

Your age15

Where you are from. Ohio

Something about you (optional). She is asom and good

Why you want to join the server (optional)bro work along side me and play on mod pack

Her ign wolfgirl4855

Thanks Hotrod, you can tell her she's been accepted.

Your In Game Name: Squffy

Your age: 18

Where you are from: United States (Missouri)

Something about you (optional) I love technic. Sports are my main passion and i love interacting with people.

Why you want to join the server (optional) Sounds like an awesome community and im looking forward to playing and meeting new people xD

Your In Game Name: Squffy

Your age: 18

Where you are from: United States (Missouri)

Something about you (optional) I love technic. Sports are my main passion and i love interacting with people.

Why you want to join the server (optional) Sounds like an awesome community and im looking forward to playing and meeting new people xD

Welcome

Your In Game Name: GiantSapling
Your age: 21
Where you are from: Louisiana, USA
Something about you (optional): I've been a part of the minecraft community since 2011 :)
Why you want to join the server (optional): Just looking for a stable server that I can experience tekkit on, also the PVE aspect might influence my opinion a bit.

Your In Game Name: GiantSapling
Your age: 21
Where you are from: Louisiana, USA
Something about you (optional): I've been a part of the minecraft community since 2011 :)
Why you want to join the server (optional): Just looking for a stable server that I can experience tekkit on, also the PVE aspect might influence my opinion a bit.

Welcome :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons