[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

Sorry to whoever knows how to answer this question, but I've been trying to figure out how to update tekkit to 1.6.4 for an entire 28 hours nonstop, and it's ridiculous. I've watched videos, someone told me to update to 1.2, but I'm still clueless on what the heck I am supposed to do so please someone go into a detailed description onto how to update to 1.6.4 please!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to whoever knows how to answer this question, but I've been trying to figure out how to update tekkit to 1.6.4 for an entire 28 hours nonstop, and it's ridiculous. I've watched videos, someone told me to update to 1.2, but I'm still clueless on what the heck I am supposed to do so please someone go into a detailed description onto how to update to 1.6.4 please!

So we have a clear understanding here I am going to essentially repeat myself a couple of times in different ways...

Tekkit = A bunch of mods arranged together into a modpack.

Each mod works with a specific version of the base game Minecraft.

The version of Minecraft that Tekkit 1.2 works with is 1.6.4.

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4

Tekkit Version = 1.2 (It is 1.2.2 right now)

So there is no version 1.6.4 of Tekkit. That just refers to the version of Minecraft that THIS version of Tekkit works with.

If you already have Tekkit on version 1.2, then you are already working with Minecraft 1.6.4.

I hope that helps solidify it in your mind.

IGN rvkay

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? i would like a fun server where i dont get griefed and get called a F***head all the time and i like the sound of this server. i love tekkit if the server are handled correctly and i think this server can do it

What Do you want to Build? giant iconic houses, factorys, statues

IGN firepancake

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

I want to play in this server because it gives a chance to play somewere that there is no griefer's and I can have fun playing other players.

What Do you want to Build?

I want to build a factory and a town for other players to enjoy and have fun :)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ZACHARY5149, If you don't understand what the youtube tutorials explain, or what the wiki says, and what the minecraft community has to say, WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING PEOPLE IN """A SERVER FORUM???"""

--GO TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM, NOT HERE!!!

Trynnun, the reason why I don't understand is because I've tried almost every site out there that has a way to update, and it doesn't work. NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! I've spent a total of 29 hours now trying to figure out how to update to 1.6.4, 26 of those hours I've spent on countless sites trying to figure out HOW TO UPDATE! over an entire day of searching for the answer, but nothing worked. So please just give me some credit of actually trying. I'm irritated, and tired of trying to figure out the answer. And sometimes I'm a slow learner, but I've tried, probably more than anyone else on this planet. SO PLEASE, if you know ANYTHING, if ANYONE knows anything on how to UPDATE TO 1.6.4, it would be amazing if you could tell me. And that Tynnun is why I don't understand. And I'm sure you figured out how to update, perhaps you could tell me how you updated. It would mean a lot to me. Did I try not to swear in this text, oh man I did, more than you'll ever know.

I'm crying a little as I tell this. And by the way Trynnun, the reason why I am asking for help is there are 7 people, 7 HUMAN BEINGS, and probably more who know how to update. I just need what could take at most 5 minutes. The answer to a 29 hour question. "HOW DO YOU UPDATE?!?!?"

Am I supposed to send another whitelist request? If so, here it is.

IGN:zachary5149

Why: I just want to learn everything there is to know about Tekkit. It's been a lot of fun on your server until 1.6.4 came around, I just want to go back to the way it was.

What: I am going to build a skyscraper of a facility, a shop with the lowest prices I can sell them at, and maybe a statue of me.

Thanks for all the work Riccardo, and I hope I'll see you on the server soon if I get accepted.

Okay, I will say it again... LOOK AT THE SERVER SITE...the owner CLEARLY stated that the server is CLOSED to the public for now. If you look around at the forums on the site, you can also see that the old whitelist will be moved to the new server AFTER they are done FIXING it.

Also, the owner JUST posted at the top of this page, applications are closed, so please don't be crying about how long it is taking for them to accept your application.(because I know you guys will)

Here is the link to the server site. Again.

http://www.minervasrealm.com/home

P.S. If I offended anybody, they probably deserved it. And whats up with all the people quoting the server info?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons